[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dragon Ball

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 518
Thread images: 133

File: 148192675783634.png (132KB, 462x353px) Image search: [Google]
148192675783634.png
132KB, 462x353px
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 500x281px
Zamasu
>>
>>151245364
Toriyama’s involvement in the anime and manga:

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/2016/05/09/future-trunks-arc-announced-dragon-ball-super/

>Anime Involvement:
I write an outline of the entire plot, then the script writers break it up into episodes, expanding on things, changing things around, or adding in new bits as need be. Even I haven’t checked the final script yet.
Let’s enjoy this together (laughs)!!

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-history-book-akira-toriyama-introduction/

I had put Dragon Ball behind me, but seeing how much that live-action film ticked me off, and how I revised that script for the anime movie and complained about the quality of the TV anime, I suppose somewhere along the line it’s become a series I like too much to ever leave alone.

>Manga:

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interview/2016-10-26/dragon-ball-super-toyotarou/.107579

>It sounds like you have a pretty close working relationship with Akira Toriyama. He gives you the outline and you make changes. What is the most interesting thing about working with him?

Every month, I'll create a storyboard for him to review, and then he'll give me input and suggest changes. When I'm working with Toriyama, there are many portions he gives me props for coming up with, but he is very particular about other things and always points them out for me to correct. And when he corrects me, I think “Wow, I guess I don't completely understand the way he looks at things,” so his corrections and feedback are incredibly accurate and helpful. It's a lot of fun to be able to get closer to his way of thinking
-Toyotaro
>>
>>151245514
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/2016/10/14/shueisha-establishes-new-dragon-ball-room-initiative-support-future-content/
>Shueisha Establishes “Dragon Ball Room” to Expand and Optimize Content
Shueisha revealed that it had newly established a “Dragon Ball Room” on June 21st of this year. Its goal is to break down barriers between departments to expand and optimize the globally popular Dragon Ball franchise.
The announcement was made at Shueisha’s new publication planning presentation held in Tokyo on the 12th. Although the Dragon Ball Room falls under the umbrella of the rights division, its section chief Akio Iyoku also serves as editor-in-chief of V-Jump, where the Dragon Ball Super manga (the original story of which is overseen by Toriyama) is serialized. Iyoku says that, “in practical terms you can think of it as handling both the rights and editing. It’s a new experiment to have a department that only thinks about Dragon Ball.”
Akira Toriyama, the original author, commented that, “I was wanting to keep this old series alive and kicking even in the modern day with help from Shueisha’s excellent staff, so for me this team is dependable and a real godsend. It’d really be great if this way I won’t have to do anything!!!!”

>Messages from Toriyama:
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-web-version/

I’m really grateful to you. I never thought an artist like you would come along to draw the continuation of my story!

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/2016/09/30/dragon-ball-xenoverse-2-collectors-edition-to-include-bonus-toyotaro-manga/

I’ve been drawing manga less often these days, so Toyotaro has has taken up the mantle of drawing Dragon Ball. I still contribute the basic ideas, but Toyotaro’s wonderful skills allow the Dragon Ball universe to be brought back to life in the present.
>>
>>151245364
https://youtu.be/HM20wwzl4Ds
>>
>>151245554
>More Manga Interview Information:

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-web-version/

Speaking of the manga, I want to ask you two about how you put the manga together. I hear Toriyama-sensei checks the storyboards for each chapter.
Toriyama: That’s right.

Back when Toriyama-sensei was drawing the manga, the animators would use his manga panels as reference, imitating the composition and things like that. And now it seems that the animators are likewise using Toyotaro-sensei‘s manga as reference.
Toriyama: Oh, that’s good! That should keep them on track!

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-2-toyotaro-sensei-super-anatomy/

>What’s your process working with Toriyama-sensei?!
I draw a rough draft based on Toriyama-sensei‘s original story, then I send it to my editor, who gets sensei to check it. It’s an honor to be able to give concrete form to sensei‘s ideas, but sometimes sensei will send over a part he drew himself, which sends me into an uproar, going back and forth between being all hyped up and feeling really down in the dumps.
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/2016/11/30/dragon-ball-super-manga-collected-edition-vol-2-cover-art-toyotaro-comment/

Since it’s Akira Toriyama-sensei doing the original story, the manga has a slightly different approach than the TV anime, which results in a different kind of production. I hope you all enjoy that aspect of it for volume 2!! And I hope you keep reading!!
>>
>>151245903
Thanks anon. I almost forget all of that.
>>
>>151245622
Why does Cell not have a mouth
>>
>>151245999
You're welcome, hopefully this will help keep the shitposting at a minimum and we can enjoy both mediums.
>>
>>151246091
Probably because animating individual mouth movements was beyond their budget/patience/ability
>>
I wonder if this is the last arc. Dont know what they could do if all the other universes are destoryed unless something interupts the tournament and stops Zeno from destroying all the losing universes.
>>
>>151246200
I doubt it. They're gonna be pushing out Dragon Ball content for awhile since they're making so much money
>>
File: 1360520250782.jpg (383KB, 1078x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1360520250782.jpg
383KB, 1078x1000px
Got some Super questions

so im part way through Zamasu arc, and he just explained how he swapped bodies with Goku and killed him

Goku doesn't exist in the Future Trunks timeline, and Zamasu doesn't exist in the prime timeline. So how the hell did he accomplish this feat? Is it yet another timeline? So now we have Prime, Future Trunks, Future Cell, and Zamasu timelines?

And along the same lines, the spare time machine is from the Future Cell timeline, where he successfully killed Future Trunks and stole it. Yet it returns Future Trunks to his own timeline. What's the deal?

Also, Buu never awakened in Future Trunks' timeline because the Androids' killoff of Earth's population meant a ki shortage. With Zamasu and Black running around, wouldn't there be more than enough energy to open Buu's sealed ball?

DB time travel hurts my brain
>>
>>151246091
You gotta admit compared to basically any other live action anime adaptation it is probably the best.
>>
>>151246453
Yes it's another timeline.

