[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 508
Thread images: 116

File: C0aSjpPUsAAtjBX.jpg (430KB, 1529x2047px) Image search: [Google]
C0aSjpPUsAAtjBX.jpg
430KB, 1529x2047px
Will you warm your Ruri?
>>
File: 57608997_p2.jpg (415KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
57608997_p2.jpg
415KB, 800x600px
>>151438147
Of course.
>>
>>151438147
nope fuck ruri i'm gonna be with yuya's mom.
>>
File: 60442963_p0.jpg (615KB, 1406x1987px) Image search: [Google]
60442963_p0.jpg
615KB, 1406x1987px
I want to pet Zarc Yuya's bat ears.
>>
File: fug.jpg (17KB, 173x356px) Image search: [Google]
fug.jpg
17KB, 173x356px
>notice that zarc's method of summoning was "integration"
>remember anon talking about how the next new summoning method will use extra deck monsters and banish them
post yfw the "spirit" monsters meme from the guy "who's uncle works at konami" might actually come true
>>
File: 1476229965111.jpg (13KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1476229965111.jpg
13KB, 184x184px
>>151439082
>>
File: 1482713524152.png (245KB, 630x357px) Image search: [Google]
1482713524152.png
245KB, 630x357px
>>151439082
>Spirit summoning
>>
>>151432028
I thought Destiny Heroes had stealth ZEXAL references...?

>>151412352
Yoshida. He should work with Yoshida. Their virtues balance out their flaws.
>>
Yuri can only be redeemed by amnesia. Every other method will make me think he should just stay dead.
>>
>>151441482
Yuri will stay trapped inside yuya like the other yus.
>>
>>151441612
Yuto and Yugo don't deserve to suffer because of Yuri.
>>
>>151441661
I don't think they had a choice the manga seems to be a continuation of the anime so that seems to be what's going to happen
>>
Does anyone have the link to the complete series OST?
>>
>>151441721
The manga seems AU so no.
>>
I want Rin duel Yuri after this is over, but Yuri would play the Ancient Gear deck for the lulz. Rin would beat him, then order her main deck windwitches to hold him down. She proceeds to take out his pants and play with his dick, but stop before he would have an orgasm 3 times in a row, rendering him from smug to a begging slave. She would then say:

"Oh my, you want so much to have fun?"

Yuri would beg for his pleasure, but notice soon enough she was talking to the wind witches. Rin would let one of them sit on his face and force Yuri to lick her clit by teasing his dick and then...
>>
>>151442134
Whut?
>>
>>151441799
How? the manga obviously follows the events of the anime in this case.
>>
>>151442134
dele tthis
>>
>>151442184
The manga clearly is in an AU.
>>
>>151443028
It's not.
>>
>>151443316
Yes, it is. There are so many differences from the anime ARC-V.

You just want it to be a sequel so you don't have to confront the facts that a) the anime ARC-V sucks and b) Yoshida can write better than Ono.
>>
>>151443362
No I'm well aware of the anime sucking and and I already know yoshida is better than ono what I mean is the fact that a catclysmic event happened and that the professor was killed by yuya are 2 points that I think can connect both series.
>>
what about dm super
>>
>>151443362
>Yoshida can write better than Ono
>than Ono
Dude, at least looks at who is in charge of script.
>>
>>151443362
>Ono
>writing
Fucking retard.
>>
Someone needs to draw Arc-V version of Overlap

like its beginning with

4 heavenly dragons falling to same spot where its supposed to be millenium items then string teory lights of unification is appears with arc-v logo

Then we see berserk yuya travelling from standart to yuya finally becaming the zarc and sitting to the throne.

Then again heavenly dragons or their zarc version appears froum ground sky whatever it was and showing some rawr xd moves

then replace yami bakura with one of the rape face yuri's with zarc dragon behind of him

then again replace millenium item users with the characters that trying to stop zarc idk leo yusho reiji
or
leo raging in the arc-v machine while ray watches him from upside

then ray appears in universel unification point with other girls some parts of bracelets showing

lancers falling from space the standart or original dimension

yusho or real yuya appearing with realy manly pose

ray or selena doing girl shit

cool d/d/d poses with Reiji in pain or something

astrograph magician appears in sky to unite heavenly dragons

pendulum necklade glowing blue and red simultaneously

yuya and yuto giving some cool mc poses while stock yuri rape faces and berserk yugo appears in bakura's place

timegazer and stargazer appearing like best friend in smile world

4 heavenly dragon cards with bracelets right behind there and pendulum necklade glowing in the middle

then ending with all lancers except yuya facing the supreme king dragon zarc with yuya being the place of the dick of zarc
>>
>>151441482
yuri just wants friends,anon fuck you
>>
>>151443511
First of all, Yuya and Yuzu don't know each other.

Second, Yuri displays some sociopathic traits but is otherwise a fucking saint contrasting with the anime.

Third, anime!Yugo and manga!Yugo are different characters.

Fourth, so are the anime and manga takes on Shun. Even at his sanest, anime!Shun was this hot-blooded and battle-thirsty.

Fifth, Yuzo is a wimp when he was awesome in the anime.

Sixth, almost everyone took for granted Sora's lie. Even Shun, who should have known better if this was a continuation.

Seventh, Yuzu isn't Yuzu from the anime neither. She has a blatant money fetish than not even in poverty anime!Yuzu would display.

Eighth, the Yu kids are split personalities when it works diffefent in the anime.

Ninth, the threat in the manga is some Genesis Dragon and Adam Factor that is completely unrelated to ARC-V.

Tenth, only Yuzu seems to exist. The other Rayclones aren't around.

The manga is an AU.
>>
>>151443619
>>151443641
I got confused? Sorry. But then, Yoshida writes better than the current screenwriter if the anime.

ZEXAL and the ARC-V manga prove it.
>>
>>151443819
Wasn't hot-blooded, I mean. I need to proofread more.
>>
>>151441744
such thing does not exist, however you can search Sound duel 1, 2 and 3.

We have been waiting more than a year for Sound duel 4
>>
>>151443819
>First of all, Yuya and Yuzu don't know each other.
This could be after the merger of the dimensions and we don't know the effects of that on them.This applies from 1-5-7
6th no idea what you meanhere
8th the yu kids change yuya phisically to the point of changing hair color I call bullshit even if this is the artists way to interpret the change the characters recognise thephysical change.
9th...do I need to spell it for you?
10th this is barely the first volume.
>>
>>151443819
>>151443679
Why do

you write

like this
>>
>>151443819
Because new dimension was created after all those fucked up events since Reiji knows what happened.
Its obliviously right that she doesnt know a goddamn thing
>Second, Yuri displays some sociopathic traits but is otherwise a fucking saint contrasting with the anime.
Because he matured inside Yuya and redeemed himself after rekt'd yuri and manga yuri is has kinda same thing. Yuri will redeem himself in yuya over time.
>Third, anime!Yugo and manga!Yugo are different characters.
Because he is matured again, he saw things are grimdark and now trying to protect Yuya over his own memories
>Fourth, so are the anime and manga takes on Shun. Even at his sanest, anime!Shun was this hot-blooded and battle-thirsty.
Well ray girls arent even there so its normal Shun has no yuto to fug. Or he has no ruri to keep his sanity.
He is alone since beginning what the fuck did you expect same personality?

>Fifth, Yuzo is a wimp when he was awesome in the anime.
He never been awesome.

>Sixth, almost everyone took for granted Sora's lie. Even Shun, who should have known better if this was a continuation.
This is how good is sora, shun being working with sora doenst mean he needs to know everything about sora. We saw a prime example from reiji.

>Seventh, Yuzu isn't Yuzu from the anime neither. She has a blatant money fetish than not even in poverty anime!Yuzu would display.
Then again she has no yuya and friend she only raised a fucking duel school which is everything to her father. She has a personality shaped to that, in reality she just wants to make happy her father

>Eighth, the Yu kids are split personalities when it works diffefent in the anime.
They became split personalities if they kept enough anon we saw yuto.
Youre right about other points kinda. Comment to long i wont be bother to write them
>>
>>151444052
Sixth is in reference to 'BWAAAH I'M ONLY DOING THIS BECAUSE ILL SISTER'. Everyone believed this lie of Sora, even Shun, who should have known that Sora lies if this was a continuation.
>>
>>151444180
Must have skipped that one.
>>
>>151444180
Shun has a weak spot for imoutos, he can't think straight when one is involved.
>>
File: SHOW ME a PICTURES OF RURI.png (707KB, 784x1145px) Image search: [Google]
SHOW ME a PICTURES OF RURI.png
707KB, 784x1145px
>>151444213
>>
File: 1464564242458.png (1MB, 827x1169px) Image search: [Google]
1464564242458.png
1MB, 827x1169px
>>151438147
No. I must be loyal to my waifu.
>>
>>151444158
>he is matured again
No. Manga!Yugo is a glory hog, a character trait that anime!Yugo didn't have. He is also more impulsive, not mature.
>>
>>151442184
Doubt it considering that would imply the other three Ruris are kill.
>>
File: CzyfSZfVQAAqSCR.jpg (94KB, 650x1000px) Image search: [Google]
CzyfSZfVQAAqSCR.jpg
94KB, 650x1000px
>>151444278
Has anyone told him that Ruri is kill?
>>
I forgot other divergences. Mostly because I just heard about it.

The story between Leo (if that is still his name) and Yusho went different in this go, and Reiji took his father's death badly.

Reiji is also more of a jerk to his subordinates in the manga versus his relative benevolence for the Lancers in the anime (manipulative bastard actions aside).
>>
We have yet another week break. God I'm hoping the episode after Shun/Kaito isn't just Crow and Jack or Sawatari and Gongenzaka, let the synchro users and pendulum users all join in during the same episode, Do they not understand we have no more time for padding? We don't even have sets left for card shilling either
>>
>>151444954
The show ends in April, right? I'm sure they have at least 1 more set to sell.
>>
>>151442134
And then?
>>
>>151445027
They don't, Maximum Crisis comes out next month, new sets are 3 months after meaning Core Enforcer is due out in April, the next series should be starting then,
>>
>>151444954
Synchro Arc. That is all.

They want for this anime to die miserably and ruin the franchise. We are lucky that their plan was foiled by announcing the next Yugioh soon.
>>
>>151445242

The synchro arc was guilty of padding sure, but considering they spent four episodes on BB with the end result being that Crow ends up being uncarded I would say that's much worse than synchro.
>>
>>151443852
He really doesn't. Yoshida is generally fucking awful and additionally pushes no boundaries plot-wise; no one recycles shit more than he does. The ONLY thing Yoshida does remotely well is establish relations between male lead characters. He's complete shit at world building, pacing, and developing virtually anyone else for any of the shows he writes for. Hell, he's not even particularly good at developing the MC. The way 5Ds and Zexal turned out prove that much as their protags respectively gradually turn from interesting and flawed characters into all loving jesus figures to some degree.
>>
Bump.

What was the point of the Synchro Arc anyways? It seems like they put that conflict in for shock value only (and people wonder why I hate 5Ds) and it was unrelated to the plot.

At lesst I can finally cut some slack to Reiji, since he did get a Synchro allly there as promised but I'm still not happy with Crow being uncarded in place of Asuka, Tsukikage or even Dennis.
>>
>>151446157
Unlike Yusei, Yuma didn't devolve, he had character development. And his forgiving nature was shown as soon as Shark episodes and Tokunosuke's introduction.

