[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why a conservative, religious cunt like Mexico could get uncut

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: latest[1].jpg (4KB, 324x80px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
4KB, 324x80px
Why a conservative, religious cunt like Mexico could get uncut Ranma on air TV and the United States couldn't?
>>
Because America already has lots of real TV that it produced by itself so it's unnecessary. Shit, nigger, how many TV channels does Mexico have? Probably 2.
>>
>>151428517
Cuz anime tiddies and usually parents don't give a fuck sometimes

But also some Mexicans get beaten by The chancla if they see anime with big tiddies with nipples
But other anime is
t. Tacoman, tacoman~
>>
>>151429413
>But other anime is allowed and fine, like DBZ
>>
Because we actually have like 12 open channels, and no new shit
>>
>PRI rule
>conservative
>>
>>151428517
Because every time a teenager sees a nipple, there is a school shooting.
>>
>Mexico
>conservative

Conservatism in Latin America is not what most Americans imagine conservatives to be. It's why Reagan's amnesty program for three million of them failed miserably.
>>
>>151430350
Apparently they'll suddenly become conservative if we open the flood gates for them.
>>
>>151429577
Sabado Gigante is all you need desu
>>
>>151428897
I assumed every channel in Mexico just played El Chavo del Ocho 24/7.
>>
>>151436943
That's in Brazil. Mexico stopped caring about that like 10 years ago.
>>
>>151428517
Because the legal age is super low down there, not to mention they have more problems to worry about like drug cartels. They don't have enough fucks to give about a Chinese cartoon.
>>
>>151437000
>What is Distrito Comedia
The only channel i watch on TV without counting the news desu.
>>151437025
>not to mention they have more problems to worry about like drug cartels.
This, we also do filesharing like mothefuckers, we will become the capital of torrenting soon but it's not about anime but about music and TV shows ;_;
But the capital of anime torrents might be either Russia or USA(when the RIAA and MPAA haven't seen it yet).
>>
>>151428517
Because Central Americans aren't as sexually repressed as burgers. The whole sex is bad and you should feel ashamed thing is uniquely a white protestant thing.

I refuse to believe you've never met anyone from Mexico and have no familiarity with the culture.
>>
>>151437089
Russians love anime but for somewhat different reasons than Spanish speakers.
In South America anime is something almost everyone grows up with, especially the classics. It's part of the local culture, even if it isn't produced locally, and it's widely accepted as long as you're not a pretencious 30-something loli loving autist.
In Russia it's more of an escape from neo con culture. Russian (and East European) culture imposes some very strange requirements on young people. Girls are required to be gold diggers and always have a ton of makeup and whatnot, and guys are supposed to act like gangsters and have a ton of cars and money. Everone pretends to be in a 00s rap video. There are also aspects of Putogan fake nationalism and "sport faschism" which I won't go in detail here and are impossible to explain to someone who doesn't speak the language. Anime in East Europe is used as pure escapism, it provides an entirely different set of ideas and values.
>>
File: To be strong.jpg (167KB, 429x518px) Image search: [Google]
To be strong.jpg
167KB, 429x518px
>>151437554
Damn, too different.

Still like the Russian language though, haven't learned about ityet.
>>
>>151437663
It's a good language to know and can even help you get a job, unlike Japanese. (my sister is convinced that I understand basic Japanese and that I'm just pretending to be retarded)
Another language worth considering if you've got the time is Arabic.
>>
>>151437863
>Another language worth considering if you've got the time is Arabic.
Yeah, it's pretty cool as well but it feels so different with their writing and many Arabic dialects but not as bad as the nordics.

Also really interesting in mastering all languages with Cyrillic script + the Kazakh language that will use the Roman Alphabet soon (i think).
>>
>Conservative Religious

Nigga, we might have the largest population of catholics but well never say that Creationism is a thing or the Earth is Flat
If something, you lads are way more conservatives religious.
>>
>>151428517
Because US is more developed and has regulations that can be enforced.

Meanwhile Mexico isn't developed and has laxed regulations that is hardly enforced
>>
>>151438888
translation: USA has whiners
>>
FUCKING FEDORAS GET OUT
WE WON THE ELECTIONS, WE RUN THIS PLACE NOW
YOUR KIND IS NOT WELCOME HERE
>>
>Murric u c ks living in Jesusland

TOPPEST LELKEK
>>
>>151438888
Nah lad, this ain't Somalia. That series was a fluke, TV tends to be more censored than in the US here
>>
puritans and other crazy influences
>>
>>151438888
Double Hitler confirms. Burgerland is the center of flat Earth. Baby Cheezus has already been reborn in Alaska and is currently going through accelerated growth inder Edwards AFB so he can help make America great again.
>>
>>151430817
They'll become conservative the minute they stop being poor and easily bribable.
>>
>>151428897
Mexico isn't run by massive corporations. This has nothing to do with OP's question.
>>
File: cirno.jpg (12KB, 236x177px) Image search: [Google]
cirno.jpg
12KB, 236x177px
>>151440078
No, it's run by a mobile phone salesman, which makes it totally different, right anon?
>>
>>151428517
Because they're conservative, not cuckservative.
>>
>>151428517
Because Mexico has more important shit to worry about than anime tiddies.
>>
>>151428517
The US is just as much conservative
>>
>>151428517
The US is way more conservative.
>>
>>151437663
That Mokou image has a hidden meaning. To 戴绿帽子 or to wear a green hat means to be a cuckold (for the avoidance of doubt, for your romantic partner to engage in sexual activity behind your back).

Therefore the caption: 要坚强 or you have to be strong.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.