[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does this mean? Was Koto not a rookie after all? Why is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Me on the right.png (1MB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
Me on the right.png
1MB, 1280x738px
What does this mean? Was Koto not a rookie after all? Why is Koto still not popular when she was already this long in the industry? Was she a seiyuu during those years in the first place? I don't fucking get it.
>>
>>151314806
Not everyone gets to be crazy famous fan favorites.
>>
>>151314806
Watch the fucking show, she's like 28.
>>
>>151316052
I didn't understand why they call her a "rookie" when she's in the industry for a long time. So she isn't then?
>>
>>151316121
That was a photo when they were younger. Gojou-kun was still a seiyuu that had a manager. Neither Arasa Koto nor Gojou-kun became famous like Kazuha or Momoka's mother.
>>
>>151316336
Wait, wasn't it heavily implied that Gojou was a successful seiyuu?
>>
>>151316471
It seemed to me that he quit too early in his career.
>>
>>151316774
Well he had been featured on an article so he probably was indeed popular but resigned to early I guess.
>>
>>151316312
She's a rookie in the sense that she lacks the experience she needs to be considered an established actor.
>>
File: fresh new seiyuu.jpg (423KB, 2020x1333px) Image search: [Google]
fresh new seiyuu.jpg
423KB, 2020x1333px
>>151316894
They do have articles as well for fresh faces who could be famous one day.
>>
>>151317241
Holy fuck is that Sugita?
>>
>>151317082
Eh. What the fuck was Koto doing those years then? Does it really take that long to "have experience". Jesus Christ being a seiyuu is suffering.
>>151317241
Never knew that.
>>
>>151317518
There's just so much more seiyuu in the industry than the acting parts available. Someone like Koto probably didn't have leverage, like a breakout role, an idol (unit) earlier in her career, or a famous voice actress mother, therefore she never got noticed.
>>
>>151317382
and Kugimiya
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.