>And along the same lines, the spare time machine is from the Future Cell timeline, where he successfully killed Future Trunks and stole it. Yet it returns Future Trunks to his own timeline. What's the deal?
You're supposed to assume Trunks knows exactly how to get to his own timeline.

>Also, Buu never awakened in Future Trunks' timeline because the Androids' killoff of Earth's population meant a ki shortage. With Zamasu and Black running around, wouldn't there be more than enough energy to open Buu's sealed ball?
Did you forget? Trunks and Supreme Kai killed Dabura and Babidi. They showed up on Earth much later in Trunks' timeline because they had to scour the universe for energy.

DB time travel isn't confusing. Each trip through time creates a new timeline. Toei just fucked it up and mixed timeline theories.
>>
File: 1482354783634.png (233KB, 557x597px) Image search: [Google]
1482354783634.png
233KB, 557x597px
CUTE
>>
>>151246596
The future Trunks that came back was different than the one that left. When Cell stole the machine and went back it created another new timeline, where Cell didn't exist in the future because he went back in time and died. Our current future Trunks is from that timeline.
>>
>>151246674
Please don't post this non canon crap anon
>>
>>151246596
>They showed up on Earth much later in Trunks' timeline because they had to scour the universe for energy.
also in the main timeline what drew them to earth faster is cause of the large amount of power gohan and cell dished out in their fight.
>>
File: IMG_1417.png (135KB, 483x442px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1417.png
135KB, 483x442px
Will my man Gohan ever rise to prominance?
>>
>>151246702
No he isn't. The Trunks from that timeline was killed by Cell. This is the same Trunks from the Cell arc.
>>
>>151246596
>each trip through time creates a new timeline
That's not how it works you moron. Or else Gowasu at the end would've seen 10,000 new time rings.

A new timeline was created when Beerus killed Zamasu due to him
having a time ring.
>>
>>151245514
>>151245554
>>151245903

>This autism every thread

You know, just because the anime is bad doesn't mean the manga isn't. Toei has done a lot of shit wrong, but the manga shares some of the fundamental problems of super with it, in addition to the new ones it brings to the table.
>>
>>151246781
Judging by his video titles he's a huge fucking autist and everyone trying to do in-depth analyses of Dragon Ball for youtube needs to kill themselves. That scum-sucker MasakoX gets a life pass for his TAS work, barely.
>>
>>151246762
Thats what Im saying. When the Trunks that warned Goku of the androids left Cell killed him. The Trunks that came back from a differnt timeline.
>>
>>151246761
He'll get his time to shine in the universal tournament. That is if he doesn't just get taken out instantly by whoever the arc's villain is
>>
File: seth the dumb programmer.png (50KB, 839x313px) Image search: [Google]
seth the dumb programmer.png
50KB, 839x313px
>>151246870
Its worse than you think.
>>
>>151246801
You're an idiot who clearly can't read. When you go to a new time period in the past, you create a new timeline. This has been explained in the Cell arc you idiot.
Trunks is the reason why Goku doesn't get body jacked by Black in this timeline. He created a new timeline when he went back
Whis saying Beerus created the timeline is a Toei fuckup, which they themselves contradict when they say Trunks caused it on their graph

>mentioning lack of time rings
You idiot, that doesn't prove your point, because it's already missing an extra timeline that was confirmed to exist in the Cell arc
>>
>>151246806
>"quoting the authors directly is autism! xD"
>>
>>151246895
The Trunks that came the second time trained with Vegeta in the time chamber so when he went back already knowing about Cell he was nothing. but the first Trunks didn't so he was no match for Cell.
>>
>>151246916
God damn, that's some Ulillillia level of assburgers.
>>
>>151246895
No it's the same one. The one Cell killed already defeated the Androids. The Trunks who talks to Goku hasn't defeated them.
Your theory would have Trunks come back, warn Goku about the androids he can't beat, then return to the future and suddenly defeat the Androids.
>>
>>151247021
>Your theory would have Trunks come back, warn Goku about the androids he can't beat, then return to the future and suddenly defeat the Androids.
That was the implication, yes.
It is thought in his timeline, he learned how to defeat the androids in the past, then went to the future and used that knowledge to kill them. He was killed before he returned to report his success.

That said, the fact that cell causes the first timeline split kind of shits on that because all timelines outside the main FT one include his dormancy and therefore his appearance later, but let's not even try to pretend the cell saga's plot is airtight.
>>
>>151247185
>It is thought in his timeline, he learned how to defeat the androids in the past, then went to the future and used that knowledge to kill them. He was killed before he returned to report his success.
But that's just it, he didn't figure out anything. He killed Freeza, gave Goku medicine and went back to refuel then jumped to the 19 and 20 battle. Not to mention the Trunks Cell kills is 3 years older.

And like you said, we never saw Original Trunks outside of him being killed. The first Trunks we see is already an alternate Trunks created by Cell messing with time
>>
>>151246761
Gohan will punk out like a bitch, just like he did with Cell, Buu and Freeza. He then will have to bailed out by his father, Vegeta, or Piccolo again.
>>
>>151246716
>being in denial about kissless non-virgin Goku
>>
File: 023.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
023.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>This is the first time Goku and Android 17 meet

>Android 17 just tries to straight up shoot him when they meet

>Goku actually defends it and then they have a laugh because 17 says it was worth a shot

>Piccolo or Vegeta go if he'd tried it before they fought Frieza again it probably would have worked
>>
>>151246922
The time travel doesn't make sense if you take it in context with the Android Saga, the logic went that you could only go back to your future you came from
if you time traveled by using the same time machine, but that got totally fucked since Black blew up Trunk's time machine and Bulma brought out the one Cell used

I'm honestly not sure if it makes any sense at all
>>
>>151247021
No listen carefully this is where it gets confusing. The Trunks that meets Goku goes back and defeats the Androids. It's never explained how he managed it except that the original timeline androids were much weaker. They say Trunks was on his way back to tell them how to defeat the androids when Cell got them meaning the androids hadn't been awakened yet in the main timeline. That Trunks never even met the Main timeline androids. When Cell killed Trunks and took the time machine he created a timeline with no Trunks Cell or Androids so this timeline is now totally irrelevant.

