[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Write an anime plot based on the last two songs you heard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: You_know_the_drill.jpg (6KB, 250x136px) Image search: [Google]
You_know_the_drill.jpg
6KB, 250x136px
The last song you listened to is the OP

The second to last one is the ED

Write a plot that fits
>>
>Suikoden Touching Theme
>Suikoden Ending March

So a Suikoden anime? That's already a dream that will never be fulfilled.
>>
>>151292191
>We Are Number One but Stingy Claims Everything
>Roundabout
I call it JoJo Part 9: Lazy Town
>>
>>151292191
OP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nokLEHTLf6I&t
ED: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fV3Fu5csdcA

War story with romance subplot that ends in a tragedy. Most likely fantasy-themed.
>>
>Warsaw
>Leaders of Men
I'm not entirely sure how to write one man. This would prolly end up like some kind of Jin Roh ripoff but in the past.
>>
File: 48.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
48.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
>>151292191
>Call Me by Blondie
>Across the Universe by the Beatles
>>
File: megumin 2.png (506KB, 955x1077px) Image search: [Google]
megumin 2.png
506KB, 955x1077px
How the hell would this even work? I can't even begin to think of a plot that would work with these two.
>OP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHME2KkfP-Q
>ED: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsVH9CqrTeA
>>
>last song was Savage Garden - Truly Madly Deeply
>second to last was Bob's Burgers opening theme
WHAT.

Someone please tell me what this animu would be like.
>>
Does the Holy Quran counts as a song?
>>
>>151292191
>OP; Bulls On Parade by RATM
>ED; It Has to be This Way from MGR OST

>world at war. WITH MECHAS AND LAZERS.
>except both are damn expensive to manufacture & maintain, so they're in limited quantity per nation. conventional weapons & vehicles are still widely used, but a single mech, similar to those from VOTOMS & highly modular, is a force to be reckoned with. a single unit is capable of destroying a battalion with the right pilot, modules & support.
>takes place in a setting with 40's style fashion & buildings, with modern day tech & weaponry.

>MC is laidback man, his morals grounded to his love and respect for his family. writes to them twice a week.
>enlisted to join the army with his BFF, who dreams of being a pair of ace mech pilots with MC. MC failed to qualify, and his BFF goes on to become the nation's celebrated ace pilot. he's now 3rd in command of a troop involved with transport of supplies.he's ok with it since he's got a girl back at HQ, a job and he's helping the nation at least. possessing a brilliant mind, having saved the troops numerous times when in a pinch with it, his CO, friends & colleagues believe he has potential for greatness.
>his convoy gets ambushed by 2 mechs in one mission. with his CO dead, & 2nd in command back at HQ, he's to take charge. he could choose to retreat, and no one would blame him, but he's not having it. not today.
>manages to beat the mechs using his wit, some magazines, a couple of rocket launchers & the environment with minimal casualties. his deed gained him media attention, the army transferring him to the front lines, despite his protests. slowly, he climbs up the ranks with each battle, eventually proving himself a brilliant tactician, well known to take down mechs with inferior weaponry.
>a war/political drama as he rises to power
>>
>We Are Number One but it's the First Crusade
>Kidz Bop: Bring Me To Life

>1095
>The Pope is a 12 year old girl
>Everyone is a 12 year old girl
>The Crusades are called to bring the end to all non lolis
>The crusaders soon arrive in the middle east, thousands of little girls in armor with spears and shields with crosses painted on them
>Soon they start coming out of the sand
>Thousands of 40 year old bearded men soon start running at them with their penises flapping around like harambe charging the little boy
>The loli crusaders charge back and engage in glorious melee combat
>after 100 hours the lolis are standing on the pile of corpses
>soon the muslum gods started blaring from the heavens
>Playing their horrid music they soon bring the dead men black to life, and truly wake them up inside
>the lolis are now fighting against a army of muslum zombies in their attempt to save Jerusalem
>The lolis are losing ground
>but the light soon dawns on them
>loli jesus rises from the heavens
>Anime ends short with no second season
>perfection
>>
>>151292191
>literally heard some ISIS nasheeds for no reason

