[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was he so aggressive in this scene? jesus christ.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

Why was he so aggressive in this scene? jesus christ.
>>
He wanted his waifu back
>>
>>151418620
Because he's having one of those moments where he realizes how retarded he is.
>>
>>151418620
Because haruhi isn't there, duh
>>
Because he was against time.
If he hadn't found Haruhi that day he would've had to live in that world forever.
>>
>>151418620
He's in love with Haruhi
Shocking, right?
>>
The film would be amazing if not for the shipping shit at the end, it really ruined the whole thing.
>>
Imagine if you spend time with your waifu everyday.
Then all of a sudden she disappears and nobody remembers her, and what replaced her is the girl who tried to kill you.
And he was in a time limit too.
>>
>>151418620
niggas losin his shit senpai
>>
>>151418620
i really dont like this movie.
he spents half the movie looking for haruhi, and when she was finally there she wasnt even the main plot of the movie, but nagato was.

like, why kyon wasnt more emotional towards her? why did he tells nagato how much he loves spending time with haruhi rather than telling her?

i like nagato but fuck that, where is fucking haruhi?
>>
>>151426288
Because Kyon is a faggot, that's why. In fact, the anime and film show again and again that Kyon is passive aggressive retard who don't want to admit his real feelings and rather hide them behind humor and fake feelings. Also
>Hey, there's this beautiful, adventurous and unique girl who likes me and provides fun to my boring life everyday, maybe I should confess to her?
>Nah, fuck that. I rather drool to a generic moeblob 24/7 or confess to a girl with barely any personality

Haruhi not having more screen time is understandable, after all Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya is the title of the film, the whole point is to make Kyon and the audience realize how essential Haruhi is and thus her absence is justifiable. However, what did got in my nerves and was also one of my main gripes with the series is the lack of a proper moment between Kyon and Haruhi, they're the two main characters and obviously the main couple, but the series seem to avoid having romantic or sentimental scenes between them like a plague and instead it chooses to turn Kyon into a horny dog.
>>
>>151426288
To me the movie is a 9/10 until the part where all the members from the brigade get together, after that and especially after the shipping garbage with Yuki It drops to a 6/10
>>
I'm so sad that I missed the stream yesterday.
>>
>l just realized the alternative world had a different color scheme after watching the actual BDrip of the movie

Cams, never again.
>>
File: picture-211.png (1MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
picture-211.png
1MB, 1280x800px
>>151426288
>like, why kyon wasnt more emotional towards her?
You forgot this scene?
>why did he tells nagato how much he loves spending time with haruhi rather than telling her?
It's not how their relationship works. Admitting any feelings for Haruhi bluntly is against Kyon's character and also pretty much makes them instantly canon because we know she reciprocates, I think the author was deliberately making their relationship too explicit.
>>
>>151427235
>until the part where all the members from the brigade get together
That's like one of the best scenes though.
>shipping garbage
Anon what? How is this shipping garbage
>>
>>151418620
You know when you're in a hurry to know something and you ask someone and expect a quick and direct answer, but they start asking shit like "why do you need to know?" and other things that are NOT the answer to your question? It's very frustrating. This x10 is what Kyon was feeling.
>>
>>151430422
>How is this shipping garbage
Because it's clearly a romantic scene between two characters who don't share a romantic bond
>>
>>151430842
It's framed romantically, but everything Kyon says (he even calls her simply a nakama and rants about how great Haruhi is) does not comply with romance.
>>
Kyon's a loser, shoulda stayed with Yuki and made Ryoko eat his smegma while she watched
>>
>>151430842
But it's not. Remember, he just chose the world featuring Haruhi as god over the world where Yuki was normal and happy. He cares about and feels for Yuki but not enough to make it a romantic thing.
>>
>>151431714
yikes
>>
>>151433144
I know, right? It could have been a classic.
>>
how the fuck can they just cop out on the ending so fucking hard like that

he gets stabbed, future john smithu comes to save him, and all the good shit happens while hes blacked out, and then they never close the fucking look because he'll do it later
otherwise it was sick
not enough haruhi
>>
It's bad that I actually prefer S1 over this film just because there's more of Haruhi in it?
>>
>>151431714
You're not funny.
>>
>>151436523
fuck you bob
>>
>>151431714
faggot
>>
>>151435874
Yea
>>
>>151436642
dude rye not you too
>>
are we being raided?
>>
>>151418620
Everything between him waking up in the new world and him finally getting to have a chat with Haruhi at the café is pure cringe material. It took years for me to finish the movie because the second-hand embarrassment was so awful.
>>
>>151436669
Why?
>>
File: 01.gif (109KB, 413x414px) Image search: [Google]
01.gif
109KB, 413x414px
>>151436736
It was fun to watch Kyon freak out though.
>>
>>151433144
>>151436523
>>151436642
not him, and you may think this is dumb, but smegma makes your penis really sensitive for good fapping/sex. i get it once every few years in the summer. it can't fucking come soon enough
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.