Plus ZEXAL is an Order Versus Chaos alien war that is comparable to a (admittedly dumbed down) Yugioh version of SMT. And that is awesome.
>>
>>151446386
This, the problem is Ono, Yusei and Yuya stopped fucking growing after the first seasons of their shows and just became jesus figures and 5D's hijack taking over everything including Edo's ulitmate monster just makes realize the only redeeming factors of Arc-V and 5D's have are

>Girls are cute and doable
>OST is good
>fun pet decks

That's it. Everything else is just trash, wasted concepts and poor execution.
>>
>>151446386
Yuma lost his charming stupidity as time went on and became really fucking generic towards the end. Him becoming less stubborn is fine since that works with the astral relationship. But the issue is that he basically stops being the likable character he was at the start of Zexal by doing so.

>Order vs chaos war is awesome
ZEXAL's plot was horribly handled though. At no point did the astral or barian worlds or people feel the least bit developed to any extent. It's the same issue arc-v has except, it doesn't even bother trying to make either world worth caring about; hell, even the barian emperors are half-assed with their occasional one ep OH I WAS GOOD ALL ALONG flashbacks.

It's not good writing. And placing it above ARC-V is laughable when they're both doing things terribly in such similar ways.
>>
So how much better would the show had been if everything else was the same, but Crow was replaced with Ren and Jack with Eve?
>>
>>151446812
The Barians weren't good all along. OK, except Alito and that gets canned for a while. They were extremist Anti-Villains and even Shark kept on going despite the revelations that DT fucked everyone up.

And Yuma keeps his charm through ZEXAL II. I still remember his dorkly way of running away from Eliphas' hounds.
>>
>>151445029
>>151442175
>>151442204
... after the two wind witches had their share of fun and Yuri drank their juices like a good boy, Rin finally gets up. Yuri can't control himself anymore; the constant orgasm denial reduced him to an state he needs to finally cum.

And Rin knows that.

Rin steps on his dick with her naked foot, saying:

"Girls like to be praised. Aren't you going to praise mommy?"

Yuri praises her, he praises every good thing he can think of her. He actually praises her, unlike that idiot of Yugo. And Rin likes it. So, she can't simply keep teasing him like that.

And also, it isn't like he is the only one suffering here. The same time he couldn't cum, she also wasn't getting rid of the desires between her legs. But not anymore, for it was about time for Yuri to get his rewards for being a good boy and for Rin to finally finish this
>>
>>151446812
Except the Barians themselves were developed. Alito, Girag, Shark, Rio, Vector/ We got back story for all 7 which developed Mizael and Durbe. We got Astral World development when Yuma went there.Zexal has far better writing and duels than Arc-V. There is no weight or emotion to anything in Arc-V. 4 Dimensions just started fusing with a gaint evil dragon revving and it feels like nothing is happening. It's boring.
>>
>>151446838
Not much if you still keep Kaito, Asuka, and Edo. Omitting all the legacy characters and transferring their roles to existing characters (Minus 1) with something like this for example...

Jack --> Ren
Crow --> Tokumatsu, Shinji
Kaito --> Shun, Ruri
Asuka --> Sora
Edo --> Gloria, Grace, Noro

...would help a good amount of the character shafting and cast bloat problems post-Standard. Even after fixing that, we'd still have issues like the pacing and episode allotment for each of the arcs, the Friendship Cup, Fusion Filler in the form of Battle Beast and the Doctor, the war with Academia, giving proper focus to the Ruris and Reiji, etc. etc.
>>
Does someone have the next translated chapter form the manga yet?
>>
>>151443584
It was never happening. Takahashi didn't want it and quite frankly no one sane wanted it.
>>
How hard?
>>
>>151446555
Yuya didn't turn into some sort of flawless jesus figure at all. While EGAO was indeed presented as a stupdily perfect ideology that everyone will almost instantly agree with, Yuya himself retained his initial flaws and imperfections from start to finish. If anything, the problem with him is that he never really gets over these flaws despite occasional indications of character development. Yuya's and Yusei's cases aren't even remotely comparable.
>>
>Rebellious fangs residing in the pitch-black >darkness!
>Submit to me!
>Obey me!
>Rank 4!
>Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon!

I just noticed that Dark Rebellion had green lines coursing through it's body instead of the usual red and purple are all the dragons getting small edgier re designs for Zarc's use of them? Anyone feel like Yuya's going to take Astrograph Magician away from Zarc?
>>
>>151442134
>>151447131
Is it messed up that when this mentioned the Wind Witches, the first monsters that came to my mind were Winter Bell and Snow Bell doing all of this to Yuri rather than two Ice Bells? Yes, I didn't notice "main deck" at first.
>>
>>151447458
Yuya's flaws aren't presented as flaws. It doesn't matter if they are there. Character flaws are meant to be detrimental to a character and something to grow from. If a character has flaws and they do nothing with them then they might as well not exist.
>>
>>151447568
Kinky
>>
>>151447695
They got him turned into a genocidal dragon god. That is sort of detrimental.
>>
>>151442134
Pretty sure this is canon
>>
>>151447789
I'm pretty sure that was going to happen anyways because of Leo's stupidity.

And seriously, why nobody called out Leo? OK, apart from Reiji.
>>
File: WindwitchSnowBell-RATE-JP-C.png (559KB, 382x560px) Image search: [Google]
WindwitchSnowBell-RATE-JP-C.png
559KB, 382x560px
>>151447568
>>151447736
This monster for the sitting on the faces of naughty cabbages.
>>
File: WindwitchWinterBell-RATE-JP-R.png (570KB, 385x563px) Image search: [Google]
WindwitchWinterBell-RATE-JP-R.png
570KB, 385x563px
>>151447913
This monster is for restraining and arousing the naughty cabbage.
>>
File: 60520489_p12_master1200.jpg (262KB, 982x786px) Image search: [Google]
60520489_p12_master1200.jpg
262KB, 982x786px
How many times did Yuri rape Rin?
>>
>>151448187
>Yuri
>Raping Rin
>Not the other way around
>>
>Yuri/Rin

Fucking tumblr landwhales.
>>
>>151443819

Except yuri and Co recognized her and Yuto says that it's yuya's memory that is preventing him from remembering.
>>
>Just read the new manga chapter

>Why does starve and anthelion get real pendulum effects and good scales while fast only gets a shitty self summon and the worst scale REEEEEEE
>>
>>151447466
It's still an effect monster so it could happen but I dobut it since he's only useful for summoning Zarc.
>>
>>151449394
Cause Fast Dragon is to be used in Speedroids due to obligatory synchro wanking in any Arc-V, while Venemy and Anthelion are made to be run in OEM
>>
>>151449394
I dig that cheesy pun with Starve Venemy
>>
>>151449394

Clear wasn't the only one fucked by the manga.

Phantom also got the short end of the stick.
>>
File: IMG_5246.png (466KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5246.png
466KB, 1242x2208px
>>151439082
You mean Chaos Summoning? Yes, I somewhat correctly predicted Zarc's method. My method was all about about banishing monsters of different summoning methods as Materials.
>>
File: 60577747_p0.png (582KB, 800x592px) Image search: [Google]
60577747_p0.png
582KB, 800x592px
>>151447444
How do other Yus and Ruris even begin to compare.
>>
File: IMG_0708.jpg (617KB, 990x677px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0708.jpg
617KB, 990x677px
>>151449756
Post better and original version. Inb4 no shun posts
>>
So which monster is Yuya's ultimate card?
I would say odd eyes rebellion dragon but he hasn't used t since the duel with kaito but he really hasn't used any big powerful card regularly either.
>>
>>151448187
thats yugo you retard
>>
File: Cu5ZDMQVMAAPgIG.jpg (234KB, 906x1199px) Image search: [Google]
Cu5ZDMQVMAAPgIG.jpg
234KB, 906x1199px
>>151449756
How many kids after the war is over?
>>
>>151449849
smile world
>>
>>151448286
Haoh Zarc will be his ultimate card
>>
File: yuura.jpg (54KB, 581x1032px) Image search: [Google]
yuura.jpg
54KB, 581x1032px
Hi guys im planning a fanfiction that revolves around the setting of yusaku's world you know skateboards and shit

could you rate my shit im trying to reach /a/ taste

>Protag
Protag's name is Yuura Tsutsumi
Tsutsumi means Azalea so being in the 3rd quartlet he has a plant themed hair Dark Pink-Silver with gold eyes also age 17

>Personality
Its yuri with good personality

>Aibou shits
He uses a plant normie deck like rose lover and shit but then he founds a card that designed over 'mindraping pure anime girls' which contains virus so after he joins the virtual reality that hacked card overwrites his deck so he uses mindfucked plant fusion waifus and and his aibou is the twisted fucking pyschopath personality of his overwrited by virus while the moe one is the protag

>rival
rival is the hot-blooded kinda jack expy cool guy which has been popular around live streams and want to destroy Yuura's anus

>love interest
a blonde ruri

there is also a girl avatar on the virtual reality while he is a male in reality

pic related its yuura
>>
>>151450157
forget about the theme
theme of this fic is 'courage the change yourself'
>>
>>151450157
I wonder if this thread has really gotten this worse.
>>
>>151447444
How many boxes is that Yuto standing on?
>>
>>151450282
its better than yuma so shut up
>>
File: CWRqod7UkAEGBYK.jpg (33KB, 563x413px) Image search: [Google]
CWRqod7UkAEGBYK.jpg
33KB, 563x413px
>>151450157
End yourself post-haste.
>>
>>151450157
>Not a Ritual Dimension fanfic
ONE JOB ANON, ONE
>>
>>151449849
His strongest card is Raging, however Surpreme King cards are made from Zarc, the only pure Yuya xyz monsters are Odd Eyes Absolute Dragon and Startime Magician just like Enlightenment Paladin and Nirvana High Paladin are his as well along with all his fusions
>>
File: IMG_5248.jpg (903KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5248.jpg
903KB, 800x800px
>>151450157
He looks sad.

Can /a/ rate MY fanfic? It involves the same basic plot as Arc-V except there are 7 dimensions and they are based off major anime genres and there will be references to major past animes in them as well as legacy characters from different major animes. I'll give you an excerpt:
Duelists from the Action Dimension have invaded and conquered the Slice of Life Dimension! Our hero Yuno and his allies end up in Soraiza, in the Slice of Life Dimension, where they encounter Suzumiya Haruhi and Son Gohan!!
>>
>>151447820
>Rin will never violently beat you in a duel and make you her sex slave.

Why even live
>>
File: yuugo vs rin.jpg (450KB, 999x999px) Image search: [Google]
yuugo vs rin.jpg
450KB, 999x999px
>>151450977
get in line
>>
File: spoiler alert.jpg (226KB, 1184x664px) Image search: [Google]
spoiler alert.jpg
226KB, 1184x664px
The story starts out with circus freak Yuya beating the champion using a new method he just invents and thus causes everyone to shit brix. This method is called Pendulum summoning and it enables you to spam the whole field with monsters. Yeah, they're shitting on the rules again. Elitist faggot Reiji Akaba (renamed Declan for the fantards to baw over) becomes aware of this and hires thugs to beat on Yuya so he can learn how to cheat this well, and he can teach it in his duel school which is in no way like GX.

SPOILER ALERT: Yuya and his hair-dyed clones were once a single bastard who tried wiping out all bloodthirsty fucktards in existence For the Lulz. To do so, he heeded the Dragon voices in his head, fused with them and tried erasing all reality. A Moderator with nothing better to do than going an Hero used the godly power of ink on cardboard to split the villain away from his 4 dragon dildos and turn herself into a 4 Jailbait Lolis. Oh, and she's the daughter of the Nigger in charge of the Fusion Nazis, who desperately wants her back. (Who wrote this shit?)
>>
>>151451280
you're trying to hard to be pasta

the shit post has to appear effortless, as if you don't really give a shit if it works, but deep down inside you secretly do
>>
What's with that "Rebellious Supreme King Servant Dragon"?
Was that version of DRXD already revealed?
>>
File: 1295860585670.jpg (47KB, 654x471px) Image search: [Google]
1295860585670.jpg
47KB, 654x471px
>>151451280
This is the worst copy-pasta I've ever read, that goes double for the Wall of Fucking Impact Font on that picture. Did you just come off the boat from ED?
>>
My problem with this crossover is that they are not doing it right. How cares about all of these C-list fodder anyways? A proper crossover with the other mains ONLY should been literally it so they don't hog as much spotlight.