Now when Trunks came back to help with the androids the second time he was coming from a timeline where he didn't kill the future droids yet, which means Cell hadn't considered needing a time machine.There was no reason for that Cell to attack Trunks yet which is why he could come back. Sadly the very first timeline had no returning Trunks, so Cell wins. that is what this fanfic is with Kid Trunks from the main timeline.>>151245622

Basically in the first timeline everyone dies but we stopped being in that timeline when Trunks came back again. Basically the moment Trunks returns we are in a new timeline and it branches from there to

1. a timeline where everyone dies and cell goes to the past.

A timeline where the z fighters defeat Cell with the help of trunks

And the one where Trunks never comes back and Perfect Cell wins the tourny before leaving into space to probably die to Beerus somewhere.

Fuckiing time travel man
>>
>>151247471
Blame Toei, they added in Cell ship. In the manga, Trunks says he kept the settings at the same time he always had them on, that way he was guaranteed to go to the same timeline
>>
>>151247293
I think the implication is the unseen timeline's trunks did go back, and killed the androids in the past along with the Z fighters. Cell never showed up. Then he went to the future, killed his own versions, and was killed by cell.

I'm aware why this interpretation creates contradictions, but it's the one that works best for me.

>And like you said, we never saw Original Trunks outside of him being killed. The first Trunks we see is already an alternate Trunks created by Cell messing with time

No, the F.trunks we meet is from the original timeline. Cell never appeared in his timeline's past and his androids were weaker supposedly because cell wasn't in it.
The Unseen trunks is honestly a huge problem that doesn't really work right unless he's from the original timeline as well. I like to think cell going back created a time paradox in FT's original timeline which causes the unseen trunks, because he just doesn't work as a separate timeline's character.
>>
File: 024.png (406KB, 964x1400px) Image search: [Google]
024.png
406KB, 964x1400px
>>151247471
>The time travel doesn't make sense if you take it in context with the Android Saga, the logic went that you could only go back to your future you came from if you time traveled by using the same time machine
He can use any time machine to go back to his own timeline, as long as he uses the same settings.
>>
>>151247520
That was in the manga, stop blaming everything on Toei. Toriyama is a hack too.
>>
>>151247576
No it wasn't. Cell's time machine wasn't used or mentioned at all in the DBS manga. It was an addition by Toei to reference more of the past.
>>
>>151247623
Oh, my bad, I thought you meant something else.
>>
>>151247531
No it says in the series Trunks whole point in coming back was to tell them he found a way to beat the androids before Cell stopped that Trunks
>>
>>151247623
>It was an addition by Toei to reference more of the past.
More like Toyo cut it out because he's a slow shit, it just happened to work in his favor.
>>
>>151247569
Oh yeah? So then do the amounts of timelines with the time rings make sense? At least it sounded like to me that Super was inplying Trunks only made one or two new timelines when it's supposed to be 3 new timelines and the one we're in now.
>>
>>151247490
Don't forget a timeline where Trunks goes to the future and kills Cell and the Androids and Then Zamasu gets the whole univers wrecked.
>>
>>151247490
Ohhh that makes sense. I forgot that there's a timeline where Cell has the Cell games and wins because of no Trunks
This makes it seem like the heroes were fucked without Trunks. I guess in that timeline Vegeta and crew killed 19 and 20 and just went home. Cell then goes to the lab, absorbs the sleeping Androids, then hosts a tournament

Now this is the question: Why didn't Goku and Gohan's training work in this timeline?
>>
>>151247709
The Cell time machine thing is pure padding and isn't needed for the story at all.
>>
>>151247789
Neither is playing Mario Kart.
>>
>>151247713
The oldest time ring was from someone other than Trunks traveling through time. Looks like they completely ignored Cell's timeline, even though supplemental work by Toyo released explaining multiple Trunks.
>>
>>151247520
by that logic his time machine can also travel across different timelines at will, if you have the 'right settings'
>>
What humanoid/not giant DB character has the biggest dick?
>>
>>151247789
damn >>151247835 has a point
>>
>>151247709
>More like Toyo cut it out because he's a slow shit
How is he slow? He's already drawing the new arc and sending it to Toei. The manga is only behind because Vjump is monthly
>>
>>151247927
No he doesn't. Mario Kart was like 2-3 pages max.
Such a poor excuse from Toeishills
>>
>>151247922
Hey anon, read the pic in >>151247569
>>
>>151247923
Baby
>>
>>151247990
Having them destroy the machine and pull out a new one could have been told in about as much space.
>>
>>151247835
It was fun padding at least. He also needs to add some fun stuff since Toriyama probably asks him to, as he seems to care more about gags than about the serious parts. Toyotaro is not competing with the anime to get ahead of it anyway.
>>
>>151248063
That's the point you idiot. The Cell time machine wasn't in Tori's outline. It was added in by Toei.
>>
>>151248117
Not really, it could easily have been cut because then there's be no space for mario kart.
>>
>>151248178
You're an idiot who's contradicting himself
>>
File: a big guy.png (254KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
a big guy.png
254KB, 640x360px
>>151247923
Goku Blacked
>>
>>151247771
The Cell that wins the Tourney is another future Cell. Its just in the timeline where he wins Trunks never came back. The zfighters had their hands full with Androids not knowing where the lab was from future Trunks and everyone was easy pickings to be ambushed by Cell if he wanted.

