[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you read this masterpiece?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: TWIM_v05p036-037.png (62KB, 400x287px) Image search: [Google]
TWIM_v05p036-037.png
62KB, 400x287px
Let's be honest.
All the other manga on /a/ are poop
>>
Are you the only one making these threads or are all TWIM fans this obnoxious?
>>
>>151342943
I am the only one left
>>
>>151342780
That looks nice, how is it?
>>
>>151344293
it's a greatest manga about life
>>
>>151344293
Dont be scared from the first volume.
It gets way better
>http://kissmanga.com/Manga/The-World-Is-Mine
>>
The World is Mine takes a bit to get off the ground. Give it 'til the second or third volume and I guaruntee you'll be hooked.

It will, however, remain freaky.
>>
Set in a world where no war, no conflict, and no separatist factions exist. All the people, by their own choice, submits themselves to the order of society, the One World Government - all without regret. Personal choice was something that was often sacrificed so that the happiness of everyone could be made. There was no hate and no indifference in society. Peace was kept for millennia. But one day a young man appeared that seemed show some behavior long past observed. He cheated, he lied, he stole, and he even tricks people who was trying to help him. Deep in his heart, he saw something wrong in the world. He proceeds to the highest building in town, and, with a megaphone, he shouts while wearing a hearty grin... "The world is not made for the people to enjoy their lives! THE WORLD IS MINE!"
>>
"This world is mine! As if it came to me in a dream, my dream. The two of you are nothing more than ghosts in my mind, you can't prove to me you exist outside my mind. I am the center of this world! It's creator!" "If I die everyone but me would simply vanish, you are all just part of a dream I am having, that is why the world is mine! It's all inside of my head."
>>
Sadly, The World is Mine has been listed as one of the ten least likely to be licensed manga. Though with Viz's Sig Ikki gambit, maybe one day we'll see someone risk it. Or maybe Drawn and Quarterly will look into it.

I would buy the shit out of it. Good art is totally different when you have it physically. Sadly I don't think we'd get the neat 5 volume version with an interview with Hideki Arai interspersed through each volume. The references I've heard to the interview's content make it sound very interesting.
>>
>>151342780
Why are you forcing this garbage?
Shitty art, no central idea of the work, just random gta killing staff.
Arai unable to provide anythig readable for now and for him it's too late.
>>
>>151342943
The latter.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.