C'mon, they already did this in BBT and it was awesome.
>>
>>151453622
>other mains
>don't hog as much spotlight
Something doesn't add up here.
>>
>>151453915
Mains only means less characters hogging spotlight in comparison.
>>
File: 149.jpg (362KB, 784x1145px) Image search: [Google]
149.jpg
362KB, 784x1145px
Scale 17

http://imageupper.com/gi/?galID=S0200010081C1482785698154234&n=1&m=30

http://www45.zippyshare.com/v/Bc5MmFxq/file.html
>>
>>151454291
Wait, I definitely missed something. Are they looking for the Phantom's lair?
>>
>>151454291
nice, thanks anon
>>
>>151454319
Their Tracking Reiji, Yuya's home base is on the outskirts of the town.
>>
>>151454291
>anime killed the series
>manga is top-tier material
>Yoshida wasn't the bad guy all these years, Ono used him as a scapegoat
I have so many conflicting emotions right now. It's as if everything I have ever believed has been a total lie.
>>
File: yuya geh.png (85KB, 260x344px) Image search: [Google]
yuya geh.png
85KB, 260x344px
>>151454723
>>
>>151454723
Ono laid a good base for him to use. The Zexal manga was terrible.
>>
File: astral het.png (79KB, 474x267px) Image search: [Google]
astral het.png
79KB, 474x267px
>>151454816
I cry everytime
>>
>>151454723
Yoshida was bad when he worked on the anime. Zexal was fucking trash. Ono being bad doesn't mean Yoshida is good.
>>
>>151454847
Are you that anon who loses their shit any time another anon likes Zexal better than Arc-V?
>>
File: C1482785698154234_11.jpg (371KB, 784x1145px) Image search: [Google]
C1482785698154234_11.jpg
371KB, 784x1145px
>>151454291
Even in the Manga Yuri is the best Yu.
>>
>fucks everything up
>decides to drag his son into something he was only involved in by association
>???
>Yuya still loves this fucker
>>
>>151454291
>block attack

whoa
>>
>>151454914
>fucks everything up
>doesn't have his son push the button to send himself into the past since he's going to get another son again since Yuya wouldn't have been born at the time
>>
>>151454723
>ignoring anything Yoshida did outside of 5D's and Arc-V
>acting like Ono purposefully threw him under the bus or something
Both hating Yoshida and hating Ono the way people here do is nothing but a retarded oversimplification where everything bad that happens in the franchise is immediately blamed on a single person so we don't have to bother thinking about the usually far more complex reasons why things end up being shit. Both of them are definitely responsible for ruining parts of the series they worked on, and yet neither of them is even half as bad as these threads would have you believe.
>>
>>151454906
Manga is even better since he has some actual characterization outside of smug card game satan.
>>
>>151455034
What if Ono and Kamishiro simply don't like working with each other? No matter how alright they can be potentially, it's difficult to come out with something good if they were disagreeing a lot behind the scenes.

That's just random speculation, but it is kind of funny how anons like to act they were right there in the meeting rooms and know for sure how it played out behind the curtain between the staff and their bosses.
>>
File: endgame yuya.png (168KB, 448x337px) Image search: [Google]
endgame yuya.png
168KB, 448x337px
>>151455124
I love that satan though
>>
>>151455181
Saying "you don't know" isn't the same as saying "I do know", dingus.
>>
>>151454291
we still need tp know why Yuya's counterparts are spirits inside him, why they look so much like him and about their clothes too. Is there a reason why yuri has his academia outfit?
>>
>>151455201
not if they start with"That's just random speculation"
>>
File: C1482785698154234_3.jpg (332KB, 784x1145px) Image search: [Google]
C1482785698154234_3.jpg
332KB, 784x1145px
LEWD
>>
File: phantom yuri.jpg (442KB, 600x844px) Image search: [Google]
phantom yuri.jpg
442KB, 600x844px
>>151455279
aesthetic
>>
>>151455299
Calling random speculation what it is isn't a qualification of knowledge of the inner workings.

I don't know why the sky is blue, but if you tell me the sky is green I'm going to tell you that you're wrong and that you're just randomly guessing.
>>
>>151455279
Probably to keep it consistent with the show,like how Yuto is wearing his tatty school uniform despite the lack of invasions.
>>
>>151455382
Saying that it's speculation means that they don't know the inner workings, but are giving their take on what might be going on
>>
Is this Judai's VA?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hdctg5mhzBk

It sounded like he said "His new Neos"

I know Pendulum Evolution calls Astrograph something something hopeful future and we know Zarc would never say anything like that
>>
File: zwCglM4.jpg (285KB, 1085x813px) Image search: [Google]
zwCglM4.jpg
285KB, 1085x813px
>>151454291
>D/D/D are now the God Hand.
This is okay.
>>
>>151455565
That is almost definitely KENN. He says "CAADO" in this specific way.
>>
>>151455565
>>151455609
Do Yugioh VA's have an infinite contract or something like that? It¡s weird to hear Judai again after so many years or for example Chronos
>>
>>151455711
Yeah, they can be called upon to shill old cards. I expect Yusei to show up again with a new summoning chant for Cosmic Blazar Dragon once the ads for 20th anniversary pack 2 show up. Yugi's agency forbid him from shilling anything so you'll never hear him again and Yuma doesn't have anything to shill, he hasn't shown up since his own show
>>
>>151455711
They just ask them. If they are currently on the show like Jack or Edo then they probably have to. But Judai and Chronos were probably asked if they wanted to.
>>
>>151455775
>Yugi's agency forbid him from shilling anything so you'll never hear him again
Is that because he is like a god between VA's, too important? or
>>
>>151455571
>special summons
Still triggers my autism
>>
>>151455571
These manga D/D/Ds don't really seem to fit in with the anime ones.
>>
Would any of you actually like it if the Yuus and Ruris were separated from Zarc and Ray at the end? Or would you want them to be unable to revive?
>>
>>151456129
Agencies don't like their talent associating with old things that they think are beneath them. They don't want it effecting their image. It has happened to quite a few Kamen Rider leads. Their agencies don't want them associating with Rider anymore because it's childish and would mess with their image. I haven't heard anything like that for Yugi's voice actor or voice actors in general unless they are crossing over to live action.
>>
>>151456268
>if the Yuus and Ruris were separated from Zarc and Ray at the end?
This. I would also like it if all the Yus and ruris live in one world but thats impossible. I can't see Yuto/Ruri leaving his XYZ friends and go live to Standard. Yugo/Rin they don't give a fuck about The Syncrho dimension since they don't have freinds there but maybe now that everyone is good they could prefer to stay. Yuri doesn't have friends and Serena likes the Lancers so maybe she'll go to Standard and bring Yuri with her
>>
>>151455382
Do you even know what the word speculation means? Anon never claimed to have any insider info, please learn how to read
>>
>>151455775
>>151456129
>>151456364
>Yugi's agency forbid him from shilling anything so you'll never hear him again
Wasn't Yugi's va in the darkside of dimensions movie tho?
>>
>>151456249
They never do, anon. They never do.
>>
>>151456249
I enjoy the difference in design. I really like how the previous 3 manga ones put a lot more emphasis on the science aspect.
>>
>>151455571
"Pierre-Simon, marquis de Laplace was an influential French scholar whose work was important to the development of mathematics, statistics, physics and astronomy.... He restated and developed the nebular hypothesis of the origin of the Solar System and was one of the first scientists to postulate the existence of black holes and the notion of gravitational collapse."
>>
>>151456502
I hope Yuri still dies either way. I can't see him being anything but evil since he was like that before Zarc.

Thanks Barackaba.
>>
>>151456834
>First Maxwell's Demon
>Now we have Laplace's Demon

Manga Reiji really is a science buff instead of a history nerd.
>>
>>151456838
Yuri is a good guy in the Manga and he was cute a s a little kid. I believe he can turn good.....if Serena shows him the power of the V
>>
Anons, will you be willing to be Yuri's friend?
>>
>>151456955
Too late anon. Too late. The show is ending.

At lesst ZEXAL bothered to redeem the residemt psycho it waaaaaay before.
>>
File: 36526464.png (878KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
36526464.png
878KB, 1280x738px
>>151456963
I definitely would but first i would take his duel disk away from him......and maybe his cards too just in case
>>
>>151457000
checked
>>
>>151456963
I would be his friend... But I would do what this anon said (>>151457034) and I would tie him up.
>>
>>151457000
Come on you you do not want kill this cute cabbage. The writters are a bunch of hacks so they will find a way to make him live no doubt about it.
>>
>>151457168
I know. That is why I'm so triggered about it.

Vector > Yuri, all the way.
>>
>tfw no Ray
>>
>>151457034
>>151457154
You guys better not be thinking about doing what Rin did to him. Cabbage just doesn't know how friendship works. No need to violate him with bells
>>
File: Cz-LSgXVQAA2QvR.jpg (35KB, 526x326px) Image search: [Google]
Cz-LSgXVQAA2QvR.jpg
35KB, 526x326px
>>151458088
>No need to violate him with bells
I'am not gay so no need to worry abot that happening. i just want a funny guy as a friend cause all the ones i have are boring
>>
>>151458299
>not wanting to ravage the cabbage

Gay
>>
>>151458088
Nah, it's just a security measure.
>>
File: candy.jpg (194KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
candy.jpg
194KB, 1366x768px
Well?
>>
>>151458384
>wanting to ravish the cabbage is gay
>not wanting to ravish the cabbage is gay

Is there a way out of this Catch-22, anon?
>>
Kek. Odd-Eyes Raging was nerfed so hard it was now as useless as Rebellion
>>
File: 59068757_p0.png (201KB, 400x547px) Image search: [Google]
59068757_p0.png
201KB, 400x547px
>>151458464
Yes, please.
>>
>>151458464
Who wouldn't?
>>
>>151458938
MiniZarc is cute! CUTE!
>>
>>151458536
Better. Dragons are overrated. Even more so than pre-fairy Pokemon.

We also need an anti-dragon Archetype now.

>>151458464
When did this happen?
>>
File: Z-ONE.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Z-ONE.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
What is the most disappointing twist of the series?
>>
File: BusterBlader-YGLD-EN-C-1E-C.png (375KB, 308x450px) Image search: [Google]
BusterBlader-YGLD-EN-C-1E-C.png
375KB, 308x450px
>>151459545
Do somebody say anti-dragon?
>>
>>151459703
>bricks 70% of the time
>>
>>151459545
Still need Konami to expand Vampire Hunter into it's own sub-archetype that's all about being anti-DARK.
>>
File: 1455243332235.jpg (67KB, 500x494px) Image search: [Google]
1455243332235.jpg
67KB, 500x494px
>Mfw i enjoy Pokemon S&M anime more then ARC_V

I never thought i would live to see the day that i would rather watch pokemon then yugoh.

