[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Udon no Kuni no Kiniro Kemari - 12

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

>[HorribleSubs] Udon no Kuni no Kiniro Kemari - 12 [720p]
I dont want udon anymore.
>>
Poco is kill.
>>
After watching this anime I want a tanuki of my own.
>>
>>151428177
Oba-chan, please go.
>>
Underused kanahana coming through.
>>
S2 never as usual, maybe the prefecture/region can inject more dosh into the anime.
>>
>>151430732
I hear it's an anime original ending.
>>
>>151428773
Does she get to chow down on Souta's noodle?
>>
A bit disappointed by the ending of my favorite show this season. I wish it could've ended happier with Souta loving Poco -- more than just a single frame like >>151430732
>>
>>151432199
Damn, no wonder it felt "life goes on" ending, its a heartwarming and an okay series so I didnt feel like getting mad or disappointed about poco disappearing now that Souta get to see why poco appeared to him.

>>151432274
>she
Poco stomped on his udon for sure.

>>151432353
I'm pretty bad in imagining more cute poco moments that could be made, at least the mango is still around.
>>
>>151432560
>Damn, no wonder it felt "life goes on" ending, its a heartwarming and an okay series so I didnt feel like getting mad or disappointed about poco disappearing now that Souta get to see why poco appeared to him.
The ending, anime-original as it is, also made sense. Souta had already set his road ahead of him, so he would be betraying himself and wasting his resolution with his dad if he suddenly bounced back into making udon.

Souta's relationship as Poco's guardian also seems never meant to be. Souta's a human, Poco's supernatural. If anything, it will come to a point where Souta would be unable to do anything if Poco's nature as a tanuki is exposed to more than just a firework-watching crowd. Souta was already struggling to explain what was going on when Poco's tail showed up.
>>
>>151427715
I cried my fucking eyes out for 3/4 of the episode, it wasn't an emotionally unsatisfying ending but I still can't deal with the separation.
>>
>>151434716
Souta making udon as a hobby or on the side is not betraying his choice as a web designer, I think. Just honoring his father and enjoying udon making, feeding his friends and family.

>>151434929
Poco is good at making people feel, pic related.
>>
>>151435248
>Souta making udon as a hobby or on the side is not betraying his choice as a web designer, I think. Just honoring his father and enjoying udon making, feeding his friends and family.

That's what I was thinking too. Since he's a freelancer for a renowned web/character designer, he can probably use his experience to blog about Kagawa and udon. Both food blogs and travelogues are still all the rage in social media nowadays.
>>
>>151434929
Yeah, that was a heartwarming ending.

I guess this series came out of nowhere and it suprised some /a/nons greatly.

I'm satisfied with the ending
>>
>>151434929
His cheesy response to his mom friend asking him if he misses Poco had me in tears.
>>
>>151432560
i knew it since the mmanga hasnt finish yet. that explains the lame ending, but at least as a whole it was better than barakamon
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.