The reason Trunks not being there makes Cell win the most is that his snipe when he gets back kills someone else like Vegeta or Gohan.
>>
>>151248178
Except Toyo doesn't cut story details from Toriyama. Hence why we have SS Black before Rose when Toei just skipped it and went straight to Rose.
>>
>>151248190
You're assuming that just because they added some filler they would have added ALL filler.
>>
>>151248229
Toyo cut out whole arcs, buddy. Assuming anything in the manga must have been toriyama's idea is some laughable confirmation bias.
>>
>>151248217
In that Live action they have Tenshinhan being killed during his Kiko attack on 2nd stage Cell, but he is perfect because Piccolo Vegeta and Krillin couldnt stall him from 18 without Trunks.
>>
>>151248290
Now I know you're retarded.
Welp, thread's been invaded by idiots
>>
>>151248290
He made three chapters for RoF though.
But honestly, I think he did well when he decided to not waste his time with RoF, since there's already the movie with the script written by Toriyama.
>>
>>151248385
Keep in mind this Piccolo never fused with Kami and this Vegeta never got SS2
>>
>>151245417
>those gross bleached-out orange brick colors

Every time. Disgusting.
>>
>>151248203
Goku Black is not a "big guy".
The GoD of Universe 4 is the token "Big Guy"
>>
>>151248646
Gokamasu was big
>>
>>151248676
>Gokamsu
Basically translates to cum drinking crossdressing
>>
>>151246970
Every thread?
>>
Can someone explain to me why people assume Toyo has to rush things in one chapter to supposedly be ahead of the anime? It seems like they're not understanding what Toyotaro meant.

Toyotaro has already drawn the next arc and handed it to Toei so that they can follow based on his work. Toyo can basically continue on with his manga as so, only this time, when he reaches the new arc, it'll be on point with the anime since it's HIS work. The Black arc doesn't have to end in one chapter.
>>
>>151245417
is a cuck
>>
>>151248908
if it keeps the shit posters away then yes.
>>
>>151248926
Toriyama has already written parts of the multiverse tournament. But we have a Hit filler arc from Toei first.
>>
File: kewl.jpg (10KB, 290x290px) Image search: [Google]
kewl.jpg
10KB, 290x290px
>>151249050
Hit a cool dude.
>>
>>151248926
Some people seem to think it's a competition between Toei and Toyotaro.

They also don't understand the difference between production schedule and publication schedule.
>>
>>151249126
not anymore he isn't. He is a joke in the anime now with his "Forbidden Assassination no Jutsu! xD" tier asspulls.
>>
>>151249126
Goku is effortlessly killed in a filler arc

I mean it's not like its anything new but I don't know how anyone can hope to fight that nigga based off that.
>>
>>151249126
The last episode kind of ruined him. That invulnerability power is garbage.
>>
File: ice.cold.jpg (59KB, 721x405px) Image search: [Google]
ice.cold.jpg
59KB, 721x405px
>>151249176
>>151249177
>>151249191
*teleports in front of you*

I have come here to kill you.

* *raises fist *

Time to get to work, kid....
>>
People think Zen-oh is going to destroy all the losing universes.

I'm calling it right now. Goku says that wouldn't be a very nice thing to do Zen-chan they all have friends just like you. Oh I see you sure are smart Goku. *Everyone from 7 winces at Goku being called smart*
>>
>>151249286
This is why I don't like Zen-oh. He is too quick to blow up entire universes full of people. What kind of God would make a tournament as retarded as that?
>>
File: 1469340805123.png (230KB, 480x362px) Image search: [Google]
1469340805123.png
230KB, 480x362px
>>151249373
Zen-oh is literally a kid given unparalleled power. If you were a kid, and had that boundless power, you'd do stupid shit for funzies too.
>>
>>151249373
This is the same god that didn't care that some mortal broke his jurisdiction by time traveling and bringing another version of himself into his timeline.

Also, he didn't care that his gods and angels were being massacred/deactivated across the universes in the future. Fuck Zeno.
>>
>>151249454
Zen-oh willl never become a villain. First off nothing could possibly stop him. And second he has already fallen for the mystical charm of Goku and will let him get away with anything now just like Beerus.
>>
File: 1467180883443.png (180KB, 274x404px) Image search: [Google]
1467180883443.png
180KB, 274x404px
Should I read that dragon ball multiverse fanfiction comic shit or is it a meme?
>>
>>151249506
Here is my headcanon final super boss
Fat Buu goes evil and absorbs Uub becoing full on Majin again. Beerus casually obliterates him not realizing his monumental fuck up. Buu goes to the afterworld now even more immortal and absorbs all the Kais killing Beerus. Then he fins the time rings and uses them to travel to every time and absorb everyone. Before finally absorbing even Zen-oh, because we find out Zen-oh can destroy everything but is frail and Buu gets the drop on him. But Buu decides not to destroy all the universes because that would be boring and there is no food. And he starts traveling all the universe absorbing people and eating candy until they use the Super Dragon balls to trap Buu in the universe he is in and seal it, and to take the Kai's out of Buu which brings Beerus back then the second Zen-oh destroys that universe.
>>
File: 1482278480231.png (36KB, 155x233px) Image search: [Google]
1482278480231.png
36KB, 155x233px
>>151249600
Bra is /ourslut/.
>>
>>151249816
sauce
>>
>HIT, YOUR TIME SKIP WONT WORK ON ME AGAIN

>That thing that I couldn't deal with last time you used on me, and I still haven't developed a real counter to, and you're basically just as strong as me regardless won't work again.

Goku is kinda stupid. Just because your power level increased doesn't mean you've grown immune to things, Hit's method of attack is an instance of this. Unless you develop a counter to it decisively you aren't going to overcome it, and simply powering up isn't a counter

Kaio Ken isn't a counter, Hit isn't going to let Goku power up next time around and use it.

Although unlucky for Goku Hit turned out to have two more tricks up his sleeve, and finally used those Assassin techniques he claimed to have at the end of their original fight that he wasn't allowed to use since they're too deadly

Seems that all of his attacks have to do with time; skip, fast forward, etc. It looked like he disappeared from time for a moment when Goku couldn't punch him, and then reappeared a few seconds later.

