[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lupin the Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7

File: goemonposter.jpg (140KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
goemonposter.jpg
140KB, 900x1200px
The new theatrical Lupin the Third Film Blood Spray of Goemon will be released in Japan on February 4th. I will be making Lupin threads a few times a week leading up to the release.

The film is a sequel to the Fujiko Mine spin-off series and the Jigen's Gravstone OVAs. It will mark the debut of BLACK Jacket Lupin. i will post the most recent footage.
https://youtu.be/89S86bg3EOY
https://youtu.be/UTyfM_FVZM8
as well as the official trailer
https://youtu.be/c0XOK7C66hs
and as a bonus the official trailer for the upcoming dub of the blue jacket series which will feature the cast of the original red jacket dub (with the exception of zenigata) that was on adult swim.
https://youtu.be/YrKLNFWu5VA
>>
File: SomeWhereOverTheRainbow.jpg (127KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
SomeWhereOverTheRainbow.jpg
127KB, 1024x682px
I typically see a lot of recommendations for these Lupin threads from people who want to get into Lupin but don't know where to start so here are my suggestions for how to go about that.

Green jacket series - (watch all)
Red jacket series - (watch some episodes. dont need to watch all. its episodic with no realy story)
Pink Jacket - (see red)
Blue Jacket (watch all)

then watch these movies in this order

Mystery of Mamo
Castle of Cagliostro
Legend of the Gold Babylon
Fuma Conspiracy
Hemingway Papers
In Memory of Walther P-38
Missed By a Dollar

side note. feel free to start watching the movies after you've seen at least a few episodes of red jacket. you dont need to watch all the series 1st before checking out the movies. just watch some of the series to get a feel of the general tone

after that check out the Fujiko spin-off series and see if you like it. then watch the sequel OVAs which is Jigen's Gravestone (which everyone loves)

after all that feel free to check out the rest of the movies, the ones that are listed above are essential and should come 1st, but there are other good ones.
>>
File: lupintimeline1.jpg (992KB, 600x5000px) Image search: [Google]
lupintimeline1.jpg
992KB, 600x5000px
also dont forget to pick your favorite Lupin design. It is tradition after all.
>>
2015 was the most fun I've had in a long time. Hope they make another series alike.
Although the Da Vinci plot got a little weird in the end.
>>
File: CyGM2jQXAAAP8N1.jpg (44KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
CyGM2jQXAAAP8N1.jpg
44KB, 640x360px
>>151329736
a few images from the movie. here we have black jacket Lupin
>>
File: CyGM2xeXcAEYcmO.jpg (65KB, 568x640px) Image search: [Google]
CyGM2xeXcAEYcmO.jpg
65KB, 568x640px
>>151330306
aaaand here we have Goemon and the villain nicknamed "The Bermuda Spectre".
>>
File: bluejacket.jpg (99KB, 908x1020px) Image search: [Google]
bluejacket.jpg
99KB, 908x1020px
>>151330285
the threads were great too. some of those episodes were really top quality in terms of writing. dont think ive ever read a bad post.
>>
guys?
>>
If it's as good as Jigen's Gravestone i'm going to love it.
Getting Hype.
>>
File: sketches.jpg (426KB, 1155x1600px) Image search: [Google]
sketches.jpg
426KB, 1155x1600px
>>151332751
I feel as if they're adding more character elements which I think could be real refreshing. Plus its the length of a feature film which was one of the problems with jigen's gravestone. it should of been a movie instead of 2 OVAs was only 50 minutes so it felt a little rushed.

also found this image in the thread yesterday. apparently its the back of a promotional poster. what is that thing in Lupin's arm? some anone said it could be a blade?
>>
anyone?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.