[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Chaos;Child

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: chaos child.jpg (360KB, 1440x2019px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
chaos child.jpg
360KB, 1440x2019px
>another 60 hour VN with a 12 episode adaption

There's no possible way this won't be rushed shit, right?
>>
I'll just wait until the VN gets translated.
>>
File: cc anime.jpg (331KB, 1150x1500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cc anime.jpg
331KB, 1150x1500px
And why the hell did they change the designs of the rikishi seals?
>>
How was O;9?
>>
>>151441520
Well, to defend it...it only says 12 episodes for when it airs, not the total episodes or there is split cour or not...we can all hope, anon.

And although it is more than 50 hours gameplay, but most of the time we stuck with repeated mention of old cases as well as Takuru being awkward to most of female casts. And they probably just go straight for the main route and true end or rather a modified end since without other routes, true end is not true. 1 episode = 1 chapter...
>>
New Gene! キタ━━━(゜∀゜)━━━ッ!!
Whose eyes! Are those eyes! 「<◎><◎>」
>>
Was this better then C;H (the VN)? I dropped that one halfway through as it never quite grabbed me, but I loved reading S;G.
>>
>>151442835
It is better. I also dropped CH after finishing the A route but with this one, i was able to finish all route and get the true end.
>>
>>151443184
>not reaching the true end
What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>151443206
I played it when it just came out, my Japanese is limited at that time and frankly, i still had to study for my university entrance exam so kinda put it aside after A route and then after a while, uninstalling it because the drive ended.
>>
>>151442835
it is better but I feel some of my enjoyment of C;C comes from recognizing parallels to C;H, the story also makes more sense
>>151443184
I think at that point you could just say you finished it

how long until people edit Takuru with Doritos to go along with his Mountain View addict thing
>>
>>151443256
You should read Noah before reading C;C though because much of the enjoyment comes from recognizing all the parallels and revisited places that fucking basement, man, the basement.
>>
>>151441520
Is the creator part of ever 17 VN?
>>
>>151443447
What did Noah add over the regular C;H?

Like that other anon I never bothered with C;H's true end, seems like a pain to trigger
>>
>>151444027
>seems like a pain to trigger
isn't it literally one different choice?
>>
>>151444079
I remember a guide saying I had to replay the whole fucking game and trigger the right delusions, problem is, due to how the choices can be skipped with Ctrl, I just said fuck it.
>>
File: 23_chaoshead.jpg (184KB, 1605x1204px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
23_chaoshead.jpg
184KB, 1605x1204px
>>151444111

it's a bad end, just tells more about the new gen killings.

noah added some scenes along with routes for each characters. you also get to see topless yua
>>
>>151444111
that sounds like the bad ending you can only trigger after finishing the game once
>>
>>151441520
I hope it's super special.
>>151441971
Name drop ending/10
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.