Although it sounds like so far in the arc that Goku or Whis were the ones who hired Hit in the first place, so they could finally have their all out fight.
>>
>>151249915
>Filler
Who cares?
>>
>>151249915
I think the final anti Hit strategy will be release rapid pulse destruction fields in all directions
>>
>>151245514
>>151245554
>Muh Manga
>I'll sperg out about the anime every thread BECAUSE I HATE IT SO MUCH, IT ISN'T CANON, ONLY THE MANGA ONLY THE MANGA ONLY THE MANGA ONLY IT IS CANON AND NOTHING ELSE ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY THE MANGA I AM AUTISTIC

I used to read the manga, I now hate it solely because of you.
>>
>>151249981
>allowing /a/ to cloud your judgement and enjoyment over a manga
Anon..
>>
>>151249950
Calling it right now. Hit can't get thought to attack Goku. He's like impressive, but you still can't hit me this way. But Goku is zoning him to instant transmission behind him the instant his time is up.
>>
>>151249981
>hating something because of some autists on /a/
Don't be a retard, anon.
>>
File: IMG_2161.jpg (84KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2161.jpg
84KB, 1920x1080px
>Leave the universal tournament to me, papa
>>
>>151250143
Oh even better Goku time the instant transmission to the exact moment hit used his ability so to hit it looks like Goku has vanished completely in the timestop effect and he has no idea where Goku will apear. I should be writing this shit not Toyo.
>>
>>151249506
>the mystical charm of Goku

is that goku's real super power?
>>
>>151250546
Yes the Kais talk about it all the time. Goku is strong because he had great trainers who usually would never train anyone but they just liked Goku so damn much they had to do it.
>>
File: AraleNorimaki01.png (155KB, 270x308px) Image search: [Google]
AraleNorimaki01.png
155KB, 270x308px
>>151250232
Don't worry, I'll back her up, Gokuuuu
The Gatchans are pretty strong too.
>>
>>151250584
And then Goku drops them like used sweat rags and moves on to the next Sensei.
>>
>>151250826
he visits roshi and king kai all the time
>>
>>151249981
the only autist here is you dipshit.
>>
>>151250886
He never visits Roshi and he just uses Kaio-sama for food and a place free of living things Because Goku won't bring them back to completely trash.
>>
>>151250826
Think Whis' dad will be his next sensei?
>>
File: PapaWhis.jpg (120KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
PapaWhis.jpg
120KB, 1366x768px
>>151251396
Ok this is the last fanfic theory. But maybe Whis dad will teach Goku the 3 minutes back move to beat Hit.
>>
>>151249451
>No replies
Funny how that works, huh?
>>
why didnt they just hunt down future universe 10's god of destruction and kill him instead of going after immortal zamasu?
>>
>>151252313
Because he died when Gowasu was killed, stupid.
>>
>>151252313
Why would they kill an innocent god of destruction for no reason?
>>
Whis and Vados mother must be tall as fuck to balance that out. Wonder if we'll meet her.
>>
File: IAVhrxt.png (700KB, 644x1116px) Image search: [Google]
IAVhrxt.png
700KB, 644x1116px
>>151252508
So this nigga right here is the true omni king right?
>>
>>151252623
>>151251635
The new title card gives the impression that he's the next antagonist.

And no, zeno is the real omni king. He's already proven himself as such. Angels are powerful beings, no doubt though.
>>
>>151252623
They said he was one of 5 beings including Zen-oh with the power to freely opperate on a multiverse level. Maybe all 5 are actually one. He did seem to know how Zen-oh would react to Goku while everyone was panicking
>>
>>151252710
Goku is literally brain damaged and probably the only pure soul in the universe.

He's less a person and more an element at this point.
>>
>>151252774
5 beings though, Zen-oh+Zeno Guardsx2+ Whis dad+Whis mom=Omni-King.
>>
File: what.png (30KB, 866x587px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
30KB, 866x587px
>>151252710
>>151252697
I don't know fellas I think it might be a decoy
That grand priest seems the kind of guy who could fuck things up sideways if he wanted to, think of Aizen

Also since there are two Omni Kings now how the fuck is that supposed to work out? Like, two omnipotent beings that should watch over the same universe? Imagine if they had to disagree on something, it would be like Beerus vs Champa on a multiversal level, this is why I'm betting on the omni king being the grand niggapriest, he seems chill, powerful and more "royal" than that purple things which resembles a character from Pucca
>>
>he thinks the omniking is 'watching over' the universe
You're joking, I hope.
>>
>>151252877
He does seem pretty confident that Zen-oh wont do anything to him.
>>
>>151252950
If the Omni-king is a collection of beings. It would make sense that Zen-oh is the aspect of destruction so someone has to the aspect of creation.
>>
>>151252859
dragonball has never been that convoluted before and there's no reason to believe it suddenly is that convoluted.

The omni king is the omni king. Meaning Zeno. Fullstop. For now, he's the biggest dick badass mofo in the multiverse until 5 years from now Goku needs to fight something even Zeno fears.
>>
>>151253075
No im gonna make it more convaluted. 5 Beings combine to make the omni king. 5 SSG combine to form the Omni-saiyan. Series ends with the 5 Saiyans ruling all universes.
>>
>>151253051
The notion that the singular all powerful being is somehow a caretaker of something he both creates, destroys, and reshapes at will is laughable.

As if somehow zeno gives half a shit what happens in the universe he inhabits is sourced from nothing and the opposite directly illustrated in future trunks timeline.

Zeno spends his time just sitting on his throne babbling incoherent jibberish with those two dickheads eternally standing next to him. If something does interest him, it is brought before him with the haste only a God with its own divine purpose can meet.

And then Zeno returns to sitting on the throne wiggling its feet and making indistinct noises.
>>
>>151253075
So far the only thing I can think of that could be stronger than zeno are concepts in itself
Like death, or life, imagine a "concept" encased in a being, would could truly be unstoppable.
Maybe "existence" which could be the will of the whole fucking everything with a body, capable of fighting idk
i'm just sperging shit it's 7am
>>
>>151253186
Goku fights the concept of death?

