[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to the NHK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: hitoribocchi.jpg (16KB, 500x303px) Image search: [Google]
hitoribocchi.jpg
16KB, 500x303px
Knock knock knock.
Just a friendly reminder that NHK was over ten years ago and nothing's changed, and nothing will ever change.

How was your Christmas? Did you spend it all alone?
>>
File: nhk.jpg (101KB, 802x1000px) Image search: [Google]
nhk.jpg
101KB, 802x1000px
Nope, I spent it with family and pretended I was normal human being, it was awful.
>>
No I spend it with /a/
>>
>>151456329
>>151456493
Same. Only my family knows I'm depressed and lonely. I'm not a hikkikomori anymore though, so I guess there's that.
I was really glad to be back home again though. Fuck Christmas. I used to love it, now I hate it and see it as another social obligation I can't worm my way out of.
I come from a huge family, everyone is in relationships, they have kids, and then there's me. Fucking hell.
>>
File: -- 057.jpg (321KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
-- 057.jpg
321KB, 1920x1080px
I spent my Christmas re-watching NHK.
>>
>>151456329
A NORMAL HUMAN BEAN
>>
File: 1445576679617-a.jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1445576679617-a.jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
>>151456757
>everyone is in relationships, they have kids, and then there's me
I too am a piece of shit.
>>
>>151455194
Fuck off with your shitty blog-baiting threads. Why not just make a normal fucking NHK thread for once, you utter faggot.
>>
>>151457627
>Why not just make a normal fucking NHK thread for once, you utter faggot.
You can always make it one. Talk about the anime, the manga, the novel, the characters, whatever.

I thought it was fitting to have an NHK thread centered around Christmas. It's a tough time for some of us.
>>
>>151456757
>>151457432
>>151457291
I know that feeling all too well. I wish I was a real human bean
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8

Instead I sit at home watching NHK and listening to the OST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eht8_rhVMOs
>>
>>151458443
Except you throw a "have you found a Misaki" for example into every NHK thread you make, Christmas or not. NHK threads are bad enough these days without you having to force the blogshit into them, it'll happen anyway.
>>
>>151458719
Alright, you make the next one. Fucking hell.
Just trying to get a conversation starting.
>>
>>151455194
I hid from my family and got drunk.
>>
The author of the book was on twitter once. I talked to him...What was his twiter name. The stuff he went through is very relevant today. He should consult western psychiatrist ob the lost youth of today.
>>
>>151459462
I went to my family for three hours, then went the fuck back to my place and got drunk. Haven't been sober since. Fuck Christmas.
>>
>>151455194
pissed and angry cause fuck that cunt
>>
>>151455194
We don't celebrate Christmas (more than any other globalized holiday), but I spent half of that night listening to an average looking couple of strangers who were ten years younger than me banging each other pretty lovingly behind the thin wall. All the slaps, the moans, the infrequent comments, and the cuddling pauses.

It must have got me in some in some indirect way, because I am still feeling quite uneasy for no reason.
>>
>>151461197
That would make me feel uneasy for days anon. Hearing people living their youth the way it's supposed to be loved. Holding each other, loving each other, cuddling each other.
The very thought that millions of people my age and ten years younger than me are experiencing that make me feel depressed.

Did you masturbate?
>>
>>151461288
Of course I did. That wasn't very satisfying, as, ehm, circumstances wouldn't allow me to do both activities in parallel at the same place, and also because of the whole range of feelings it caused.

Get them out, get them out, can't get them out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7X-7bY2Ja4
>>
>How did you spend Christmas?
>I heard a young couple having sex in another room.
>Did you masturbate?
>Of course I did.

I love you /a/
>>
No one knocked. Not even Santa.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.