[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mai Ball

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 12

File: 53.png (292KB, 844x1200px) Image search: [Google]
53.png
292KB, 844x1200px
Chapter 20 is out

Press F to pay respects
>>
>>151317678
>Chapter 20
derp, chapter 77
>>
More based Chidori?
>>
>>151318434
More like ded Chidori
>>
File: Mai Ball Chidead.png (1MB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Mai Ball Chidead.png
1MB, 850x1200px
>>151318434
Best player is dead.

RIP in Peace
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 850x1200px
>Tan Brown skin
>White hair
>Eyes of different colors
>HUGE
>Shapely as fuck
>HUGE

Miracle of the material universe. How do we fix her personality?
>>
>>151319126
Same way you fix any girl's personality. With your dick.
>>
Oh for fuck sake I can't bear this shit anymore. Call me after this match ended 'cause it's triggering me so fucking much.
>>
File: santa choice.png (431KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
santa choice.png
431KB, 850x1200px
Which Santa do you want to sneak into your house?
>>
>>151319920
Micchi is always the answer.
>>
>>151319920
But one of them is a Reindeer
>>
>>151319920
>chidori with those garters

How is this even legal?
>>
I don't care about tanoshii and friendship anymore. I just wat to see that huge turd dealing with a career ending injury.
>>
>>151319854
Same, except I derive enjoyment from getting mad at petty things so I'll keep reading. That said, the author could have made it so that brown psychopath girl would at least try to hide her fouls. It's pretty retarded that one player can literally kick and throw her opponents and the only foul that's called is the one where goalkeeper makes a save near another player.
>>
File: 282.png (2MB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
282.png
2MB, 680x510px
>>151319117
I wish only the worst upon the tall amazon cunt
>>
>>151321228
She is hiding them. She's so subtle Mai wasn't even realizing they were fouls. Pay attention anon.
>>
I ship Chidori with brown She-Hulk and you can't stop me.
>>
>>151322374
That's a nice mental image but which one has the futa dick
>>
>>151319117
That's a red card right there with a proper judge
>>
File: file.png (72KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
72KB, 259x194px
>>151322674
Bitch please, she didn't touch her.
>>
>>151323048
Doesn't matter, she kicked the ball hard enough to move it and her along the ground, while it was clearly in a place where such a move would very much endanger her(which it ended up doing).
This was especially bad considering it was done with her sole intentionally, which could've done even more damage if she misses.
Red card for intentional endangering of another player, as well as indirectly hurting them.
>>
File: file.png (73KB, 236x177px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
73KB, 236x177px
>>151323125

Then maybe the runt shouldn't have hugged the ball.
>>
>>151323262
Doesn't matter, she was on the ground, clearly that could've meant she was injured, whether she was hugging the ball or not wouldn't matter since the amazon slid into her anyway.
>>
>>151323335
Of course she slid into her, she was trying to score and the ball was still in play. I know it doesn't seem that way because manga time, but it was a split second thing.
>>
>>151322219
Mai didn't realize they were fouls because she's an idiot who thought people who commit fouls on purpose don't exist.
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 850x1200px
>>151323408
No, she didn't realize them because they were very subtle, calculated bumps and scuffs. No one at all had realized. Hell, they show you in this chapter how she threw one player into another by the shirt, the others thought they'd clumsily fallen.

Brown Muscle Goddess is very good at hiding what she does.
>>
>>151323395
Based on the manga page, it very clearly wasn't a split second thing. In fact, I'd argue she had to have started the slide after the ball had been stopped by Chidori when she was clearly in the way on the ground, but even if not, she definitely would've had time to try and change her course to not focus all her momentum into the sole of her foot that's about to strike the ball and(most likely) the player on the ground.
That's a red card for all intents and purposes, but at the very least an immediate yellow.
>>
>>151323759
It was, anon. She shot, it was intercepted, and she immediately dove to get it in. A scuffle on the goal line that tragically ended with the girl hurt.

It's like you don't know dialogue in manga happens in frozen time.
>>
>>151323125
The intentional part is debatable as the referee can't know what Amazoness is thinking and she actually went for the goal.
>>
this semen slurping sport isnt for me
>>
>>151323395
Except you can't kick a player, even if it's "on ball" (don't know the english term). It's a straight up red if tour caught kicking a player, a yellow if you're not seen by the referee.
>>
>>151326284
She didn't kick the player.
>>
>>151326284
If you're not "seen" by the referee then it's not even a foul.
>>
>>151319126
I know this villain of the week team is supposed to be the ones who play dirty but holy shit are the Kijikita girls being tremendous fuckups this match. First Micchi with her dumbshit aggression and now this.

