[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mirai Nikki

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: MiraiNikki.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
MiraiNikki.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
Why was this anime so bad /a/?
I watched it and I liked it but I think that it's a bad anime. Can somebody please why it's so bad
>>
it's a great satire that many people in here didn't get
>>
File: yuno.jpg (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
yuno.jpg
28KB, 400x400px
I couldn't watch more than one episode because I found her super creepy and needy. And considering I like Asuka, that's really saying something.
>>
I liked it until they started with the time travel shit. it really fucked up the story
>>
>>151418412
Except Asuka didn't make it apparent she had mommy issues from day 1 of her appearance so that makes sense
>>
File: yuno.png (465KB, 600x839px) Image search: [Google]
yuno.png
465KB, 600x839px
The feel when you will never have a yandere Yuno that will love you and protect you.
>>
>>151418329
You are a literal retard who is unable to form opinions.
>>
>>151418629
Very true indeed
>>
>>151418329
Mirai Nikki was an overly derivative trainwreck of shit writing filled mostly with NGE expies which accidentally combined to characterize Yuno well. The adaptation was also probably better than the source material deserved.

When the author "fixed" what he saw as the mistakes of Mirai Nikki in Big Order, it just ended up being shit.
>>
File: 1454177305031.gif (1018KB, 499x374px) Image search: [Google]
1454177305031.gif
1018KB, 499x374px
Cause it's shit. You're allowed to enjoy shit anime anon.
>>
>>151418743
Domo arigatou gozaimasu
>>
gayest thread ever kys OP
>>
>>151418743
Big Order was way worse than Mirai Nikki. I like the different phone functions and methods to out think their opponents, but the ending was terrible.

Big Order I did not understand the characters logic. The female (Rin I think) was a didn't like Edgie but at the same time did and betrayed him and then the next episode they were working together only to say that she betrayed them again but really didn't.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.