Also ZARC hype.
>>
File: image.jpg (149KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149KB, 1024x1024px
>>151459545
But dragons are awesome
>>
>>151455316
>Yuzu staring at Shun's crotch
>that fucking face
>>
>>151456554
being in a movie is probably different than being in a commercial shilling shit
>>
File: 20161226-191207.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20161226-191207.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
>I don't like what you are saying so die
Damn Zarc is funny
>>
>>151460548
>>>/padt/
>>
File: image.png (430KB, 664x392px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
430KB, 664x392px
>>151442134
>>151447131
Goddammit, anon. Just finish this up already
>>
>>151460548
The only time i enjoyed Pokemon more than ARC-V was when the League was happening
>>
>>151460761
Zarc probably doesn't know everyone got a memory wipe
>>
File: 20161226-191302.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20161226-191302.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
The way Reiji says it is funny as hell. He keeps his cool even when the world is about to end
>>
File: 20161226-192135.jpg (103KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20161226-192135.jpg
103KB, 1280x720px
Fucking kek. I can't take this guy seriously
>>
File: 20161226-191354.jpg (124KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20161226-191354.jpg
124KB, 1280x720px
So Shun got plot info off screen?
>>
File: 20161226-191339.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20161226-191339.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
How in the hell did a normal monster card manage to withstand a Zarc hyper beam? Isn't Zarc the absolute strongest card? He should have blown the fuck out of Venice with just one beam
>>
>>151460913
>starts destroying and killing people
>someone duel me
>>
File: 20161226-191231.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20161226-191231.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
So is there a reaon why Ray isn't talking to his father? What else does Leo needs to do to revive his daughter? The poor fucker is having a meltdown
>>
>>151460965
he's only 4000 attack :^)
>>
File: 20161226-191329.jpg (162KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20161226-191329.jpg
162KB, 1280x720px
Ono really fucked Zarc's design honestly. He looks beyond retarded and has 0 personality, He just stands there with an evil grin and nothing more. At least his voice while merge with the dragon was cool
>>
File: 20161226-191418.jpg (129KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20161226-191418.jpg
129KB, 1280x720px
>XYZ
Sora still holds a grudge against Shun doesn't he? Also this scene could have benefited from more development. It's like Ono skipped all the important stuff just to get here.
>>
File: 20161226-191425.jpg (127KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20161226-191425.jpg
127KB, 1280x720px
So is he dead or what? This words and way of talking will go to waste if he isn't dead
>>
File: 20161226-191249.jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20161226-191249.jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
>Skipping develpment
>>
File: 1475374180631.jpg (40KB, 406x395px) Image search: [Google]
1475374180631.jpg
40KB, 406x395px
>>151460939
>>151461078
>>151461132
>>151461175
>>151461214

I never wanted the main villain to beat the side character asses this hard before.
>>
>>151461175
This is yugioh, they ain't dead unless they burst into sparkly lights or are turned into cardboard.
>>
>>151461132
That's cool. I really thought the damn writers fucking forgot this storyline.

But yeah, nobody said anything about him stopping his XYZ REEEEEEEE.
>>
>>151461024
its more like Leo can't hear her if we trust Reira's words
>>
>>151461078
Literally Vector with Yuya's face.

Funny, one day I was just so fucking tired of ARC-V's shit that I jokingly said that I would write a fanfiction where Vector goes and kills every single character.

That's about the only thing I find funny about this. It's otherwise insulting.
>>
>>151461132
>was about to say scum
>>
>>151461175
he and yuya will hug when it's all over right?
>>
>>151460939
>dimensional rip TV
>>
>>151461132
>>151461175
Watching them make heartfelt appeals to Yuya while the camera pans on Zarc's never changing evil look was hilarious.
>>
>>151459634
That we only got one ZEXAL cameo.

That Yuma wasn't related to Don Thousand.

About the last one, ARC-V technically made something similar happend to the mc but the way it happens is so retarded that I hate it.
>>
File: 3a408d12ba5a08523ab3b39d87503577.jpg (114KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
3a408d12ba5a08523ab3b39d87503577.jpg
114KB, 1280x720px
>>151461723
I'm the only one who thinks Serena will go live to Standard and become an Idol?
>>
>>151461723
Sora will become Yuya's brother no need to worry
>>
>>151461214
Hey, let the kid keep some of his personality. Given that he has very few screentime.
>>
>>151461766
Yes. Serena is a battle-happy harpie, so she would become a pro-duelist instead.
>>
>Wants to appeal to Yuya
>Doesn't even "Ladies and Gentlemen" or "The fun has just begun"
>>
>>151447789
That's like saying Naruto's flaw is that he has a dangerous demon inside of him. It's something beyond his control, it's not his fault he got that way
>>
>>151462249
If he really wanted to appeal to Yuya, he'd dress up as Yuzu.
>>
>>151462249
You think he woukd remember that NOW? Do I need to remind you that he was also dueling for his life?
>>
File: 50669577_p0.png (319KB, 1075x822px) Image search: [Google]
50669577_p0.png
319KB, 1075x822px
>>151462365
Done.
>>
File: Sawatari.jpg (15KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Sawatari.jpg
15KB, 300x168px
>>151462249
Don't worry. The Savior will take care of it
>>
File: 60520574_p0.png (301KB, 550x750px) Image search: [Google]
60520574_p0.png
301KB, 550x750px
>>151462404
Though if anything...
>>
File: 60520574_p1.png (245KB, 550x750px) Image search: [Google]
60520574_p1.png
245KB, 550x750px
>>151462434
...I think Reiji would do better for that job.
>>
>>151462361
And it actually helps him a bunch. Yuya being part of Zarc has always helped him out. It allowed him to create cards, absorb Yuto to use his cards and bullshit his way through life. Naruto having a demon inside of him at least shaped his personality growing up and caused people to hate him.
>>
File: 60520574_p2.png (298KB, 550x750px) Image search: [Google]
60520574_p2.png
298KB, 550x750px
>>151462460
He and Yuzu are related in a way, after all.
>>
>>151455316
Jesus Christ! Why is Yuzu such a cock craving slut?
Shun and Sawatari could have tag team'd the fuck out of that pussy and she would have enjoyed every second of it,
>>
>>151462471
Still no flaws though. Fuck Yuya, fuck Leo and Yusho and fuck this show.
>>
>>151462427
If Sawatari saves the franchise by being a better Entertainment Duelist than Yuya, I will eat my own cum. I really, REALLY need to see Sawatari win just once, just one fucking time in this show, but have everyone be unconscious or dead when he does it so no one believes that Sawatari actually won a duel against the strongest duelist in the series.
>>
After wasting a couple of minutes on Edo's deck, I honestly have no fucking idea what they were thinking with Dystopia and Duskutopia as Edo's cards. They make no sense and their effects rarely have a chance to go off and when they do, more often then not it'll be negated or have no real impact on the opponent.
>>
>>151462625
I still have no fucking idea of why EDO of ALL PEOPLE was chosen to represent Fusion and was given Fusion cards. He had, like, just one Fusion Destiny Hero and was widely known as a foil to the fusion-happy Judai.
>>
>>151462731
cause lol English while summoning
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jvgwJ1bxjI
>>
>>151462731
His initial personality in GX gave the writers a character that is pretty decently known for being a good duelist and also for buying hard into cults and shit, which is basically what Academia is.

The main problems were that A) The writers couldn't include the Ultimate D subplot, which was core to his character development, and couldn't figure out what to do with his character after the initial introduction. Because of this, he has no 'arc', just suddenly he's A-O-Good with EGAO and on the Smile World Hype Train. And all of his soldiers are fine with this and don't rebel even though he's basically saying "We're traitors and if Academia finds us we're as good as carded".
>>
Name ONE (1) thing that happened in this OP that also happened in the show.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLHTZ3X9i4E
>>
>>151462883
False. GX!Edo wasn't in the cult. Saiou was Edo's manager and Edo quickly turns on him once he finds out about it.
>>
>>151462934
The real reason is that Edo is one of the most popular GX characters, just like every other legacy character except 1. The real question we should be asking is how ASUKA of all people got in. She was T&A for the entire show and won maybe twice. She's got porn but that's really it.
>>
>>151462930
Yuzu and Serena swapped clothes, that did happen
>>
>>151462930
This OP just reminds me of how irrelevant Yugo was in his own dimension
>>
>>151462930
>Yuya being chased by the Synchro cops
>Yuzu riding the motorbike with Yugo
>Shun Vs Dennis
>>
>>151462934
Reiji stood around and did nothing while exciting thing were happening
>>
>>151462989
Asuka is for genius bonus. She used fusions but then changed to rituals.

But I don't understand how Edo was picked over Manjoume or Kaiser. Hell, je was even name dropped! (Pun intended)
>>
File: Xarc.jpg (408KB, 1200x677px) Image search: [Google]
Xarc.jpg
408KB, 1200x677px
I still don't understand why Zarc is such a crazy motherfucker. He is suppose to have the seriousness of Yuto, Stupidity of yugo, happyness of Yuya and thirst fro blood of Yuri. But all he does is show his yuri side
>>
>>151462989
Easy blue cards to print and probably a desire to have at least one female legacy.
>>
File: 1482633844776.png (695KB, 994x738px) Image search: [Google]
1482633844776.png
695KB, 994x738px
>>151462930
Still the best OP
>>
>>151463100
They probably didn't want Manjoume because he's too similar to Sawatari. It's also possible that they DID approach Manjoume's VA and he declined for some reason. It happens, and Japan's usually shy about replacing VAs, especially for anniversary shows.

Other than the VA clash, I couldn't tell you why Kaiser didn't get in. Maybe it was because they were giving him pack support and Konami knew it was tourny-grade and didn't want them shilling it?

Dunno. It's all speculation.
>>
>>151463105
You weren't paying attention during the backstory explanation?

It's not that Zarc only shows his Yuri. Yuri displays the personalities that Zarc had after snapping. Yuya's, Yuto's and Yugo's traits before snapping.
>>
>>151463172
>They probably didn't want Manjoume because he's too similar to Sawatari.
That can't be true because Kaito is similar to Shun.
>>
File: sad jewzu.png (248KB, 437x463px) Image search: [Google]
sad jewzu.png
248KB, 437x463px
Episode 70, with heavy re-writes of Synchro
>Yuya and Yuzu finally reunite
>Yuya wants to hide from both the Lancers and Academia so he won't lose Yuzu again
>she says they have an obligation to defeat Academia
>Yugo confronts Yuya, both thinking the other is Yuri
>both are teleported away from Yuzu before she can explain anything
>Yuya is the first to realize that Yugo isn't Yuri when Clear Wing hits the field, but then Zarc takes over because there's a Dragon out
>with no one protecting Yuzu, Yuri is able to duel her a second time and capture her
>Yuya absorbs Yugo, and when Yuya realizes Yuzu is gone he realizes he is, in fact, responsible for saving Rin and Ruri now, as well as defeating Academia
End of episode 72 - 74
>the Lancers move on to Heartland to rally the Resistance to storm Academia
>discover that Academia is still under siege by Chaos Giants
>Reiji and Reira return to Standard, giving Shun authority over the Lancers in his stead while they go back to get reinforcements
>Shun butts head with Kaito, with Kaito believing that Shun abandoned everyone during the siege for Ruri
>Kaito repeatedly points out his own losses but he prioritized the safety of everyone over getting revenge
>Shun and the Lancers have to fight a two-pronged battle against Academia led by officer "Kaiser" Ryo and the Resistance led by Kaito with no way out of Heartland until one is defeated
>by proving to Ryo there's more to dueling than just pointless violence, they're able to get him and a small faction of Academia to become traitors
>the fact that Shun was able to get a crack in Academia convinces Kaito to work with the Lancers, allowing them to hold back Academia long enough to warp to Fusion
End of episode 94-96
>the start of a massive war as Lancers (led by Shun) with the Resistance (led by Kaito) and the traitorous Academia agents (led by Ryo) attack Academia as the shock troopers while Standard (led by Reiji) and Synchro (led by Jack) arrive as the main army
>>
>>151462930
>tfw I first saw this op and thought the Lancers were going to be a fun group battling the Academy.
>>
>>151463420
4/10

Still no Sora on this. Fail.
>>
File: [growling intensifies].png (290KB, 706x387px) Image search: [Google]
[growling intensifies].png
290KB, 706x387px
>>151463509
>a broad storyboard has to include every character
>>
>>151463420
>>by proving to Ryo there's more to dueling than just pointless violence, they're able to get him and a small faction of Academia to become traitors

