[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What makes Napata the most popular H artist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 396.jpg (405KB, 1063x1500px) Image search: [Google]
396.jpg
405KB, 1063x1500px
Is there anywhere to watch or read the Q&A of him during the convention that took place that he intented?
>>
>>151449140
https://animeexpo2016a.sched.com/event/7Qa4/fakku-presents-napata-qa-18

did anybody visit?
>>
Napata is stale.
And the dicks drawn and pretty small.
>>
>>151449140
>What makes Napata the most popular H artist?
Probably change that "the most" to a, he draws good but has a serious problem with sameface
>>
>>151449527
He sold the most on FAKKU. In the West he seems to be most popular.

I like him because he draws good self-inserts (average scrawny guys) and the women don't have cowtits. He draws what I miss during my teen years. Especially House Sitting
>>
Because hes arguably the best artist doing hentai, his style is all about realistic proportions while maintaning that manga feel, and he nails it.
>>
>>151450517
I hate that.
>>
Hal has about 10 times more interesting art than Napata.
Story elements aside.
>>
>>151450779
>Hal

cowtit incarnicate
>>
>>151449140
Because he does pretty safe vanilla. Mass market appeal.
>>
>>151450813
Are we still at the stage where breast size is relevant?
>>
His stuff is pretty boring tobehonest
>>
Top tier art and safe vanilla sex
Bit boring though
>>
https://nhentai.net/g/101597/78/

my fave hentai
>>
I like him because of his style. Something about it just feels right. He also does nice vanilla works that are just nice and sweet while also erotic. It's not for everyone but it's nice to come back to after a while
>>
So why did everyone stop translating him?
>>
>>151451248
He mainly does stuff for Wani so it gets translated by Fakku

https://www.fakku.net/artists/napata
>>
>>151449140

Excellent art (debatably not the best, but undoubtedly good), with realistic proportions, relatable plots in his manga, mostly vanilla. And above all, a fairly regular release cycle, something like one release every 3 months or so.

These are probably why he's so popular in the relatively conservative hentai scene of the west.

A long time ago Homunculus was close competition, both had good art with similar themes, but Homunculus has mostly fallen off the face of the planet. Three releases in like 3 years, my dick cries.
>>
File: faceless.jpg (27KB, 209x253px) Image search: [Google]
faceless.jpg
27KB, 209x253px
>vanillafags
>>
>>151449140
teenage girls with realistic proportions, Mostly vanilla. Plays it safe.
I'm sure everyone could fap to his work.

He targets the general audience instead of going for a particular fetish.
>>
>>151454912
>Everyone faps to teenage girls

Well it's true desu
>>
His original stuff are some of my favorites but somehow his doujins are way too short and I find them incredibly boring, and it certainly doesn't help that his artstyle doesn't fit im@s very well.
>>
Too tame and boring.
Great art and I don't really care about the sameface, but it's just too boring.
It feels mechanical.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.