[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are now a writer for Dragonball Super and have to come up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Goku_Super_Saiyan_4.png (1MB, 2343x3946px) Image search: [Google]
Goku_Super_Saiyan_4.png
1MB, 2343x3946px
You are now a writer for Dragonball Super and have to come up with a way to make Super Sayian 4 fit into the plot. What bullshit do you pull out of your ass?
>>
>>151381589
Evil version of SSGS. I mean like c'mon, he has eyeliner.
>>
U6 version of SSJgod
>>
>>151381589
Goku gets angry so he goes ssj4. Done.
>>
>>151381589
THERE'S AN ENEMY IN A TIMELINE THAT DOESN'T MATTER TO US, QUICK, BEERUS, TAKE US TO THE GT UNIVERSE!
>>
>>151381589

One of the other universes is GT
>>
>>151381589
I shit on my boss's desk and leave.
>>
>>151383479
But their desks are always filled with shit. Have you not seen them writing super?y
>>
The Saiyans of U6 aren't all good. Thousands of years ago, the good Saiyans drove out the bad ones off their home planet, and they've only grown more aggressive hoping to exact revenge on their enemies. Cabba and Vegeta go to stop their leader, the dreaded Jinni. They appear to go well when the two go Super Saiyan, but Jinni uses a Power Ball to turn into a Great Ape. Once Vegeta goes Super Saiyan 2 and beats around Great Ape Jinni, the tyrant, in his anger over the pathetic goodness in the Saiyans, goes golden, and condenses his power to become a Golden Great Saiyan.
>>
>>151381589
>THIS IS THE TRUE SSG, the first one wasn't complete because of mixed blood

you're welcome, Toei
>>
>>151381589
the point of SSj4 was ultimately the control of the oozoru form

so find a way to give Goku and Vegeta their tails back
>>
Every time saiyans are seriously injured they can heal their wounds This is only happens in extreme cases with extreme wounds their nervous system goes on survival mode, cell renewal becomes very fast releasing large quantities of ki and if they don't control themselfs they can turn into horrendus creatures, goku has taken aproach of this and now he discovered that he can revert and mastered this monster form and he only need hurt himself to access To this transformation
>autism mode off
>>
File: ssj white.png (104KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
ssj white.png
104KB, 300x168px
It'd be an alternate evil saiyan form. SSj4 looks like the great ape too much. And in dragonball and early Z the great ape form was always associated with chaos and destruction.

I think super saiyan white should be the endpath in colors. It goes in heat, where hotter flame color is stronger.

Yellow-->Red--->Blue---->white
>>
>>151385434
Problem is that Toriyama made SSB because white is Zamasu's color.
>>
>>151381589
He's one strasformation of the Sayians from one of the other 11 universes
>>
By not even being subtle about it.

>Midst of multi Universe tournament
>Goku's fighting
>Can't make any ground, looks like he's going to lose.
>Fighting off a key blast, can't push it back
>Sudden strength boost, manages to repel the blast
>Turns to see his tail sticking out of his gi.
>Associated power boost helps him push through and win.
>Later in the tournament: fighting an opponent who can prevent the use of god ki.
>Super Saiyan Blue can't be used!
>Regular super saiyan is getting creamed.
>Laying on the field broken, Goku gets an idea
>Remembers Vegeta using a moon simulating ki blast to become Oozaru
>Decides to try it
>Struggles to get control, does.
>Becomes SSJ4
>>
>>151386632
that's actually a pretty good idea
>>
>>151386947
what that idea is shit. The better idea is just saying GT is another timeline
>>
>>151383354
This. Ez.
>>
alt universe
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.