[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: kurisu1.png (2MB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
kurisu1.png
2MB, 1280x1440px
>You will never have loyal honest friends like these
>You won't ever hang out with the crew in the LAB
>You won't ever hear Mayushii's Tuturu's when she greets you
>You won't ever have your loyal right hand man Daruu
>You won't ever have weeb conversations while trying to understand Faris's nyaa-language
>You won't ever argue with Christina
>You won't ever have Lukako around being shy
>You won't ever have friendly banter with Mr.Braun
>You won't ever pay monthly rent for the Lab
>You won't ever experience any of this
>You realize you're stuck in the 3rd dimension
>>
>you will never receive a hug from Leskinen
>>
File: full of ragret.jpg (19KB, 518x291px) Image search: [Google]
full of ragret.jpg
19KB, 518x291px
>>151295155
>You wont ever hear Kurisu say "I'm always on your side"
>>
>>151295028
excuse me it's MY FAVORITE RIGHT ARM DARU
>>
File: Lintahlo.png (1MB, 1202x1082px) Image search: [Google]
Lintahlo.png
1MB, 1202x1082px
>>151295155
>You, like Leskinen, will not be able to experience the glory of seeing the Japanese shaman girls.
>>
>>151295028
>You won't ever hear Mayushii's Tuturu's when she greets you
Working on it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg
>>
>>151295028
Why is Daru so loyal to Okabe anyway?

He's also chill as fuck when finding out illuminati is real.
>>
>>151300479
The boys are bound by loyalty
>>
Daily reminder there's already a thread.
And fuck off to /r9k/ you fag.
>>
>>151295028

If I need to become Okabe to get those things, no fucking thanks. Okabe is eternally suffering.
>>
>>151300848
There's nothing wrong with multiple threads of the same series. We aren't Reddit.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.