[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Code Geass: Lelouch of the Revival

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1220183386314.jpg (266KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1220183386314.jpg
266KB, 1500x1000px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybfv2GKd2Sk
>>
>>151455235
>they cheer when Suzaku is shown
Im still in disbelief that there are people who enjoyed him at all.
>>
>>151455990
I agree.
>>
>>151456196
Well, Suzaku is the only one of the mains that is clearly and centrally depicted. Lelouch, CC and Kallen are barely noticeable and not doing anything especially memorable.
>>
File: 1478367515749.gif (1MB, 317x237px) Image search: [Google]
1478367515749.gif
1MB, 317x237px
>>151455990
>>151456196
I'm still in this disbelief that they're autist who get butthurt over a fictional character let alone get upset that thus character is popular.
>>
>>151455990
>>151456196
He was a complex-enough character that had just as much importance as Lelouch. He was the perfect foil in so many ways. Suzaku unfairly gets a lot of shit just because people consider him "the antagonist" while looking past everything his character contributed to the story.
>>
>>151455990
He's big with fujoshi because of his fuckboi qualities.
>>
>>151458010
Don't they hate Suzaku? Lelouch was an even more-desirable bishi fuccboi, and Suzaku constantly blueballed him. That's gotta rub a few fujoshits the wrong way.
>>
>>151458211
>Don't they hate Suzaku? Lelouch was an even more-desirable bishi fuccboi, and Suzaku constantly blueballed him. That's gotta rub a few fujoshits the wrong way.
Remember, Yaoi fangirls ship Suzaku and Lulu by default.
>>
>>151456461
You seem to be a little ignorant of what characters are meant to do. It's irrelevant that it's a fictional character. I read books that have characters I don't like...you know books...fiction books.

You either like them or don't. I dislike many characters in Code Geass. I will remember you can't like/dislike fictional chracters.

I'm in disbelief that people fall in love with anime girls. That's something you should be in disbelief about.

>>151456385
I agree again. I just don't like him. I appreciate you actually defending him.
>>
File: 1214846194956.jpg (222KB, 713x536px) Image search: [Google]
1214846194956.jpg
222KB, 713x536px
>>151455235
This is going to be a great year
>>
>>151458634
Is it confirmed season 3 will come out in 2017.
>>
>>151458541
>I just don't like him.
Why, if I may ask? You can hate him, but he was a well-written as much as Lelouch was, at least.
>>
>>151458744
Not him, but I didn't like suzaku because I thought he was too much of a goody-two-shoes and didn't want to cruise with lulu and break the law

But then season 2 happened and I got over that
>>
>>151458744
I do not disagree. I don't really hate him, just dislike him.

He's a character I can't really relate to. He's Japanese, and killed his father to "prevent" an all out war. He gave up on his own people who are discriminated against, and joined the opposite side. His intentions aren't bad, but when you see who he's teaming up with and what he's fighting for I can't relate. I enjoy Lelouch and the Black Knights motives, and characters more.

When he joined the Emperor I just had a hard time relating with him knowing how evil the Emperor is. I think in the end he understood Lelouch's intention when he was with him, and the emperor.

So yeah I guess I just dislike Britania, which Suzaku is part of.

I think Suzaku will be more likable to me in season 3. He obviously came to understand Lelouch in the end, so we will see where he goes. There are redeemable qualities in every character.

I originally disliked Shirley, and Jeremiah, but in the end they were great characters. I think Suzaku will end up being an alright character after season 3.
>>
>retarded manime bullshit
No thanks.
>>
>>151458744
>>151459231

Also Suzaku is absolutely written well. There's a reason there's a stark contrast when you compare Lelouch and Suzaku. That's the goal, develop the character, and people will be able to relate to them. When the character has you dislike them there's a reason, and it was done well for Suzaku, just like it was done well for Lelouch. If Suzaku wasn't written well the show would be bad. The villian many times is meant to be dislikable, whether it be Suzaku or Lelouch.
>>
File: 1456512336954.jpg (26KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
1456512336954.jpg
26KB, 500x354px
>>151455235
I can't wait for this... So when is the air date?
>>
>>151459456
>whether it be Suzaku or Lelouch.
i think the biggest flaw in the show is how lelouch's geass' affect on suzaku which turned him into a gary stu who could literally survive a nuclear explosion a la indiana 4. The characterizations are very reasonable as suzaku is a pragmatist whereas lelouch is the idealist and their fight is that fight between to morally opposed people
>>
>>151459456
I don't disagree that Suzaku is well written character. I just hate him because he's just something I can't understand well, especially his point of view. What I mean by "understand" is something like "why did you do that in the first place? It's stupid". It's different from Lelouch that I can easily give my sympathy to him because I understand his point of view well.
That's my bias, I believe.
>>
>>151459231
>>151459456
I can dig that.

Lelouch is much more visible with where he's coming from and his motivations, in part because he has personal antagonists like Schneizel and the Emperor and ideological ones like Euphy and Suzaku. There's a lot of narrative elbow room there, and we really get a feel for Lelouch as a character.

Suzaku doesn't get that full treatment, however, and his motivations don't come across as clearly when he's the main focus. He only has Lelouch to play off of. Suzaku could've used a Schneizel/Charles-like character (I feel like they dropped the ball with Kallen in that regard).
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.