Shit
>>
>>151463558
Sora makes ARC-V worth the suffering of watching it.
>>
File: Series148[1].jpg (151KB, 1022x768px) Image search: [Google]
Series148[1].jpg
151KB, 1022x768px
>>151463576
The Ultimate Dragon Showdown! Cyber End VS Rainbow Dark disagrees.
>>
What legacy characters would be better than the ones we got?
>>
>>151463722
Vector and Shark over Kaito every day of the year. Fuck, I would even take IV over him and I am not his biggest fan.
>>
>>151463638
There is absolutely nothing Shun or anyone can do that will make Ryo switch sides. His own brother couldn't stop him from killing himself. Having Academia's invasion force commander switch sides is retarded. Academia needs strong duelists. They lack any credible threats in the show. Having Yuya and Yugo randomly duel with it having no baring on the Synchro plot as a whole is stupid. Yu's absorbing each other killing off important characters long before the show was near ending is stupid. Zarc taking over is stupid.
>>
File: bruised citrus.jpg (662KB, 1000x476px) Image search: [Google]
bruised citrus.jpg
662KB, 1000x476px
>>151463774
N-no! Y-you're stupid!!
>>
So first two Yugo's fought Zarc, and now it's the Xyz Scums. Who will represent the two Synchros? It seems the Standards will be Reiji & Reira, then for Ray in the finale.
>>
>>151463843
Crow by himself.
>>
>>151463843
I forgot - did Jack die? If not, then he and ENJOY would be great.
>>
>>151463843
Synchro is Jack and Gongenzaka, there is also Sawatari and Crow
>>
>>151455316
>You will never have Shun and Sawatari force you onto your bed, happily sucking on their huge cocks
Why even duel?

>>151460684
Pretty sure she was staring at Shun's chest or face. Doesn't matter since either of those are just as sexy as his crotch.
>>
>>151463843
Standards will be Gon and Sawatari.

The Akabas will fight as a family with Ray dealing the final blow.
>>
>>151463954
>Ray
>A girl
>dealing a final blow
>On Yu-Gi-Oh!

Lmao.
>>
File: lewd.png (173KB, 287x535px) Image search: [Google]
lewd.png
173KB, 287x535px
>>151463933
pretty sure she is staring at his crotch
>>
>>151463990
>>Ray
>>A girl
>>On Yu-Gi-Oh!
>>
>>151464081
If you are arguing against my point, why you didn't add anything?

And let's admit it here: Girls are useless in the franchise.
>>
>>151464175
>implying Ray is a girl
>>
>>151464247
Wait, Ray is not a girl? I am starting to get confused. Weren't we talking about Original Yuzu aka Ray Akaba?
>>
>>151463722
No legacy characters at all. I like the characters original to ARC-V and would rather see more of them than anyone else. But if you have to make me choose...

ZEXAL - ANYONE, even characters like Tokunosuke or the dueling dog would've been better. Preferred picks would be Anna, Shark, or Fuya.

GX - I do agree with and with how >>151462883 puts it, having Manjoume with Edo's role would've also worked, possibly even better. Some actual GX characters for one scene visual cameos would've been nice instead of the bootleg versions (and the bootleg Shark) we actually got.

To be completely honest, I'd rather have all the "legacy characters" be one-scene visual cameos with a couple of the more notable characters having a proper, voiced cameo scene like Yeager and Mukuro did, but not have them do anything too important to the plot if they interact with the cast.

>>151463172
Kaito's (At least in his ARC-V portrayal.) too similar to Shun, yet we still got him. Probably VA clash or Konami can't think of anything to shill with him or preferred to go BUY HEROES.
>>
>>151464784
>retrained Silent Magician, Silent Swordsman, and Gandora
>couldn't retrain Armed Dragon and Light and Darkness Dragon
>>
>>151461175
At best their knocked out.
>>
>Sora will never duel again
>tfw Shun's next duel is his last one and he'll probably only get one turn to himself
>>
>>151464868
>The 5Ds cameos are being split between two duels
>>
>>151464067
The creases on the silhouette there indicate that the "left leg" is actually his torso and the "right leg" is his right arm. If it was his crotch, the coat would get in the way of the shot and it'd look too awkward having the shot there be between his coat and legs. Yuzu's posture also wouldn't add up with Shun's height in that shot if it was from the view of between Shun's legs.

Would've been great and hilarious if she actually was staring at his crotch.
>>
File: 59560655_p2.jpg (441KB, 950x858px) Image search: [Google]
59560655_p2.jpg
441KB, 950x858px
>>151464993
>No Asuka or Dennis whatsoever
>>
>>151464868
>Sora will never duel again

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

YOU KNOW WHAT?! FUCK YOU, ARC-V!!!
>>
>no rituals
>yuya ruined
>serena ruines
>sora ruines
>shun ruined
>edo ruines
>kaito ruines
>sawatari ruined
>a lot of characters ruined
The only good thing I am happy is the fact of some monster summon animation and chant, and some OCG monsters being animated, attack name and effect name, and even chant. But then again. They did it with only the Extra Deck monsters.
If that was the case I rather that Rituals be ignored in the anime and ENJOY the Rituals in the card game instead. We got more love in the card games instead of the anime...
>>
>>151460548
>>151460796
Oddoeyes
Dragon/Psychic
HP 90 Atk 70 Def 100 Sp. Atk 145 Sp. Def 100 Speed 95
Ability: Reaction Force
Signature Move: Spiral Burst

Darkrebl
Dragon/Dark
HP 85 Atk 150 Def 85 Sp. Atk 80 Sp. Def 90 Speed 110
Ability: Treason Discharge
Signature Move: Lightning Disobey

Clyrwing
Dragon/Flying
HP 85 Atk 120 Def 90 Sp. Atk 100 Sp. Def 85 Speed 120
Ability: Dichroic Mirror
Signature Move: Helldive Whirlwind

Starvenm
Dragon/Poison
HP 100 Atk 105 Def 90 Sp. Atk 115 Sp. Def 90 Speed 100
Ability: Avarice Venom
Signature Move: Predator Beam
>>
>>151460913
w-would you be so kind to d-duel me, please?
p-please just a duel, anyone? hello?
>>
>>151461078
was the batwing ears really necessary? couldn't they made them look like horns at least?
>>
Action magic was a mistake.
>>
>>151465347
Pokemon fans, get out. We have a show to complain about here.
>>
>>151438147
>2016
>still pissed that Joey didn't beat Marik
really hurts

so new series is going to have a new gimmick?
>>
File: Must touch.jpg (21KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Must touch.jpg
21KB, 500x333px
>>151465567
Yes, they're necessary. They make him look even cuter and they're begging to be poked and petted.
>>
>>151465662
Card game on HOVERBOARDS.
>>
>>151465345
Shut the FUCK up, Ritualcuck
>>
>>151462625
They can't even be considered Edo's cards, they're basically not Destiny Heroes, they have effects that have nothing to do with time, and don't even look like Destiny Heroes, besides Deadly Guy.
>>
File: sarah-mitroff-hoverboard-5605.jpg (817KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
sarah-mitroff-hoverboard-5605.jpg
817KB, 3000x2000px
>>151465924
Hoverboards you say?
>>
Slifer + Fiendish Chain vs. Zarc = rotten tomato
>>
>>151466535
Lol no. What? You are letting others complain about everything else yet you get triggered when someone else says rituals?
Did Nekroz beated your ass a lot? Did you get annoyed by the autism of cacs and ritual fanfiction? Even though you could just ignored it?
Mmmm. I smell something nasty. I smell a butthurt.
And it's funny because you really attack any ritual fa... Oh wait. Ritual cucks. I'll do it just for you, so you can be a little less triggered. ;-)
>>
File: IMG_1928.png (322KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1928.png
322KB, 546x700px
>>151466535
>>
>>151467035
Don't argue nor reason with him, just pity him. That's how he gets off, by targeting anons who happen to like Ritual cards. He's just a sad autist.
>>
>>151462731
He is Judai's counterpart. Honestly Edo is equal to Judai if not the second best duelist in the show around the end of season 2. It makes sense having him, Ono just ruined him in this series.
>>
Weren't Edo's new DHs stealth references to ZEXAL?
>>
>>151467109
They were 5Ds references.
>>
do you think Rituals will make a comeback in the new yugioh?
>>
>>151467109
Dystopia is a Zexal reference in how basic he looks and how Edo just sits on him most of the time, Duskutopia is a 5D's refrenece to the point you can see the logo on it's face and the temple Godwin dueled the 3 signers as it's armor. Deadly is a GX reference as it looks like a subdued Destiny End Dragoon.

Yet, not a single one of these fuckers helps Destiny Heroes in anyway, Destiny Heroes aren't suppose to be filling up your grave, Destiny Heroes don't constantly fuck with attack and defense manipulation and above all, Destiny Heroes do not reflect destruction effects. Destiny Heroes were a stall deck fucking with you until they got out Dreadmaster, Dogma or Blood-D.
>>
>>151467248
In the real card game yeah but not in the anime
>>
>>151455316
Was it rape?
>>
>>151464868
>tfw Shun's next duel is his last one and he'll probably only get one turn to himself
Which is worse this one or him getting a pity/mercy win from his brainwashed sister he constantly belittled only to get passed out and tazed?
>>
>>151467398
I think Duskutopia is a bit of a reference to Utopia at least.
>>
>>151467849
Utopia was called Hope in Japan.
>>
>>151467897
Yeah anon but the nips obviously know it's called Utopia in the TCG, even Kaito said when Duskutopia was summoned: >"From Dystopia... to Utopia"
>>
>episode 104 of GX

holy shit this show is amazing
>>
>>151462989
This absolutely correct. Edo is a given, I don't get how anyone can't understand that.
Asuka on the other hand was really random, I thought in addition they were going to bring back Johan, Saiou, Yubel, or even that Ryo guy.
>>
>>151468125
I think you meant Arc-V
>>
>>151467398
Destiny Heroes actually need destruction effects now in order to compete, it's just all their effects still have to do with time.
>>
File: Dennis_Carding_Himself.png (577KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Dennis_Carding_Himself.png
577KB, 1280x720px
Where were you when the show didn't go on?
>>
File: 4cha144294348.png (6KB, 352x97px) Image search: [Google]
4cha144294348.png
6KB, 352x97px
>>151469946
Not here apparently.
>>
File: stafftroubles.png (26KB, 580x198px) Image search: [Google]
stafftroubles.png
26KB, 580x198px
Arc-V production is so fucked up not even the animator knows how the show is going to end and what to animate.

>It's nice that the show is ending this year but can you give us some model or reference sheets for the last episodes? What am I supposed to do? Just imagine things and draw whatever?
>>
>>151470383
My fucking sides.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>151470383
How did it come to this? Wasn't this show suppose to be about these two? Both are dead and nobody gives a fuck
>>
File: 48938736_p0_master1200.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
48938736_p0_master1200.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
>>151470383
>>
File: duelistslockedinbattle.jpg (403KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
duelistslockedinbattle.jpg
403KB, 800x600px
>>
>>151470383
Even more proof Ono is shit and can't lead a production to save his life. Kuwabara please save us.
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 640x2338px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 640x2338px
>>151463722
>>
>>151470383
>yfw Zarc-yuya was actually last minute design
holy shit lmao
>>
>>151470383
>tfw Zarc's face was never shown because it hasn't been drawn yet

Now it all makes sense.
>>
>>151471389
>Zarc's face hasn't been drawn yet
>Yet Zarc's has been drawn on four other characters for the past 136+ episodes

So what you're telling me is that the staff can't decide on an eye color for Zarc?
>>
>>151470383
I'm not surprised this is the case with garbage show.
>>
>>151471474
how hard can it be, yellow because supreme king
>>
>>151471297
>>151471389
what do you expect from a show about a franchise owned by the same country that completely wiped a demo of one game off a console's virtual market, remastered the graphics of another, but only used those assets of both games for a shitty gambling machine? that is also taking it up the ass by the moon rune mob
a plan?
>>
>>151471496
company*, not country, my mistake
>>
>animators were rushed on the spot to make a zarc design
rofl
>>
>>151470383
This is really really bad.