The team is already down their single best player and they're pulling shit like this. I know Reika is the one who keeps them all together and focused but this is aggravating. Meanwhile Chidori is doing her best to carry the whole while they all fall to pieces around her.
>>
>>151326438
It's forbidden even if you don't directly hit the player.
>>151326780
For shirt grappling and taunting sure, but she was totally seen.
>>
>>151319117
YOU'RE SHITTING ME!!

That's a straight red card, 6 months suspension (minimum) for injuring a fellow player and possible 2-days jail for murder suspect!

Fucking amazon needs to be straighted
>>
>>151323395
>split second
She had enough time to look up and exclaim "I did it!"
The only way that choreography makes sense is if the Amazon deliberately tried to get the ball caught so that she could ram into the goalkeeper.
She was also able to easily come to a dead stop barely a foot away so she loses the benefit of the doubt she'd get if she kept going into the net.
The Goalkeeper's grip appears to also be really weak so a goal in that situation would have been as simple as flicking the ball over her head when she's not paying attention.
That's just a ridiculously flagrant red card right there.
>>
>>151326911
>It's forbidden even if you don't directly hit the player.
Bull, players are always kicking at the ball, and often this results in one or the other falling as a result of a kick to the ball. It's not a foul unless they hit them directly, but since instant replays aren't used to call fouls it's not really an exact science.

>>151327044
>Anime dialogue as an accurate measure of time
Lol.

It's not that she couldn't have stopped, though. It's that she kicked at the goal and immediately dove to get the ball in. Finesse is nice and all, but shit happens when people are clashing at the goal line.
Also, she's not a goalkeeper.
>>
>>151326911
Welcome to the world of sports. It's not a penalty if you don't get caught.
>>
>>151327159
You're forgetting that there's the referee's interpretation of the play, and there's no ref that will allow a sliding like that, because it's clearly intentional to harm the player.

But then, all refs just suck ass like in this case...
>>
>>151327272
>and there's no ref that will allow a sliding like that, because it's clearly intentional to harm the player.
Not true though. The ball's at the goal line, and a defender barely stopped it. The attacker's like 3-6 feet away, sliding at it would be a perfectly justifiable play, and if it happens the defender was so small they got kicked in with the ball... well.
>>
>>151327159
That explains why her hands aren't on the ball.
This will apparently surprise you but the ball moves faster than you when you kick it. Unless she waited until she was 3 feet in front of the goal she should not be able to catch up, react and intercept the place the ball ricochets to. That's the reason why it's usually some other nearby player getting the second hit or the kick is from further away to give him for the person that kicked to respond.
Even if your bullshit split second theory was remotely accurate the timing of it being split second is actually more evidence to say she deliberately did everything.
It's just a completely retarded ref here.
>>
>>151327355
The size doesn't matter, the action is potentially dangerous to any players (broken ribs)
The fact of the matter is that the play intended to harm a fellow player, and the rulebook clearly specifies that's a direct red card, no question about it

That was BS
>>
>>151327517
There is a reason why refs are one of the most fustrating factors when a sport is played.
>>
File: Mai Ball Chidori.png (447KB, 844x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Mai Ball Chidori.png
447KB, 844x1200px
When I starred reading this, I assumed Reika would be the best player on the team, with Mai eventually eclipsing her towards the end. But it's kind of amusing that Chidori of all people has really ended up becoming the team's MVP.
>>
>>151327159
>It's not a foul unless they hit them directly
That's bulls too, hitting the ball with a kick into an adversary is studs-up tackle (I think is the translation?). I'm so into this discussion because all of those foul I got when I was playing
>>
>>151327517
>The fact of the matter is that the play intended to harm a fellow player
Obvious to the reader, NOT to the ref. Sorry, crybaby, but you shouldn't get a foul for trying to score a goal when the ball is loose and at the goal line.

>>151327504
She was very close to the goal line already, stupid. There was no richochet, she kicked at the corner, then dove to push it in when it was stopped by the defender.
Try actually READING the chapter or go back to cry about diveball in /sp/.

>>151327696
The key is intent to harm. Kicking the ball at a player for no reason is direct aggression and certainly a foul, but I don't think the situation in the chapter is clear to the outside observer. As far as the ref can see, she was close to scoring and dove at the ball another player had just stopped, and while you can argue it was rather reckless, you can't say it's malicious.
>>
>>151327799
This ain't gridiron, smartass! There's no extra points for bashing a player only for the lulz. Even in gridiron, that would've been unnecessary roughness
>>
>>151327978
She didn't bash the other player for the lulz, though. The ball was on the line and in play, she dove to push it in right after the other player had. It was a rough move, but it wasn't noticeably malicious.
>>
>>151327683
Didn't Reika say Chidori played soccer at a younger age than her.

