[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You have to connect the 4 stones to find the One Piece >One

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Path_to_Raftel.png (578KB, 826x491px) Image search: [Google]
Path_to_Raftel.png
578KB, 826x491px
>You have to connect the 4 stones to find the One Piece
>One is on a wandering animal
Am I missing something?
>>
>every compass ends up leading the Raftel
>need to triangulate a bunch of rocks to find out where it is
Something doesn't add up
>>
>>151402837
Every stone gives a dot on a map. You connect those dots later.
>>
>>151402974
And one of these 4 dots is never in the same place because the elephant is moving around..
>>
>>151402888
If one could get to Raftel just like that, why Yonko didn't do that before?
>>151403002
Are you retarded?
>>
>>151402837
>>151402974
The dot isn't where you find the stone, the stone tells you where the dot is.
>>
File: Path_to_Raftel2.png (509KB, 826x491px) Image search: [Google]
Path_to_Raftel2.png
509KB, 826x491px
>>151403016
Care to explain then?
>>
>>151403118
That's what I meant. Sorry if it's unclear.
>>
>>151403139
No it's my bad, anon
I meant to quote the post under yours.
>>
>>151403016
>If one could get to Raftel just like that, why Yonko didn't do that before?
Knowing its location does nothing in terms of protecting you against the Weather or the thing that protects Raftel.
>>
>>151403135
Stone != Dot
The stone just tells where the dot is.
>>
>hurdur the place where you find the poneglyph is where the marker for rafetel is

No.

Big Mom and Kaidou have a red Poneglyph too, but does that mean their islands are Raftel Markers? No, because Jimbei cover story CLEARLY shows Poneglyph stones can be moved by someone strong enough. The yonkou could have taken theirs from anywhere.

All the Red ones do is give co-ordinates for one of four spaces you must use to find Raftel. That's it, and the New World guarentees the weather will be fucking nuts and you probably should read the other ponyglphys to make sure no nasty suprises are waiting for you.
>>
>>151402837
fucking retard
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.