The animators are not getting character reference sheets or script/storyboard so they have no idea what to draw and how to draw it based on the direction of the story.

So basically Ono and Kamishiro don't even know how this shit is going to end.

And we only have at most 12 episodes left within the next three months.

Bravo. Prepare for the biggest trainwreck in ygo history.
>>
File: 1403737428177.jpg (9KB, 247x252px) Image search: [Google]
1403737428177.jpg
9KB, 247x252px
>>151470383
Well it isn't really a surprise that Arc-V's production is probably chaotic, but actually seeing it is pretty funny
>>
File: CSox6O9UkAELDSA.jpg (76KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CSox6O9UkAELDSA.jpg
76KB, 600x600px
>>
>mfw Arc-V doesn't even get a proper conclusion, it just ends with some random episode
>>
>>151470581
They haven't even gotten the final model sheets drawn up before abandoning the show for Yugioh 6
>>
>>151470383
I can't believe I've stayed with this shit show for nearly three fucking years.
>>
>>151471095
Die Ono!
>>
>>151470383
Which animator is this?
>>
>>151471496
Konami doesn't own the series, don't complain to them.
>>
>>151471955
but can we still complain about them regardless? because seriously fuck konami
>>
>>151471941
the one who done episode 108 I think, I mean he even has that lewd yuya wink as his profile picture
>>
File: 1424837435259.jpg (22KB, 375x450px) Image search: [Google]
1424837435259.jpg
22KB, 375x450px
>>151471908
I can, you don't often see a show baffle and bamboozle their audience for as long as it did. Arc-V deserves a big legacy
>>
>>151471941
She most recently worked on 134. Her name is Maiko Abe.
>>
>>151465598
Kaihi!
Kiseki!
Kaihi!
Kiseki!
>>
>>151471987
That's true. I'll even admit card sales do influence the show.
But we really need to be complaining to NAS about these horrible spin-offs and Ono.
>>
>>151472232
The nico ratings are basically the clearest way the nips have filed a complaint. I'm hoping that the nips' sometimes spontaneous and anal disdain for bad rep crops up in NAS and they steer clear of Ono forever.
>>
>>151470383
Jesus no wonder Ebina's not animating for arc-v anymore. NAS knows there's no point since it's already a total shitshow and Ebina's better off doing YGO6.
>>
File: WEEBS TRANSLATE NOW.png (527KB, 703x333px) Image search: [Google]
WEEBS TRANSLATE NOW.png
527KB, 703x333px
WEEBS TRANSLATE NOW
>>
>>151471786
>Animator just draws lewd Yuya for the finale
I'm down for this
>>
>>151472399
Same thing happened in Zexal though. He got moved off of Zexal in the mid 130s so he could draw Arc-V's first episode. Hopefully he'll be in better hands with whoever's directing it
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n8fj57gfE81r5g0xf.gif (991KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n8fj57gfE81r5g0xf.gif
991KB, 500x375px
>>151470383
>>
>>151470383
When will more beans be spilled? I'm really curious and hoping it might bring some light into what went wrong.

>>151471808
How much you want to bet that ARC-V got abandoned (in some form) as early as the start of the production for DSoD and it crumbled slowly ever since?
>>
>>151472914
DSOD was probably in the works for a long time before Arc-V started full production and premiering, though.

5D's got its shit together somewhat after BBT's production ended, but Arc-V looked bad on a regular basis the whole way through. It makes no sense that NAS would abandon their new project to push pendulums from the very beginning. But I would guess that around XYZ arc is when they started to pay a lot more attention to Yugioh 6, while Arc-V looked more and more like a timeslot warmer.
>>
>>151470383
All right, I'm switching my enjoyment mode to full trainwreck. Bring on those crudely drawn still frames, Arc-V.
>>
>>151472302
Well that's true. Ono might as well just have jack leap from the sky and one turn zarc, we all know he wants to.
>>
>>151472999
>But I would guess that around XYZ arc is when they started to pay a lot more attention to Yugioh 6
Now what could YGO 6 possibly contain to "justify" flat out abandoning ARC-V in its final year? VR versions of the anime's duels?
>>
>>151473262
It's not really Yugioh 6 (probably) as much as Arc-V failing in the tv ratings (going off of from what little is known of them) and NAS abandoning the sinking ship to try to make the next one more solid. This is pure guessing, though.

I mean, I wouldn't really expect little kids to be that enthralled with a barely or poorly animated show like Arc-V with its slow pace (in the first two parts) when there's better stuff for their demographic out there. They learn how to use the internet young these days.
>>
>>151463420
What I still don't get is why no one ever really questioned where pendulums came from and why only Yuya can magically create them.

Like when Reiji kept denying that Yuya's a demon during vs Leo, did he really never bother to think about where his power to create pendulums and new monsters came from?
>>
File: C0hWOaSUoAAoLtm.jpg (63KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
C0hWOaSUoAAoLtm.jpg
63KB, 500x500px
>>151438147
I'm keeping my Ruri extra warm this year.
>>
File: 1482179931921.jpg (11KB, 242x148px) Image search: [Google]
1482179931921.jpg
11KB, 242x148px
>>151473547
>Like when Reiji kept denying that Yuya's a demon during vs Leo, did he really never bother to think about where his power to create pendulums and new monsters came from?
No, because Reiji is stupid
>>
>>151473390
Kids and fujo are the ones who still like it. They don't care about plot. Kids just want to see powerful monsters and "cool" stuff like Yuya blasting the Ruris and Gattling Ogre. Fujo just want the male characters to interact. Shun talking to Kaito, Kaito desperately looking for Shun, Sora crying for Yuya, Jack getting angry at Crow getting carded, Reiji's stern belief in Yuya, Yuri's innuendo laced dialog towards Yuya and Yugo. It's everyone else who's pissed off. People who care about the characters outside of a superficial level and people who care about the plot. People who see how biased the show is when dealing with certain legacy characters.
>>
>>151474082
>Fujo just want the male characters to interact.
This show is a pretty shoddy place to look for it since interaction is bare minimum
>>
Is it just me or Reiji's role in the final arc the exact opposite of what he should've been used for?

Up until now he's been a (questionably effective) keikakuman with questionable morals.

But he's essentially been Yuya's conscience for the past dozen episodes.

Why Reiji? Shouldn't Gongenzaka be doing that?
>>
>>151474082
>Kids just want to see powerful monsters and "cool" stuff like Yuya blasting the Ruris and Gattling Ogre
That kind of stuff is relatively rare though, and outside of the odd in-house episode, the show tends to look like ass. If busting out huge monsters is the only thing that's needed to get those kids' investment, why didn't they consider just going with a motw format with even less character/story time in favor of more dueling time?
>>
>>151474198
That's what happens when you shaft your characters to the point of the series being far beyond salvation.

Literally XYZ and Fusion arc was nothing but Yuya being a Messiah figure only for now to be revealed he's part of a demon and being his ass-kisser made it much easier for said demon to rise.
>>
File: hoodie.png (755KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hoodie.png
755KB, 1280x720px
>>151474198
You can call me Jiminy Cricket

Who knows, maybe they're giving Reiji more lines now because he'll be the opponent in the very last duel, so they can pretend he and Yuya actually have a deep friendship.
>>
>>151474199
The show looking bad isn't too big of an issue because kids don't notice those things. I was shocked to see how much bad animation DBZ had when I rewatched it as an adult. But when I was a kid DBZ was life. Kids loved Naruto despite how bad the animation was at times too. Kids don't notice those things.

They don't go with a motw formula because that isn't what the rest of the audience wants and it gets boring for the staff too.
>>
>>151474275
The rest of the audience on the fringe don't really matter when the show is obviously meant to hook kids and their parents' money to the game. The dialogue is obviously written in that simplified kids' show way, and I'm talking the 5-10 year old demographic, not something like 10-16.

Also, the execs probably don't give a damn what the staff personally thinks about format as long as they turn in their work and take their paycheck.
>>
>>151474082
What about being pissed off for the listed reasons and yet still liking it?
>>
File: 1446497935411.gif (1MB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
1446497935411.gif
1MB, 500x285px
>>151470383
I feel bad
>>
>>151474383
Why? It's pretty funny
>>
>>151474375
The rest of the audience will buy more cards than kids. Kids are hooked regardless of how good something is.

The execs don't want an unmotivated staff. An unmotivated staff produces a bad product, which loses ratings and sales, which causes problems with the network.
>>
>>151461078
Where can i watch or torrent them episodes?
>>
>>151474432
>The rest of the audience
No, the older players will buy regardless of the anime for the cards themselves. If they wanted older teens' and adults' money through anime, they would make something targeted towards them, but they obviously don't.

>Kids are hooked regardless of how good something is
The synchro finale brought in a whopping 0.9 (which is really low if you can't tell) in tv ratings. Doesn't seem like a terrible number of kids are that interested
>>
>>151474534
The rest of the audience includes adults. They pander to the older audience through the legacy characters appearing and the girls being attractive with fanservice. Yuzu taking showers isn't for kids. Rin's shorts aren't for kids. Serena's everything isn't for kids.

>The synchro finale brought in a whopping 0.9 (which is really low if you can't tell) in tv ratings. Doesn't seem like a terrible number of kids are that interested

You don't know how large of that was kids. Ratings aren't just one number. That one number is broken down by which audience is watching. Male 1, Male 2, Male 3, Female 1, Female 2, Female 3, Kids etc. Each one of those is a separate age group.
>>
>>151474393
Well, I love the anime and the good times I spend with you /a/rc-v. I had already forgiven QUALITY in animation and story, but now it's a farce.
>>
>>151474771
How are you delusional enough to think Rin's shorts are explicitly sexualized? You see shorter skirts in average and everyday street wear
>>
>>151474771
If you're going to watch children's anime, just own it, instead of doing mental gymnastics to make yourself feel less insecure about it.
>>
>>151474831
>but now it's a farce
It's only now a farce? The ending of Xyz or the hotels didn't tip you off?
>>
>>151474771
>Yuzu taking showers isn't for kids. Rin's shorts aren't for kids. Serena's everything isn't for kids
I don't know if you realize this, but thirteen year old boys pop boners faster, harder, and stronger than adults do.
>>
>>151474771
I'd Serena's everything if you catch my drift

Captcha: L O N D O N fenix
>>
>>151449650
>another Zexal 2
>Yu Gi Oh Arc-VI
plz no
>>
Why did Edo destroy a Pendulum monster with Dystopia's effect? Dystopia can destroy any card on the field, if he had destroyed Supreme King Gate Zero or Infinity, Zarc would be unable to pendulum summon or keep up his life-point gaining combo.
>>
part 1