If I recall, Reika seemed to be into trying different sports as she grew up and she only recently decided to settle of soccer.
>>
>>151327799
>The key is intent to harm. Kicking the ball at a player for no reason is direct aggression and certainly a foul, but I don't think the situation in the chapter is clear to the outside observer. As far as the ref can see, she was close to scoring and dove at the ball another player had just stopped, and while you can argue it was rather reckless, you can't say it's malicious.
And if you score without miraculously harming anyone is the goal is invalidated and you get reprimand from the referee for dangerous play.
Being malicious or not doesn't have nothing to do with this, but playing safe for you and the other is, you think the referee would care about your intent?
>>
>>151328792
Diving at a ball is always dangerous play, it's still not usually a foul unless you hit your opponent or the ref thinks you did.
>>
>>151328792
Well, I'm not saying your arguments are stupid or
>Gorilla should get killed
but it's just that she was already called for a tackle against Chidori before, it's just a matter of coherence.
>>
>>151327799
>>151328892
That is not remotely diving. Have you ever even played football? That was outright attempting to ram the player and you are the only person other than those shitty referees that would be remotely fooled by that bullshit.
>>
File: file.png (1019KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1019KB, 850x1200px
>>151328957
When was that again?
THis wasn't called either, and it's basically the same thing.
>>
>>151329019
>That was outright attempting to ram the player
No, that was an attempt to force the live ball in. You'd have a point if chidori was the goalie, but it was a defender who didn't have control of the ball.
>>
>>151328892
We're not talking about diving, for which your point stand correct, but kicking at the ball in possess of an adversary straight against it, which is studs-up tackle (I really think this is the correct translation, can someone confirm?).
>>
>>151329061
This was called a foul. Mitsu got the free kick out of it.
>>
>>151329061
Yes, that was the one.
That was called four page later anon.
>>
>>151329061
Oh wait it was called, my bad.
That's a lot more violent than what happened at the goal line though.

>>151329108
The ball was not in possession though, it was on the ground in front of a defender. And again, it happened very fast.

>>151329130
>>151329155
My bad.
>>
>>151329108
http://www.redcafe.net/threads/should-tackling-studs-up-be-an-automatic-red.309427/

A quick glance shows that amazon would be getting a card even if she never touched anyone.
Under a halfway decent referee she'd be lucky if she wasn't immediately kicked from the game.
>>
>>151329108
>>151329331
Ah, I get what you mean now. If that's sole-up rule is in the books can't really argue against it, I guess the ref didn't catch it.

That said, it's not entirely clear how she hit the ball. Could have been with the front tip of her sole, making it hard to catch
>>
>>151317678
When will we see the results of Mai's state of mind?

This feels like stalling.
>>
>>151329108
Even if Ammazon wasn't intentionally reaming at 5head it still duty a a referee to ensure players will try keep a some restrain and not recklessly harm each other with aggressive actions even by accident and no malicious intent.

Amazon should at least get Yellow card even from an incompetent referee to remind her and other player about that part of the game.

But yeah that should be a strait up Red Card by any other referee.

And To be honest I'm surprised that Amazon Coach seems to be Ok with her aggressive plays. Is he just as stupid and blind as referee?

Oh he desire to win so much he just doesn't care by what means they archive it.

Causing injuries to other players( even if they claim that all of them are accidental) to players during a game will not earn that school a good reputation. It just asking for some sort of retaliation.

I bet that school will not have a practice match for next two-three years because none of the other school teams in this prefecture will agree to it.
>>
File: 1478716108703.jpg (18KB, 621x502px) Image search: [Google]
1478716108703.jpg
18KB, 621x502px
>>151319117
This match makes me fucking mad
>>
>>151317678
What kind of coach does the other team have.

Faggot coach thinks it is okay for his gorilla to fuck shit up.
>>
>>151331899
When they started that preview with some British streetwalkers talking Chav talk to each other, you know shit was up.
>>
When did this manga start depicting real life? You know every "athlete" out there will do something like this if they can't be caught.
>>
Is this yuri?
>>
>>151333162
Do you think soccer will have Robot Referees one day with 8K Cameras capturing every angle in the field in 360 degrees?
>>
>>151333190
Most of the girls are bisexual so there's a few yuri elements between some of the girls, but they're also all interested in the main guy as well.
>>
>>151333631
Not really most, of the 11 main girls, only 4 or 5 of them might be bicurious.
>>
>>151333631
>Most of the girls are bisexual
Why do you keep lying
>>
>>151334725
>11 main girls

Nah, there's only about a half-dozen main girls and most of them, with the exception of Chidori are interested in the other girls. The rest of the cast are either side girls who haven't had much focus yet, or characters from other schools and fairly unimportant.
>>
>>151334815
The girls that actually get focus are Mai, Reika, Mitsu, Chidori, and Kiiro. Of those 5, only Mai has demonstrated any attraction to girls.
>>
File: 1439080603985.gif (1MB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1439080603985.gif
1MB, 625x626px
>>151334815
>any girl
>actually interested in other girls outside of bath fanservice scenes
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.