>19th century
>the world is all Islam due to Saracens winning in the battle of Tours
>Japan is on the verge of opening itself to the Oman-Zanzibar empire, an Ibadi Islamic power that extends to Indonesia, the Philippines, and Taiwan
>Japanese shogunate refuses to adopt Islam and open trade with Islamic powers and yet is crumbling
>meanwhile, a Japanese imam educated in a Shia masjid in Macau (the trade post of Persian empire) plans to build an independent Shia emirate against the Oman empire while destroying the Shintoist shogunate regime
>>
>>151292191
An anime with the OP as the ED and the ED as the OP. neat.
>>
>>151292191
OP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sc0UxuyC3Ew
ED: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sc0UxuyC3Ew

...I guess just a dystopia with a drug-based population control mechanism?

It's about as generic as it gets, honestly.
>>
>>151296888
Shit.

OP:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lg3OAZn11Y
>>
>>151296265
I don't listen to music so this anime has no op or ed.

>plain looking girl (you know glasses baggy clothes) transfers to MC's class
>she is kinda antisocial and scared of men
>during the first month MC has these small encounters with the girl like running into each other outside of school
>one day MC falls asleep in the classroom and wakes up to the girl touching his hair she runs away
>he runs after her but she is too fast somehow while jumping down the stairs her sweater gets stuck with a nail and get ripped off
>turns out she has a 10/10 would grope voluptuous body
> the girl reveals that she is actually MC's forgotten childhood friend who is also half succubus half human
>normally a succubus who is 16years old need to start fucking so it doesn't die
>because the girl is a half human she only needs to go doki doki to not to die
>that's why the first month they ran into each other so much it was the girl going doki doki just by seeing the MC
>but as she gets used to she need to progressively do more extreme stuff like: touching his hair, face, hugging holding hands

supporting characters
>Conflicted father (human) who doesn't want her daughter near any men but can't stop it because she'll die otherwise
>ara ara Mom (succubus) who is all too ready to let her daughter have sex
>shitty tsundere twintail in love with MC only there to be ignored by the MC and create crappy drama (/a/ will think she is best girl)
>Incubus that is in love with girl, of course he gets BTFO by the girl (most of /a/ will hate him but there will be a vocal annoying minority who will ship him with the girl)

Ending

>sereis ends with the MC and the girl having sex

lol no

>series ends with the MC kissing the girl to save her life but we are obscured from the kiss by some random shit [BUY THE BLURAYS]

Animated by KyoAni
>>
>>151292191
BOC: Burning for You
https://youtu.be/ipqqEFoJPL4

Sweet: Ballroom Blitz
https://youtu.be/VzpWJx3I2DY

Idol Anime/Battle Highschool show in which the Battle of the Bands means real battles as Idol girls with superhuman abilities fueled by fame and the fervor of their fans duke it out to be the highest rated act in the country. The Female lead, a Pyrokinetic who generates pure heat energy which she uses to create thermobaric explosions and to generate lift allowing her to swoop around in her idol costumes specially designed carbon-fiber wingsuit extensions, follows her dream of becoming "Number One, With a Bullet" by defeating her competition any way she can. Along the way she does battle with other bands, fights a bitter rival, falls in and out of love, and champions the power of Rock and Goddamn Roll, all set to a fucking blistering barrage of covers of classic 70's and 80's rock tunes.

Each opening to he show would be different, highlighting alternately the MC's band, Fire of Unknown Origin, or one of her rival bands who each use different kinds of music, cold-opening into the battle proper for a few minutes, before flashing back to tell the story of how they got there. The ending theme would be Joan Jett's I Love Rock and Roll covered by Jam Project with Masami Okui on Lead Vocals.
>>
>OP is Jemaine Clement - Shiny
>ED is We Are Number One but it's Darude - Sandstorm

>MC is a treasure hunter that goes crazy over gold.
>He is followed by 3 underlings who aren't the sharpest tools in the shed.
>MC is mostly a Saturday Morning Cartoon villain
>Finds a guy that has a map to buried treasure
>Spends the entire first season catching this guy, only for him to escape the last episode.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.