[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ajin 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: ajin2_visual.jpg (228KB, 770x930px) Image search: [Google]
ajin2_visual.jpg
228KB, 770x930px
What did you think of season 2? Is a third on its way? How did Satou still have the detonation device in his mouth after getting decapitated?
>>
have enjoyed the fuck out of it
>>
>>151420248
best girl got a triple penetration multiple times
it was ok
>>
It was good. It'd be weird if they didn't make a sequel after going original and ending with such a cliffhanger, but who knows.
>>
was season 3 confirmed? I wanna see more of madman satou
>>
>>151422632
Sadly, there's barely any art of her, let alone the American blonde.
>>
>>151420248
>tfw i thought that the were gonna use satou to colonize space
>>
>>151425324
What I legitimately thought too.
>>
File: 1450936788778.png (24KB, 331x286px) Image search: [Google]
1450936788778.png
24KB, 331x286px
Pretty much watched it for Satou alone, he was the most entertaining villain I've seen in years. Ending was somehow anticlimactic "our battle still continues" but best they could do without actually adapting the unfinished source material. I'm more than willing to forgive some very stupid shit as the series was overall very entertaining.

I guess the art-style was too much for /a/.
>>
I don't think this has any real tension, because no one ever truly dies
>>
>>151420248
He doesn't have any "activator" in his mouth,Satou just clenches his teeth out of pain because of whatever he has inside him.
>>
Why satou didn't changed even if he got his head severed?
>>
which subs did you fuckers use? I ended up using some weird ass group that begged for donations on their website.
>>
Im still mad anime deviated from the manga.

The regeneration creating a hole skill is so fucking badass
>>
Not that I didn't enjo it but I hope the manga won't have a similar ending.
>>
So, Satou was in the US military before?
How come his scar on his face didn't heal while he was a soldier?
Anyway, I enjoyed it because of Satou. It was refreshing seeing a character driven not by thirst for power but for the simple pleasure of playing "games" in the real world.
Too bad we didn't get enough imouto.
>>
File: 0030-019.jpg (383KB, 1142x1600px) Image search: [Google]
0030-019.jpg
383KB, 1142x1600px
>>151432418
>How come his scar on his face didn't heal while he was a soldier?
He didn't die while he was a soldier.

It's slightly implied that he killed himself or something after years of suffering in a wheelchair. It's presumably why he's so familiar with video games and television - he spent all of his time after the war playing games and watching TV, as he was confined to a chair and couldn't do the things he'd do otherwise to enjoy himself. Time passes, he kills himself or dies accidentally for whatever reason, finds that he came back to life whole again, and goes back to soldiering with a video game-skewed perspective on reality.

His downtime is spent just sitting in a chair and playing video games because that's what he's been used to doing.
>>
File: Aijin_Waifu_Cute.jpg (605KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Aijin_Waifu_Cute.jpg
605KB, 1200x1200px
>>151420248
Please let there be S3 in the future.
>>151422632
Leave her alone. She's pure, PURE.
>>151422938
Suffering. Still looking.
>>151427557
The 3D was too much for /a/. Still better than Berserk's production. Satou was best boy.
>>151432418
Imouto was literally the MC but with longer hair. Still cute though.
>>
>>151425324
I thought for a hot second they were going to send them to the sun but then I remembered concrete was a thing and way cheaper.
>>
>>151420248
I'm guessing Satou always had a bomb inside him that would detonate an hour later when the enemy has their guard down. Once he saw that he would be buried alive, he decided that was the best time to activate the bomb to be safe. It just happened to go off when they were in the helicopter an hour later.
As why Satou didn't disarm the bomb after he saw he wasn't going to be buried alive, I think I know. He probably lost the phone in the collapse of the sewers.
>>
>>151436017
I can see why you would want a season 3, but I think the series ended pretty well. Nobody has crimes they have to answer to, the ajin now have rights, and we had a good final battle. I don't know what a third season would be about. Satou wouldn't have much backing from other ajin since the fucker is now known to be crazy. There is not much left.
>>
>>151432418
Body heals after resets.

Typically your stuck with any injuries you had before becoming a ajimn, which means it healed or was already one.
>>
Why were almost all of the ajuns psychopaths and sociopaths? It made shit interestingg for sure, but not good as characters.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.