[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nanatsu no Taizai / Seven Deadly Sins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 7859e4e6ab69ae572bf3702718312a13.jpg (237KB, 850x1190px) Image search: [Google]
7859e4e6ab69ae572bf3702718312a13.jpg
237KB, 850x1190px
It this the ultimate shonnen?
>massive battles
>carries itself seriously despite being reduculous
>quality OPs and EDs
>quality animation
>quality voice acting
>literally ever character is a fetish
>lolis
>shotas
>meliodas is a top tier husbando
It's just great. I'm hyped for season 2.
>>
>>151339374
>reduculous
>>
>>151341102
I have no excuses for my bad spelling
>>
>>151339374
>quality animation
More like QUALITY
>>
>>151339374
For real? I thought it was pure garbage.
Only thing I liked was that giant girl.
>>
>>151339374
Manga dieded when the power levels were added. I know you're memeing because of your spelling mistakes so I know you know it's shit too.
>>
>>151341462
>QUALITY
More like QwUaLlEiTy
>>
>>151341657
It's shitty, real shitty, but in an enjoyable way.
>>
>>151341657
>Power levels.
Kek. why won't people ever stop about this?
Merlin is OP as fuck but stat wise she isn't even in the top.
>>
>>151341657
>>151342815
I haven't read the maga because I don't have money. Am I missing something here?
>>
>>151343169
It was back when Eye of Balor was given by Merlin to hawk.
It literally converts stats and the sum is the total power level but it only mean shit, Merlin is OP as fuck, defeated greyroad one of the ten commandments in a breeze even if her power level is only a tenth of him.
>>
>>151342815
>>151344280
>Merlin is OP as fuck but stat wise she isn't even in the top.
This is bullshit. She is at the top, you have to be retarded to think she is still in the 4K range. PLs are not that bad but anons will keep shitposting about this.
>>
>>151339374
i stopped giving a shit when meliodas kept on dying and coming back
>>
>>151344462
He died only once onscreen.
>>
>>151344444
She's still in 4k or probably a little higher based from stats and herself. Its why these power levels are bullshit.
Its her innate ability that could prolongs any spells she casted indefinitely isn't natural.
>>
>>151344823
>She's still in 4k or probably a little higher based from stats and herself.
No. It makes no sense, her spells don't disappear but they need power. Fraudrin said her magic was powerful and he has much more than 3K in magic, she was able to destroy Grayroad's clones with one attack and trap him with the power of her tornado. She can't be in 4k range.
>>
it might have been good if the hero and heroine weren't by far the worst characters in the series
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.