[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Amaama to Inazuma

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (115KB, 1024x866px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
115KB, 1024x866px
I just got through watching this and Tsumugi is just the cutest.

What did /a/ think?
>>
Loved it, was very cute and comfortable. Every character was a joy to include. Ended up reading the manga because it was a good time
>>
>>151293194
>got through
Isn't there one episode left?
>>
>>151293194
It was alright. Among the cleanest anime I've seen, which is pretty nice for this type of show
>>
First episode set me up for some sort of heart-breaks of a recently single father, but the rest wasn't like that.

Tsumugi a cutie
>>
Literally bored me to death because they did nothing but to cook food and tell everyone how OISHII their meal was. Also Tsumugi's random tantrum at the end pisses me off and her character was kept on regressing where she just can't get over with on her dead mother.
>>
>>151293246
episode 12 aired in september
>>
>>151293194
Not enough sexual tension between horny school girl and laid back teacher guy
>>
>>151293194
Haven't watched it, but the manga is great.
>>
Will Kotori become that little thing's mother eventually?

She's literally the perfect wife.
>>
How is the animation?
>>
File: this.png (201KB, 433x326px) Image search: [Google]
this.png
201KB, 433x326px
>>151294222
Mediocre, also Tsumugi's voice was fucking awful.
>>
>>151294315
she was literally voiced by a real loli
>>
>>151294315
But are there sick fight scenes?
>>
>>151294338
That doesn't makes her a good VA.
>>
Very feelgood. Had qts for fug Shinobu and for hug Kotori
>>
>>151293194
I loved Tsumugi too, and the father/daughter dynamic felt real and it was endearing.

My only problem is that each episode is just repeated, and it gets stale as fuck. The ending was also pretty lackluster, but I just assumed that there is going to be another season.

Btw, is the manga doing well in Japan by any chance?
>>
>>151293194
I think I didn't take enough screenshots of Tsumugi's face.
>>
>>151293194
4/10 show
9/10 tsumugi
10/10 op
>>
>>151293194

It went nowhere. All they did was cook food, say it tastes good, and repeat. There was bumfuck nothing for plot, and it had basically no reason to watch it. If you're going to do an anime cooking show, at least teach us how to make shit like Good Eats does. Getting both science and food is nice, and that in anime format would be neat.
>>
>>151293194
made me suicidal
>>
>>151293194
I enjoyed it, but the manga is much, much better.
Since my own mom died a few years ago, the themes of coping with loss and the importance of family were very meaningful. The anime is much "shallower" emotionally compared to the manga, but it can still hit really hard.
I also really enjoyed Kotori's emotional journey. She grows in emotional maturity as she is able to recognize that the attraction she feels for her sensei is really agape love rather than eros love. Distinguishing between the two is often really confusing for adolescents (and even some adults).
>>
>>151293465
>her character was kept on regressing where she just can't get over with on her dead mother.

Are you dumb?
>>
>>151293194
It was very charming. Made me a bit depressed after finishing the series though.
>>
New chapter when?
>>
>>151294315
This.

Shinobu a best.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.