The Day Zarc Stole Christmas

Twas the night of this Christmas
And all through Dimensions
The large sight of Zarc
Was causing some tensions
Four children were gathered, same face and plot threads,
While cries of "HITOTSU NI!!" danced in their heads.
The Keikakrew watched Yuya bust Yuri's cap,
But then the boys merged and they said "Oh crap!"
When out on in space there arose such a clatter,
Everyone looked in the sky to see what was the matter.
Through the dimensions, it shone like a flash,
Tore open reality as dimensions would crash.
A burst of power from this new Summon would glow,
Giving a luster of darkness to objects below.
When, what to my wondering eyes should appear,
But a giant killer dragon, destroying all who were near.
With an evil young voice, so lively and quick,
Some knew in that moment it must be Zarc... SHIT!
More rapid than eagles his Dragons they came,
He blasted, and shouted, and called his own name!
"I'm Zarc, Supreme Dragon King! Duel me or die!
I'll win and I'll win! Then make myself pie!
I'll destroy you all, until there's none left!
Duel! Duel me now! C'mon! Are you deaf?!"
Then bursts of destruction and wild hurricanes fly,
When they meet with a big Dragon mount to the sky.
So up to the void, two Fusers they flew,
It's Sora Shiun'in... And that damn Asshole too...
And then, in a twinkling, they heard in sky
The prancing and pawing of dragons on high.
As it drew in its head, and was turning around,
>>
>>151475939
part 2

Down through darkness came Demon Yuya unbound.
He had rough horns and scales, from his head to his foot,
And his clothes were all ripped up with ashes and soot.
A bundle of Wings he had flung on his back,
And he looked like a demon, or at least one's ball sack.
His eyes, how they twinkled! His dimples how merry!
His cheeks were all cracked, his nose like a cherry!
His droll little mouth was drawn up like a bow,
And the beard of his chin was horny as crow.
The sinister grin he held tight in his teeth,
And smoke had encircled his form like a wreath.
He had a broad face and a little gray belly,
Dimensions shook when he laughed, turned Team Fusion to jelly!
He was skinny and plump, that jolly old Zarc,
He laughed when he saw it, that Pendulum Arc!
A wink of his eye and goggles on his head,
INTEGRATION SUMMON became something to dread.
Zarc laughed and belittled while his cards went to work.
He fucked Frightfur stockings, and then beat that a jerk.
But from their defeat surprisingly arose,
Team Angsty Xyz with Dragons and Dodos!
Zarc sprang to his sleigh and their team gave a whistle.
He'll kill them all now. No one can beat his dick pistol!
As he prepared to shank them with deep, great delight, he said,
"MERRY ZARCSMAS TO ALL! YOU ALL DIE TONIGHT!"
>>
>>151475873
Their plan was probably to blow up his field with the traps once Zarc pendulums his monsters back on the next turn. And they would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for that meddling Astrograph.
>>
>>151475873
A bigger mistake was Shun and Kaito joining a duel just when Edo and Sora were about to lose. Now they have to duel with a 2000 LP penalty while Zarc is already on the field with a bunch of protection and set-up.
>>
File: poke sora.jpg (365KB, 693x980px) Image search: [Google]
poke sora.jpg
365KB, 693x980px
>>151471723
o7
>>
File: 1448734197696.jpg (67KB, 499x560px) Image search: [Google]
1448734197696.jpg
67KB, 499x560px
>>151470383
I feel disgusted.
>>
>>151466949
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACGeWm8dcu8
>>
>>151476264
On the other hand, it lets them get around the field nuke that killed Edo and Sora. Unless Zarc has that one weird card that allows Special Summoning a monster on the field.
>>
>>151470383
>ending this year
What did she mean by this?
a) They're already animating the final episodes now.
b) Animators are too busy to keep track of what year it is.
c) She's actually not talking about Arc-V, but some other trainwreck she's also working on.
>>
>>151470383
REMINDER

SOME """"FANS""""" WILL DEFEND THIS
>>
File: member-berries.jpg (68KB, 869x501px) Image search: [Google]
member-berries.jpg
68KB, 869x501px
>>151474198
MEMBER WHEN YUZU REPRESENTED A DARKER TAKE ON GROWING STRONGER

MEMBER WHEN REIJI'S KEIKAKUS MADE SENSE IN A BRUTAL MACHIAVELLIAN SORT OF WAY

MEMBER WHEN GONGENZAKA WAS THE HEART OF THE SHOW

MEMBER WHEN TSUKIKAGE REPRESENTED HOW EVERYONE, EVEN A GENERIC NINJA, HAD A PART TO PLAY

MEMBER GOOD DUELS

MEMBER FORESHADOWING

MEMBER CONSISTENT WRITING

MEMBER DENNIS

MEMBER MASUMI

MEMBER ORIGINAL CHARACTERS

MEMBER SELENA

MEMBER RURI

MEMBER RIN

MEMBER THREATENING SORA

MEMBER HYPE

MEMBER JOY

MEMBER HOPE
>>
>>151477201
>MEMBER HOPE
I member ZWs being interesting
>>
>>151472399
Ebina animated 135 you total retard.
>>
>>151470383 #
>spreading fake info to receive (You)s
You took some great liberties with that translation. You didn't even get the meaning of the original tweet right.
She didn't say anything about a "model" or "reference sheets", she's talking about a setting for the next episodes she has to animate. Keep in mind that the production is a lot ahead of us watchers in terms of episodes.
She's also not asking if she should make things up and "draw whatever", she's wondering if her imagination will be enough in a cutesy way.
>>
>>151475939
>>151475950
You know you are too late, right anon?
>>
File: LAUGHINGCRYINGFACE.jpg (44KB, 451x392px) Image search: [Google]
LAUGHINGCRYINGFACE.jpg
44KB, 451x392px
>>151477795
Must be a member of the production team!
>>
>>151477841
I mean. You are too late for Christmas. Damn you, I didn't even mention anything with production.
>>
>>151470383
It's hilarious how the series went to straight shit as soon as the animation plummeted. Syncrow was truly a masterpiece.
>>
Shit!
I am officially sad now...
>>
File: 1465513034971.jpg (217KB, 800x742px) Image search: [Google]
1465513034971.jpg
217KB, 800x742px
>>
>>151477464
And as of 135 he's done with the show. Keep up with the times grandpa.
>>
>>151477667
Setting for an animator means model/character sheets but it could also extend to storyboard/scripts too. The person in this tweet is legitimately complaining that they don't have the materials they need to animate properly indicating the production is messed up. Someone in the staff is fucking up whether it be the production assistant not delivering the model sheets to animators, the character/prop designer not completing those sheets, or even problems with the script which could lead to incomplete storyboards. There are a number of factors at play here and it's kind of a serious issue if they're having this much trouble that one of the animators is complaining about it.
>>
>IgetitnowIhavetoshootmyself.gif
>>
>>151479059
Especially since Japanese people usually don't complain.

Welp, how long until hopefully-not-saku Yusaku?
>>
File: ABANDON THREAD.gif (2MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
ABANDON THREAD.gif
2MB, 540x304px
>>
>>151479591
Japs complain all the time, but politely.
>>
>>151479059
>>151477667
I just don't have it in me to give Ono the benefit of the doubt anymore

This certainly seems like a complaint, and I think the animation and design QUALITY speak for themsevles
>>
>>151480964
And the lack of originality. Don't forget the lack of originality.

I won't let ARC-V live down the fact that they reused Vector's design for Yuya-Zarc.
>>
>>151473179

You mean Crow.
>>
>>151481136
>reused Vector's design for Yuya-Zarc
I don't even see how those two look similar at all. Cowboy Zarc at least had a Shingetsu-like hairstyle, but Yuya-Zarc is literally just Yuya with some generic demon features and cracked skin.
>>
>>151481335
I would post an image but I'm on mobile and I don't have an image of Vector on the mobile right now. But you have to believe me! The similarity is just too much! I wouldn't be saying this if it wasn'the case.
>>
>>151481531
They don't look alike at all.
>>
>>151449810
>Yuto
>Not Shun
Shit image.
>>
>>151481531
Don't you have a fujo fanfic to work on, senpai?
>>
>>151481531
>they both have demonic features! this must be the work of an enemy stand!
>>
>>151481735
I'm not an artist.

>>151481770
It's just that I saw someone mention the similarities and I wanted to believe that it was not true, as I was holding onto the last scraps of my faith in ARC-V. Then I actually saw the character and I can't unsee it now.
>>
So, what things do you think that will be out for a guide to watch ARC-V?
>>
>>151482221
>No Eita
>Stop after Yuya and Reiji and make up your own ending.
>>
>>151482221
>Not important
>Awful but somewhat important
>Good but not important
>Important
Eita would go in the first category, BB would go in the second, Yuzu vs Masumi would go in the third and all the important arcs would go in the fourth.
>>
>>151482221
It might be a mess, what with lots of random bad episodes having plot things crammed into them.
>>
>>151482221
I'm doing it by color-coding, like the guides other anons have done.
Eita, BB, and a few episodes in Synchro are Red.
Half of Synchro, almost all of Xyz, and parts of Fusion are Yellow. A bunch of the pre-20 episodes of Standard are also Yellow like the YDS vs LDS arc and Michio.
Almost all of Standard is green outside of any previously-mentioned episodes, as well as most of Synchro starting from Shun v Dennis 2.

If you guys think I'm missing anything let me know.
>>
>>151472530
BUY TRUE KINGS/DRACOS
>>
>>151472530
Is that a fucking Eatos upgrade?
It looks like an Eatos upgrade.

That can't possibly be right, though.
>>
>>151482958
I don't think we need a yellow color. Everything is either plot-important or not.
>>
>>151483514
There's a lot of shit that's not plot-important but still fun to watch (basically any Sawatari episode), and there's a lot of shit that gets recapped quickly and often enough that you're not missing anything despite its relevance (Yuzu vs Sergey springs to mind).
>>
>>151483599
Some Sora episodes are this. For example, this recent episode and the pirate episode.
>>
>>151482221
Is the watch guide going to be a collab effort or just the thoughts of one anon (If it's even the same anon that did all these guides.)? I've jotted down notes if it's going to be collab or for making my own version. So far with using the Essential/Okay/Bland model, I've got...

>Every episode in Standard (1 - 53) as essential except for Michio's duel (16 - 17) as okay and Eita's duel (19 - 20) as bland.
>Debating whether to have Friendship Cup arc (64 - 99) be split into 2 variants with one for those who want to go through its plot and one where it's just reduced to episodes important to the series's/outside Synchro's plot and the recap episodes to summarize what happened in Synchro and move on, or just have it be the latter.
>A good amount of bland with peppered okay for Fusion, with only 2 eps that I'd consider essential so far.
>Whether to end the guide at 125 for a "now ready for Zarc" or keep going because 130 was really fucking bland.

>>151482949
>>151483599
These. Was even considering adding timestamps to the bland eps for the okay/essential stuff that's in them like in 114, 118, and 124 - 125 for example, or in the case of 114, complete skip since the only interesting thing in there got recapped in 123.

>>151482958
You already got the colors wrong with what's been used in the accepted guides for past series. Red is for essential, green for okay, and blue for bland, with Yellow for a special case like in the GX guide.
>>
>>151483692
The colors themselves aren't all that important as they can be fixed at any time, so long as you took the meaning I was going for. Obviously I don't intend for you to exclusively watch Eita and BB's arcs and call it a completion.

Concerning whether we should "end" the guide at Zarc, I'd say no. It's a little early to tell, but I figure most of those episodes are going to be Okay at best. Get the first episode into Essential so the viewer can know what's going on, but otherwise they'll probably end up skipping the rest.
>>
File: 1464799672575.jpg (167KB, 757x762px) Image search: [Google]
1464799672575.jpg
167KB, 757x762px
>>
Jsjs
>>
>>151483692
>>Whether to end the guide at 125 for a "now ready for Zarc" or keep going because 130 was really fucking bland.

Zarc sucks so far so if your guide is leading up to him you might as well not make it. Wait until the show is over.
>>
>>151462620
Screencapped
>>
File: Synchro's a mistake.jpg (87KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Synchro's a mistake.jpg
87KB, 1200x675px
>>151483823
Your choice in which eps go which category so far are pretty good, though I'd wouldn't consider a bunch of pre-20 eps to be not essential other than Yuya vs Michio and Yuya vs Eita. Maybe Yuya vs Hokuto, but that's about it. Most of Synchro after Shun vs Dennis Round 2 being essential I also have my doubts on. I still find whether to have 2 watch options for the Friendship Cup arc as too early to tell since we don't know if Roget will come back and with any importance.

