[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What show is the best not-Code Geass: Guilty Crown, Valvrave,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: valvrave.jpg (305KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
valvrave.jpg
305KB, 640x960px
What show is the best not-Code Geass: Guilty Crown, Valvrave, Cross Ange or Aldnoah.Zero?
>>
>>151269856
Best Waifus: Guilty Crown
Best um? Vampires?: Valvrave
Best Music: Aldnoah
Best Mech Designs: Valvrave
Most OP mechs: Valvrave/Aldnoah
Most OP protagonist: Aldnoah
Worst Ending featuring both the Hero and Antagonist being NTR'd?: Aldnoah
>>
>>151269856
I still can't fucking believe that they have wasted such a great character like L-elf in such as shit franchise.
>>
Valvrave.

Ange was a top tier MC. Second half had too many issues though (way more than Valvrave).
>>
CA was the best among those.
But basically, just kill yourselves, all of you senpaitachi.
>>
>>151269856
Valvrave was the funnest of them all. It was a pleasure watching with /a/.
>>
>>151269856
Out of those, VVV was probably the most stupid fun to watch with /a/.
>>
GC was "worth" watching 3/4 of the way through but got too pretentious for its own good. Out of all the shows listed, though, it has the only one that's of comparable quality to Geass's

Valvrave's entire second season was complete trash to the point where you should've given up watching for any reason other than pure schadenfreude or masochism

Cross Ange was far shittier than all of the others production wise but made for a more satisfying ride than anything else. It's also a much more jumbled mess than any other show on the list, moreso than Geass itself even including Akito

Aldnoah was garbage through and through and really wasn't fun to watch by itself in any way unless you're one of those sawanofags from reddit or wherever they crawl out of the woodworks from, the second season even managed to take away most of the high points of the first. tbqh Kabaneri would be a better "trainwreck anime" to compare to the others than it
>>
>>151271430
*it has the only ending that's of comparable quality to Geass's
>>
File: 1374581167424.jpg (17KB, 249x224px) Image search: [Google]
1374581167424.jpg
17KB, 249x224px
Valvrave is one of the most entertaining shows to ever be created.

Japan hit the fucking sweet spot with that show, Not only did the story line keep you on your toes but the multiple of great characters it produced just made it so much better.
>>
>>151269856
Cross Ange
>>
>>151271469
But wasn't CG's ending pretty satisfying? Which was the same for CA, while VVV's utter shit, other than the marriage scene.
>>
>>151271578
That's what I'm saying, though

Zero Requiem was a god-tier ending despite R2 being a giant trainwreck. Shu losing everything was one of those kind of endings that almost redeemed the show. CA had a stock happy ending, and the other two had shitty/unremarkable ones
>>
VVV is fun: The show
>>
>>151271710
Okay then. I agree with the rest of your post, by the way.
>>
VVV S1 > Cross Ange > Aldnoah S1 >>> Aldoah S2 > VVV S2 > Guilty Shit
>>
>>151269856
Valvrave's second half was as unfun as can be, the rest of those I dropped at episode 1
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.