Sounds GT to me.
>>
>>151253158
I have yet to see him create anything. I think that alone is enough to suggest he can't. If he could he'd have just made a friend.
>>
>>151252950
Well he has to have some kind of purpose.
>>
>>151253219
>he'd have just made a friend
What do you think Goku is?

>>151253246
>everything must have a purpose
The bleak realization of existence is that we have no purpose. We just are. And that's sufficient. Zeno simply is. Probably as a means to facilitate the next big deal multiverse tournament as the impartial judge to make it feel like a big deal.
>>
>>151253246
Shonens like Yin/Yang
Yin Vegeta Yang Goku
Yin Whis Yang Beerus
Yin Zen-oh Yang ???
>>
File: 1481490428689.gif (1MB, 466x552px) Image search: [Google]
1481490428689.gif
1MB, 466x552px
>>151253304
Yin Zen-oh Yang Champa
>>
>>151253304
>everything is possible to boil down to a coin flip

>people can't grasp the concept of hit and miss

There's life. And everything that isn't life. Which includes death, but is not directly related in opposition to life. Just another state that is not life.

Instead of flipping a coin. Imagine a needle touching a woodblock. The point is the one thing. And then there's everything that isn't that point.
>>
>>151253368
Thats more like Yin Beerus Yang Champa
>>
File: mfw bulma brings hte spagheti.jpg (319KB, 1225x1164px) Image search: [Google]
mfw bulma brings hte spagheti.jpg
319KB, 1225x1164px
could it be that the multiverse tournament is not in the usual way but it's more in the fashion of "grand priest vs everything?"

like, "come at me niggas, the first who can touch me gets made into a god" or some shit, considering that if goku is a 1 whis is a 10 and the grand priest should be 50-100 (retarded numbers I know, but that's what it seems like when we take into consideration what has been said in the show so far)
>>
>>151253379
Its not a coin flip its a balancing act
>>
>>151253391
The multiverse tourney is an excuse to find the next grand priest.

Because the current one wants to retire.

>is he getting old?
No, he just wants to watch godtube and chill after 50,000 years of dedicated service.

Although they did explain that the grand priest is some great warrior. Which implies there was some battle that needed to be fought on his scale. Which means there could be beings as powerful as the omniking, but they're not gods and they're not as petty as zamasu.
>>
>>151253421
My point was that there's more than the binary opposition of elements/states. Life has a whole host of components related to it. Death as well. It's not Life and Death that people interact with. It's the flux between the two. And neither themselves are all that paramount in the grand scheme of things.
>>
File: hsatan.jpg (20KB, 347x272px) Image search: [Google]
hsatan.jpg
20KB, 347x272px
>>151253462
>Tfw Vegeta becomes the Grand Priest because Goku doesn't have the knowledge or temperament.
>>
>>151253462
>
I don't know, the lore could expand into fuckery very easily but they are holding on a lot of things

like what the fuck is up with "angels"
the dragon god
that guy who knew everything
how is hit so "strong"
why did beerus respect freezer when he was pissweak (except that he could destroy planets but at this point...)
why is the zen-oh like that and his story
why are there exactly 12/14 universes (there used to be more if you remember)

and much more shit we don't know yet
>>
File: 1481490617002.jpg (9KB, 346x235px) Image search: [Google]
1481490617002.jpg
9KB, 346x235px
>>151253387
No, No.
Yin Zen-oh Yang Champa.
>>
>>151253615
>implying Vegeta doesn't get rekt by SSG Cabba and Goku doesn't jump out of the ring because he doesn't want to stand around watching zeno lick its toes for eternity.
>>
>>151253509
Thats right thats why I didn't just Lump Beerus as yin with Zen-oh because destruction is yin.
Beerus makes all the decisions he is Yang to Whis yin
>>
>>151253649
That doesn't balance anon Champa is a lesser force than Zen-oh
>>
File: 1481511284875.png (611KB, 980x548px) Image search: [Google]
1481511284875.png
611KB, 980x548px
>>151253699
Not when it comes to good times Anon. Champa has already organized a tournament and a game of baseball more than enough to compete with Zen-oh.
>>
>>151253639
>lore could expand
And probably will. For wholly insufficient reasons. And a necessary.

It truly does boil down to 'who can Goku fight next and still be fun for readers?'

It's an endless loop of Goku, Villian, Arbiter of Rules. The more memorable fights are where the villian makes the rules.
>>
>>151253753
>Champa wanted the baseball episode
Pretty decent guy, all things considered. One of the better episodes all series.
>>
>>151253219
He made the button.
>>
File: Lupinthe3rd.png (404KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Lupinthe3rd.png
404KB, 720x540px
>>151253753
Alright I see what you did there
>>
>>151253639
>how is hit so "strong"
Literally said he's 1000 years old.
>>
File: 1481509124951.jpg (55KB, 981x548px) Image search: [Google]
1481509124951.jpg
55KB, 981x548px
>>151253803
Champa might be spiteful and angry sometimes but overall he is just a silly, lovable fat cat who loves food, his negative character traits seem to be pushed on by Vados who constantly bullies him for his weight and belittles him whenever he tries to joke around.
>>
>>151253881
Vados is perfect so she's probably right and I have faith in that.
>>
>>151253881
He was still going to destroy the U6 fighters for losing.
>>
>>151253881
Yin has the control in that relationship.
>>
>>151254046
I guess that means Yin Champa and Vados Yang Whis and Beerus.
I love all the little nuances of yin/yang good to see some other anons get it.
>>
>>151254007
That was just a minor temper tantrum.
>>
>you're a part time sushi chef and Vados appears in your diner
What's your pickup line?
>>
>>151254256
M-M'lady, w-welcome
>>
>>151254256
*tips keytana*
>>151254333
*teleports behind her*
*slides chair under her*
And what can this sir do for you today?
>>
File: 1469770931573.png (364KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1469770931573.png
364KB, 640x480px
>mfw kek mod gets triggered by the other thread
>>
File: why.png (478KB, 998x955px) Image search: [Google]
why.png
478KB, 998x955px
>>151254379
>there is actually a result for keytana
I threw up a little.
>>
>>151254256
"Marry me" as I hand her a bowl of eggs.
>>
>I can't believe goku is dead!
>shows him alive in the previews

I fucking hate next episode previews in super
>>
>>151254677
I feel like Toei's editing team just chops up random pieces of the next episode and throws them into the preview and then narrates over that.
>>
>>151254733
>that episode where Zamasu finally fuses
>shows it in the previews
>it's the very last bit of that episode
>>
>>151254446
what thread?
>>
>>151254789
>the episodes before Vegito Blue happened
>shows Vegito Blue in a preview
>>
File: 4378593745987345.jpg (11KB, 180x312px) Image search: [Google]
4378593745987345.jpg
11KB, 180x312px
What's the point of death in this show anyways?
They have various version of dragon balls, and they are friends with gods and the fucking omni-king.

