[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Look it's a protagonist who didn't become an evil bastard.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

Look it's a protagonist who didn't become an evil bastard.
Why do all Yu-Gi-Oh! PROTAGS BECOME EVIL VASTARDS?
>>
I don't think Yusei became an evil bastard.
>>
>>151251763
He did in the manga
>>
>>151251707
Season 0 Atem was pretty much the definition of evil so it still counts
>>
>>151251707
Zone isn't Yusei (he should have been, but he wasn't) and the closest Yuma ever got to "evil" was having an edgy dark zexal form once ever. It could even be argued that Yuya isn't really evil since he's only a fragment of Zarc, who is evil, but not evil as an individual.
>>
>>151251823
Yeah but based on the PV he looks
Like Demonic Yuya
>>
>Why do all Yu-Gi-Oh! PROTAGS BECOME EVIL VASTARDS

Explain. I've only read the original Yugioh manga.
>>
>>151251707
I don't know but he is definitely my favorite. And I don't even mean Atem. Yugi himself is such a bro. Wish Kaz had done a sequel manga with Yugi growing up without Atem.
>>
>>151252194
>Jaden Yuki becomes the Supreme King, a evil king
>Yusei in Manga goes berserk mode or some shit
>Yuma becomes edgelord
>Yuya becomes one with Yugo, Yuta, and Yuri against his dad's wishes to become the SUPREME DRAGON KING ZARC
>>
>>151251707
>Why do all Yu-Gi-Oh! PROTAGS BECOME EVIL VASTARDS?

Without it they wouldn't be able to make more bullshit cards to trump the game breaking bullshit cards they've already released
>>
>>151251707
>punished petty criminals with infernal torments
>blew a man up for stealing his classmates' spot at the school festival
>>
>>151251807
When?
>>
>>151251707
Read the manga, faggot.
>>
File: 1425350311394.webm (441KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1425350311394.webm
441KB, 1280x720px
Because edge is chuuni and cool
>>
>>151254579
He asked them to play a game and make a bet/ He told them the consequences of losing and they still chose to play. Cheating means an automatic loss, and attacking Atem meant he would just mind fuck you out of self-defense.
Atem did nothing wrong.
>>
>>151251820
He was ruthless but not evil. He only acted to enforce justice.
>>
>>151259711
punishment should not exceed the severity of the crime
murder is not justice
>>
>>151255998
During the trial to get Stardust.

But that anon exaggerating, Yusei just went power high for a bit and it only lasted 1 page.

Though manga Yusei was a douche in the past.
>>
File: bf.jpg (98KB, 837x892px) Image search: [Google]
bf.jpg
98KB, 837x892px
>>151260138
That's just what you think, not how the world actually works
>>
>>151261133
we dont live in an ideal world
i would know
>>
>>151260138
Yami just proposes the game he didn't force anyone to play.
>>
>>151263640
with the intent of killing them most of the time
entrapment with the goal of murder
>>
Are there good scans of the manga?
>>
>>151263697
That's beside the point, his opponents know the rules and could refuse to play.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.