Speaking of Roget, was him being an Academia defector really amount to anything? Would it have made any difference if he was still loyal to them? I forgot.

>>151485397
Waiting until its over regardless if just for seeing if going through 35 episodes of a Friendship Cup was even worth it in the overall scheme and would be even worth it for future viewers. My guide would've been mostly just for the middle between Standard and Zarc with having it stop at Zarc since I assumed that all the episodes would be full of plot importance from there on, but oh man, 130 was quite the waste of time, 136 had only like 2 or 3 good scenes, and the upcoming jobber curbstomps aren't exactly looking hot either.
>>
File: IMG_4914.jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4914.jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
>>151462620
>I will eat my own cum
I really don't think you personally need motivation from a children's card game marketing show for that
>>
>>151477201
>MEMBER WHEN GONGENZAKA WAS THE HEART OF THE SHOW

It never happened.

>>151478823

BEST GIRLS.
>>
Greetings from DBS losers!

How does it feel to be in the thread (and fanboys) of the worst rated anime in history? Gotta suck doesn't it? Come to DBS you yaoi faggots, we'll show you what a REAL action anime is all about!
>>
File: C0pp4I0UUAM1Gdv.jpg (149KB, 1005x760px) Image search: [Google]
C0pp4I0UUAM1Gdv.jpg
149KB, 1005x760px
Konami really hit the jackpot with this game. Prepare for Yugioh Duel Links 2 thsi time with normal dueling style
>>
>>151475873
Because of that stupido Ono, another question you'll have to ask is why the fuck did Edo not summon Decision Guy.

If I am correct
1. He would have had a monster on the field.
2. Stopped all level 6 and higher monsters from attacking
3.Brought a Destiny hero from his graveyard back to his hand during the end phase.
>>
>>151486742
(You)
>>
>>151486742
At least we get different sorts of hell every three years, you're stuck in one big hell
>>
>>151460913
>P-Please Respond!
>>
>>151460939
I was going to say literally Diabound with Yuya's face.
>>
>>151460913
This whole show has been a colossal waste of time
>>
File: 1293185591089.jpg (60KB, 336x303px) Image search: [Google]
1293185591089.jpg
60KB, 336x303px
>>151463029
Such bullshit.

>Yugo and Yuya facing off in the OP
>They never have an actual meeting in Synchro and his place in the Friendship cup is removed for more Jack Pandering.
>>
>>151486742
At least were going to be stopping Legacy Pandering soon. Enjoy Your Android 17, cuck.
>>
>>151488323
That's not even a good comparison. DBS is meant to be all nostalgia. It doesn't have a new cast. It brought back DB characters that people wanted to see like Trunks, Frieza and now 17. All that's missing is Lunch.

Arc-V has a whole new cast but the legacy characters take over. The pandering won't stop until the show is over because they aren't killing them. They're even bringing Crow back.
>>
>>151488204
>You now realize Yugo is the only counterpart that Yuya only ever actually interacted with once
>>
Why did Ebina leave the show?
>>
>>151488630
Because it sucks.
>>
>>151488630
Pre-production for the new series has started. He's assigned to focus on that.
>>
>>151488630
Because he's actually really talented and it's better for him to start working on YGO6 rather than waste time trying to make Arc-V look better. It's already too late for Arc-V.
>>
>>151488693
I want a serious answer.
Is it because they started producing YGO 6? Ebina only gets to work every 10 episode. Maybe his work was just over.
>>
>>151488763
Yes. ARC-V only has like 10 eps left. Which means that the new show is currently in production since it will air the immediate week after, like with every YGO before it.
>>
>>151488737
Is Noh still going to grace Arc-V with an episode or two?
>>
>>151488831
He probably has one episode left.
>>
>>151488763
OK, sorry for fooling around.

But it does make me wonder WHY they hurried with ygo6.

I mean, when were ZEXAL and ARC-V announced, just to know?
>>
>>151488831
I think Noh has one more episode left. He did 120 and 129 so I'm going to guess somewhere between 138-140 is his last episode.
>>
>>151488866
At Jump Festa, just like YGO 6.
>>
>>151488866
The exact same time. They are always announced in December.
>>
>>151488912
>>151488920
Ah, OK. Then it wasn't that they hurried ygo6 because of ARC-V dropping. The world does have more serious reasons for things to happen after all.
>>
>>151488866
Same as usual. As much as people might be going into hysterics over nico ratings, there's actually no difference in production scheduling or the initial reveal between this or any other series since 5Ds.
>>
>>151488863
>>151488831
>>151488763
>>151488725
>>151488693
>>151488630
Why would the best animators leave before the series is over? We still have the Ceremonial duel which needs to have god tier animation
>>
>>151489132
Because the new series needs good animators to put on a good first impression.
>>
>>151460913
LMFAO, hate Arc V, but this is funny as hell though.
>>
>>151460987
Hahahahahah
>>
>>151485778
A lot of shit with Synchro was honestly unimportant. If it had nothing to do with Zarc then it was basically unimportant. Jack and Crow have been completely irrelevant despite how important they were in the Synchro Arc, the Commons/Tops opposition was a self-contained plot, virtually no character development happened outside of Sora, and the second-closest thing to development we got was Reiji putting his foot down in the climax of the arc.
>>
>>151490197
>virtually no character development happened outside of Sora
THIS. And people wonder WHY I really don't care for the other characters outside Sora. The show has literally made it impossible for me to do that.
>>
Dubs if ygo6 will be more worst than arcv.
>>
>>151491527
Nothing can be worse than Arc-V.
>>
>>151491527
If we go by the pattern then it would be like Zexal and GX, that everything will get better in the last half after slow and painful first half.
>>
>>151491527
If it's bad they should be nice enough to make it terrible from the beginning so people know to pass over it
>>
>>151488630
Who said Ebina left the show?
>>
>>151491880
Is Arc-V being bad a meme?
>>
>>151492449
No, it's a fact.
>>
File: Masumi best girl.png (492KB, 1000x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Masumi best girl.png
492KB, 1000x1300px
>>151477201
>MEMBER MASUMI
Good times
>>
>>151492588
Explain
>>
>>151492349
He tweeted he's done with arc-v after episode 135 aired.
>>
>>151492604
Why should I? It has been explained countless times and most people just accept how bad it is.
>>
>>151488763
Like it was said earlier in the thread, Ebina also left Zexal in the mid 130s so he could start working on Arc-V full-time as soon as possible. It's pretty common for the in-house animators to start moving to the new series around this time. They also need a little time to understand the new character designs and style after drawing the previous series characters for 3 years.
>>
I know I may be missing some details from not watching some episodes but...

Why nobody called out Leo on his stupid plan that ended up destroying everyone anyways?! (OK, apart from Reiji) And there were plenty of evil actions that were just evil for evil's sake from his part, like what he did to everyone in Academia and the invasion of Heartland.

I mean, what the fuck did THAT accomplish?! If he wanted his daughter, he could have had someone slipping in and take her to him.

>>151468573
No, he is right. GX > ARC-V
>>
Ded
>>
File: C0FkagnUkAAFcI8.jpg (159KB, 860x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C0FkagnUkAAFcI8.jpg
159KB, 860x1200px
>>151495134
Reminder that Zarc is LITERALLY a last minute design
>>
File: Yutopiaguy.jpg (38KB, 638x359px) Image search: [Google]
Yutopiaguy.jpg
38KB, 638x359px
>>151486866
>why the fuck did Edo not summon Decision Guy
Or the abomination known as Duskutopiaguy from a character standpoint to try and show Yuya how EGAO has changed him or something.
>>
>>151495224
A-at least the ugly shoes are gone
>>
>>151495685
Why couldn't his goggles break too?
They clash too much with the grey skin and wings.
>>
File: 60590253_p5.png (306KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
60590253_p5.png
306KB, 768x1024px
>>151495850
So he can do this.
>>
>>151495685
Yeah because fuck Xyz dimension am I right?

Glorious duel king Jakku will wake Yuya up from Zarc's evil grasp with Synchro shokan and full power of 5ds pandering along with Blackwing shilling mark my words
>>
>>151495439
So fucking stupid, they destroyed GOD Edo from GX with these 5Dsestiny Heroes and "church of smile".
>>
>>151495685
OMG

My goodness, his feet must be cold!
>>
>>151496344
>GOD Edo
?
>>
>>151496599
destunyman
>>
>>151495224
Zarc Yuya is my favorite tomato gargoyle. I'd gladly have him in my garden, provided he ditch the torn clothes.
>>
File: 1446024044991.png (142KB, 600x456px) Image search: [Google]
1446024044991.png
142KB, 600x456px
>>151474082
>fujo are the ones who still like it
Anon don't lie
>Fujo just want the male characters to interact
Do you realize that this is a fucking heterofest
>>
>>151497904
the design is starting to grow on me
>>
>>151498082
not him but
>heterofest
>yuri practically saying right to yusho's face "im yuya's daddy now~"
>along with shit like "im all yuya's thinking about! he's going crazy for me!"
granted, yuri is practically concentrated homo-lust injected into a cabbage.
>>
>Zarc-Yuya was literally last minute design
>yfw Ray-Yuzu hasn't been revived because they are still deciding on the design
ahahahhaha
>>
>>151498243
Some last second attempt to get fujobucks doesn't work, look at all the other spinoffs they were pretty homo though all its run.
>>
>>151488555

Yuya has no tuner he can call his own.

only that piece of filth tuning magician that Jack tossed away.
>>
>>151498082
>fucking heterofest
Yes, and that's why ARC-V sucks. This coming from someone who loathes yaoi.
>>
>>151498243
I can't wait for manga Yuri's concentrated hetero-lust and him getting all the ladies.

inb4 anon you are an idiot to think there'll be hetero in something that has Yoshida involved
>>
>>151498354
That, or typical japanese mysoginists are striking back again.
>>
>>151498842
Stop looking for a reason. It just sucks.
>>
>>151498924
Aww, don't be a party-pooper. Finding reasons to hate ARC-V vindicates my hate for it.
>>
>>151499001
>I hate Arc-V because it's not completely gay
Are you sure you're not a faggot?
>>
File: 42428077.png (62KB, 600x850px) Image search: [Google]
42428077.png
62KB, 600x850px
>>151477201
>MEMBER HOPE
He's hard to forget.
>>
File: 16376914.jpg (179KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
16376914.jpg
179KB, 800x600px
>>151463722
Not Yusei.
>>
>>151499237
Completely sure I'm not a faggot.

Heck, no relationship is very well-represented, period. Het or gay.
>>
>>151499367
>Yuma had, like, 50 Numbers, give or take it
>Plus Djinns
>And Excalibur
>And Tiragon
>And that one Xyz he uses against Alito
>Still mains HOPE

Always hilarious.
>>
New
>>151499724
>>151499724
>>
File: 23579012.jpg (789KB, 1100x697px) Image search: [Google]
23579012.jpg
789KB, 1100x697px
>>151499516
I always figured that HOPU was a requirement for ZeXal. I don't think he ever used it without having summoned it beforehand, even if the summon was rewritten.
>>
>>151498646
This was never a heterofest. You had Yuya and Yuzo and that's it. Everyone else interacted with males more including the Yus. Yuri and Yugo interacted a lot. Yuto is inside of Yuya. Kaito carried Shun. This show is full of fujo pandering.
>>
>>151474082
Yeah, this show was made for them, not for you, manchild autismo
>>
I just found out the recent Structure Deck is made in Korea
>>
>>151499777
I always loved ZEXAL. Mahou Shounen/Proto-Fourze always gets me hyped.
Thread posts: 508
Thread images: 116

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.