Why would Goku's """"death"""" be a plot twist?
>>
>>151254867
It still sucked for them to see him dead.
>>
>>151254677
Yeah that was dumb. It's like I guess thats not going to be any plot point. He probably didn't even actually die.
>>
>>151254867
Because people were hoping Goku would stay dead for awhile and let some other characters shine.
>>
>>151254972
This.
>>
File: gohanfaggots will never learn.png (354KB, 800x445px) Image search: [Google]
gohanfaggots will never learn.png
354KB, 800x445px
>>151254972
t. gohanfaggot
>>
>>151255036
Its not even about Gohan. Its about Vegeta, Gohan, Piccolo, and any other character who isn't Goku. I get that Goku is the main character and everything but he shouldn't be the only character who gets to do anything.
>>
>>151255084
I'd really love to see Buu or Gotenks or even 18 get a good fight.
>>
File: Nappa.png (249KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Nappa.png
249KB, 512x384px
Why didn't you wish me back, Vageta?
Why didn't you wish any of your people back to life?
>>
File: 1051564184.gif (535KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
1051564184.gif
535KB, 500x350px
>>151255084
>Its not even about Gohan
>lists Gohan
nice try try gohanfag
>>
>>151255125
>I'M THE PRINCE OF THE SAIYANS
>lol fuck bringing my race back
>>
>>151255125
They were evil at their very core and by the time Vegeta was good enough to consider ever helping someone he was too good to bring those dicks back
>>
>>151255143
I don't even want to see Gohan fight now. I've accepted that he didn't get the battle lust gene and enjoys scholarly pursuits and his family now.
>>
File: Frieza_pounds_Goku.png (2MB, 1371x742px) Image search: [Google]
Frieza_pounds_Goku.png
2MB, 1371x742px
>>151255125
>bringing more mindless battle lusting monkeys that will fuck up the universe even more
two is enough as it is.
>>
>>151255229
Beerus considered Frieza good at picking which planets to destroy and said he was gonna wipe the saiyans out sooner or latter anyway.
>>
File: gohanfags wet dreams vs reality.jpg (165KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gohanfags wet dreams vs reality.jpg
165KB, 1280x720px
>>151255208
>I don't even want to see Gohan fight now.
>ironically lists wanting gohan to fight in his post here >>151255084
you're not fooling anyone here gohanfag
>>
>>151255324
Different people anon this was me>>151255115
>>151255208
>>151255275
>>
>>151255372
I'll add that It would be good to see Trunks and Goten get somewhat useful without having to be Gotenks.
>>
>>151254450
>its a black girl name

I can see that
>>
>>151246547
Nope.
>>
>>151252623
How the fuck are they going to beat this motherfucker? He's the strongest in the multiverse next to Zeno. Meanwhile Goku and Vegeta can't even beat Beerus, can't even land hits on Whis, so how the fuck could they even get near Whis' dad?
>>
>>151255993
Of course they are going to get a massive asspull boost either from Whis/Vados themselves (when the Gran Priest turns evil) or from Zeno, considering Goku is his friend and he secretly wants him to win
>>
>>151255993
And I think the fact we haven't seen their mom yet means she is more powerful. They got the height from clearly.
>>
>>151256025
It better be temporary or else the EoZ really makes no sense. Uub is completely irrelevant now
>>
>>151246761
He'll show up and reveal his super cyan to give Vegeta a run for his money in the jobbing department.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGFW4japOoI
>>
>>151256092
>>151256242
I still hold out hope Buu might eat him. Make Buu great again.
>>
>>151256335
>Buu absorbs Beerus
>Cell absorbs the grand priest

My fetish
>>
>>151256423
>Buu absorbs Bulma to become Buulma
My fetish.
>>
>>151256472
Mine is when Buu absorbs Frieza to become Briezu
>>
>>151256472
>Buu absorbs Mr. Satan
>hes now basically invincible, dodging attacks stronger than him in a comical/cartoony way and strikes back in the same way
Make it happen
>>
>>151256092
They can just go "he has Freeza-like potential".
>>
>>151252313
Zamasu was using an earring from Black's timeline, so I don't think there was a replacement God of Destruction in Trunks' timeline.
>>
>>151256602
That works for their current level, but no amount of potential would make him go to Grand Priest level. Even Golden Freeza is a chump to Goku and Vegeta now
>>
>>151256521
I llike when Buu absorbs Broly and Bobidi to become Brobudibliu
>>
>>151256663
I like when Buu absorbs Buu from an alternate timeline that is also another dimension inside another timeline to become BuuBuu
>>
>>151256720
I like when Buu absorbs Uub to become Buuuub
>>
>>151256872
>Buuuub
>not Boob
>>
>>151249600
It's pretty okay. Like it's got some fun stuff.
>>
>>151256929
but that's when buu adsorbs chichi thou
>>
File: Deadchichi.jpg (23KB, 478x354px) Image search: [Google]
Deadchichi.jpg
23KB, 478x354px
>>151257006
>Implying Buu would absorb that hag
>>
File: goku hit.jpg (54KB, 759x428px) Image search: [Google]
goku hit.jpg
54KB, 759x428px
Did you notice how the super saiyan blue aura sound effect was sped up to sound more like when goku was a super saiyan god? I feel like it made the scene better, it felt a bit more tense, especially knowing that Goku knows his life is in danger.
>>
File: dbz01.jpg (204KB, 681x960px) Image search: [Google]
dbz01.jpg
204KB, 681x960px
Dragon Ball Z by Tyson Mike
>>
French
>>
File: 1471442701148.jpg (534KB, 2142x952px) Image search: [Google]
1471442701148.jpg
534KB, 2142x952px
/pol/ approved
>>
>>151255275
Frieza is the god of destruction the universe deserves
>>
File: joder bulma01.webm (1MB, 888x500px) Image search: [Google]
joder bulma01.webm
1MB, 888x500px
hey, let's talk about pre-Z Dragon Ball
>>
File: joder bulma02.webm (1MB, 888x500px) Image search: [Google]
joder bulma02.webm
1MB, 888x500px
What was your favorite arc on the original Dragon Ball? I liked the Red Ribbon Army saga
>>
>>151258231
I would love to see a Path of Power sequel based around Tenkaichi Budokai shenanigans and finally Piccolo Daimao and Junior.
>>
>>151258258
Red Ribbon would be my personal favorite, followed by the 21st tournament arc, then Daimao.
>>
>>151258258
I want to FUCK Bulma!
>>
Best OPs coming through

