[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did everyone have such a boner for him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_o7kky2rmBM1vqhdjco1_1280.png (944KB, 1280x727px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7kky2rmBM1vqhdjco1_1280.png
944KB, 1280x727px
Why did everyone have such a boner for him?
>>
>>151462785
Cool manlet character who gets the girl
>>
him and kira are the only characters with any development
>>
>>151462785

Because he still tries despite being short and weak(before Act 3 at least).

Underdogs get people going
>>
>>151464025
his stand evolving doesn't count as development.
>>
>>151464577
>Goes from a scaredy little manlet who needs Josuke to fight his battles
>Becomes an alpha who manages to save his mother, reform his future girlfriend, protect Jotaru long enough for him to wake up and kick Kira's ass, and even manages to delay kira long enough for Jotaru to Toki no Tamari his ass before he can access Bites Za Dusto

The kid has really developed over the course of the part.
>>
>>151464686
>Araki forgets how he wrote a character's personality
>"""development"""
>>
>>151464753
What are you going on about?
>>
>>151464753
By that logic nothing in the story has ever developed at all since he ends up forgetting almost everything and usually just haphazardly makes it up as he goes.
>>
>>151462785
Why is that guy just staring at the wall in the background?
>>
>>151464577
It kinda does since stands are just a reflection of the user
Act 1 shows that koichi wants to be heard
act 2 shows the effect of his words
Act 3 shows that he wants his words to have weight to them
>>
>>151462785
to be quite honest he is a badass when he gets mad, but when he is happy he is cute

fuck, this anime made me gay
>>
>>151466621
he was supposed to be staring at an ad but david is a fucking hack
>>
>>151467104
>his words to have weight to them
and his words would be OK BOSS LETS KILL DA HOE BIIIIIIIIIIIITCH?
>>
>>151462785
why was this the weirdest JoJo part? gave me mixed feelings whether I liked it or not, ultimately it was probably decent but definitely below parts 1-3
>>
>>151462785
Because he's best girl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FdgE5y-skg
>>
>>151467848
because you have shit taste
>>
>>151467737

S.H.I.T
>>
>>151467848
> Part 4 below 1 and 3
Why?, I thought thought it was the best part in terms of handling Characters
>>
>>151464025
>Okuyasu starts out dumb as shit and needing his brother to tell him what to do
>tries to fight RHCP and avenge his brother, only to find up getting beaten for his recklessness
>opts to team up with Josuke from then on so that he has someone to help him avoid making mistakes
>eventually gets to the point where he can make his own decisions and ends up saving Josuke twice during the final battle while also disarming Kira
>>
>>151462785
He's the greatest ally
>>
>>151462785
Because he's the main character of Part 4.
>>
>>151464025

What development Kira had? He was a crazy murderer at the beggining, he died a crazy mureder at the end.
>>
>>151472612
He wanted quiet life with Shinobu.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.