[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that Yenpress has licensed Utsuro no Hako, that means it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: UtsuroNoHako2_1.jpg (334KB, 1050x1500px) Image search: [Google]
UtsuroNoHako2_1.jpg
334KB, 1050x1500px
Now that Yenpress has licensed Utsuro no Hako, that means it will eventually get an anime.

Which studio should be in charge?
Who should direct?
Who should the VAs be?
>>
>Shilling shitty YenPress
>Wanting this to get animated when it'll be shit since it can't be animated well in a visual medium

No.
>>
>>151290130
>it can't be animated well in a visual medium
When will this meme end?
>>
>>151290171
>meme
Not even.

If you like have any respect and like the LN at all, you wouldn't want an anime. All an anime will do is attract a shitty group of fans and make it unbearable to even follow threads on /a/. Not to mention the waifu wars even though we all know who the best girls are.
>>
The translation will be garbage and it'll be dropped at 3 volumes.

Also Japan doesn't care about it.
>>
It deserves an anime.
>>
>>151290448
>spoiler
Best girl is Kokone
>>
File: shocked.png (84KB, 210x210px) Image search: [Google]
shocked.png
84KB, 210x210px
>>151289663
>Now that Yenpress has licensed Utsuro no Hako
link please
>>
>>151293142
Die
>>
KyoAni and Shaft joint project!
>>
>>151293171
Much like this thread of "literally what?"
>>
>>151289663
this LN was bullshit after the first book

I hate the 'edgy puzzles' genre of anime, too
>>
>>151289663
>that means it will eventually get an anime
No it won't
>>
>an English publisher licensing a story that the Japanese publisher has long since declared as completed means an anime is coming
What kind of small-ass bubble are you living in?
>>
>>151289663
Animesnob told me that this book is proper shit.
>>
>>151289663
>that means it will eventually get an anime
Not everything YP touches gets an anime. At least I hope to god not.
>>
>>151295315
Yen Press is 51% owned by Kadokawa, as of earlier this year.
It's being speculated that a lot of Yen Press's recent grabs indicate at least indirectly a planned anime. Whether it's true or not remains to be seen though. Could just be Kadokawa wanting to see what can sell in American markets.
>>
>>151289663
>yenpress having anything to do with an anime

No, its the other way around numnuts. jewpress picks up LNs that have had anime adaptations to cash in on the hype bucks and then let the translations fall off to about 2 books a year (at best) then wonder why its not popular anymore when no one buys it, meanwhile they DMCA every literal google search for the source material until they feel contented with ruining everyones fucking day.
>>
Enjoy ur new toilet papers.
>>
>>151289663

Takemono from Kyoani

or

Oishi from Shaft
>>
>>151298339
Oishi yes

Takemono no
>>
This is shit. The only good was volume 1.
It's all about characters that have some sort of mental illness that they willingly to become gay, or even cutting off their own dick just for the sake of the person they love.
You better watch Mirai Nikki.
>>
>>151290130
>it'll be shit since it can't be animated well in a visual medium
What?
>>
>>151290130
Why can;t it?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.