[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SAO QUESTION

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: Kirito_en_hospital.png (435KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Kirito_en_hospital.png
435KB, 1600x900px
I know SAO is Trash but I was wondering how did they manage to put everyone in the hospital that got stuck in the game? If I remember correctly didn't they say that if you were disconnected or if someone removed your helmet you would die?
>>
>>151442338

It had a grace period while the internal battery had a charge. Also, wifi and cellular internet must be much better in the future, right?
>>
>streaming
Fuck off, retard.
>>
>>151442338
>being able to walk immediately after a 2+ years coma
>>
>>151442424
Never thought about it like that. I didn't think it would since it always looked plugged in.
>>
>>151442499
a single 12 episode anime takes up to 20gb+ on my harddrive, their isn't enough space.
>>
>>151442682
Find smaller torrents or just buy an external hard drive.
>>
>>151442642

There are cellular->wifi->wired and cell->wired solutions right now, some of which work with just usb power. I'm fairly sure in the future the connectivity will be much more reliable.
>>
>>151442707

This. A 3 or 2TB external is under 100, you have no excuse.
>>
>>151442338
How is this a question OP? They obviously brought his computer and Nerve Gear to the hospital. In that year, internet is mostly Wifi too.
>>
>>151442338
They literally explain this.
>>
>>151442338
SAO aint trash.
>>
>>151442338
>I know SAO is Trash but I'm too stupid to follow the plot
Kill yourself. You only "know" what other people tell you.
>>
>>151442682
What? How are you downloading it? Even in 1080p it's not 20GB
>>
And pray tell how they move his computer and Nerve Gear without disconnect them from the electricity source? Don't tell me it is the future so all computer run by using battery? And no, there isn't a laptop in the picture.
>>
>>151443025
Nope I know it's trash I watched it.
>>
>>151443091
If you couldn't understand what you were watching how can you know it's trash?
>>
>>151443061
The helmet could be the gaming system. Doesn't have to be a laptop.
>>
>>151443122
Just because I didn't understand how the nerve gear works doesn't mean I didn't understand it or have an opinion on it.
>>
>>151443061
There exists systems that can be used to transport a running computer without shutting it down. The police use them.
>>
If I removed Kirito's helmet, would he die?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.