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sE64BL3surg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XR46WbmYFyQ
>>
File: 1482278783075.jpg (85KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1482278783075.jpg
85KB, 680x680px
>>151259091
>>
>>151259104
STEP INTO THE GRAND TOUR
>>
>>151249600
It's like if DC did DB, the powerlevels are too strict and are taken too seriuosly.
>>
>>151253615
Piccolo would be the best grand priest desu
>>
Anyone have that drawfag parody of the Simpsons softball team?
>>
>>151246916
it's true though, arale runs on gag logic and she is as strong as the plot demands. and as long as it is funny she will win.
>>
File: 1481444584357.jpg (4MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1481444584357.jpg
4MB, 3840x2160px
>>151259605
>>
File: ANGERY ATTACK.gif (2MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
ANGERY ATTACK.gif
2MB, 540x540px
>>151259759
>this will never be finished
>>
>>151251635
>>151252697
>The new title card gives the impression that he's the next antagonist.
>angel rebels against god

You just know it's gonna happen, if not him then another angel.
>>
File: AnimeIntro.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
AnimeIntro.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>151245364
trailer time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H567uuR0y8Q
>>
File: UniverseSurvivalArc.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
UniverseSurvivalArc.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>151261112
>>
Reminder that the Manga is shit and ruined BLACK
>>
File: roster.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
roster.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>151261152
3/3
>>
Are the 12 angels offspring of the Grand Priest?
>>
File: 1482240893804.png (441KB, 936x1118px) Image search: [Google]
1482240893804.png
441KB, 936x1118px
>>
File: seriousBLACK.png (21KB, 270x202px) Image search: [Google]
seriousBLACK.png
21KB, 270x202px
>>151261187
Why are Blackfags such cry babies? You'll get your revenge and SSR form next chapter. We have concept art of him by TA himself.
>>
File: toei villains.png (86KB, 1350x662px) Image search: [Google]
toei villains.png
86KB, 1350x662px
>>151261187
Reminder the anime is shit and all villains are Freeza but worst
>>
>>151258258

In the anime, probably the Daimao arc. The manga version loses points since basically only Goku gets to fight. For the manga, 23rd Budokai.
>>
>>151261297
reminder that even if you have a valid point if you screenshot broken english no one will read it.
>>
>>151261320
>implying I would take the trouble of correct already readable screenshots
>>
>>151255162
>They were evil at their very core
Were they? It seems like they were just a primitive culture that was handed advanced tech by an intergalactic gangster.
If Vegeta, with all the power he has now, were to wish the saiyans back to life and rule them with the lessons he's learned from his time with humans and other species, they could probably be molded into a force for good. Like TNG-era Klingons.
>>
>>151253186
I believe they call that the spirit bomb
>>
File: 1469328937786.jpg (41KB, 717x474px) Image search: [Google]
1469328937786.jpg
41KB, 717x474px
>>151259285
Wait power levels actually matter? Guess I'll be reading it then.
>>
File: ToyotaroHomage.jpg (1MB, 1964x1586px) Image search: [Google]
ToyotaroHomage.jpg
1MB, 1964x1586px
Be completely honest /a/
Do you like or dislike the homages done by Toyotaro to Toriyama?
For me it I love it because this is the ultimate form of fan service. Some say it's unoriginal but Toriyama used to mimic and rhyme his characters himself. This is just following suit in the same fashion that's very Dragon Ball-like.
>>
File: IMG_2897.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2897.png
1MB, 1334x750px
Why didn't you protect me /a/?
>>
>>151262269
I wouldn't even notice if autist on /a/ didn't point it out for me.
>>
File: LeTracingMeme.jpg (613KB, 1367x923px) Image search: [Google]
LeTracingMeme.jpg
613KB, 1367x923px
>>151262450
you don't have to be an autist to be a hardcore DB fan that can point out iconic panels.
>>
File: Kneed.jpg (231KB, 898x864px) Image search: [Google]
Kneed.jpg
231KB, 898x864px
>>151262269
>>151262524
>>
>Full power ssj2 Trunks is slightly stronger than ssj3 Goku
>Trunk says that Black is much stronger than him (so Black is much stronger than ssj3 Goku). We know he is talking about base form Black since he later says he hasn't seen Black go ssj in a while.
>While Vegeta and Black fight, Trunks says Black has gotten even stronger, so the gap between them has grown (meaning the gap between base Black and ssj3 Goku is larger as well).
>Ssj Vegeta clearly had the upper hand against ssj Black
>Ssj Vegeta is much, much stronger than ssj3 Goku, meaning Vegeta is probably much, much, much stronger than Goku.

It feels good being a Vegeta fag.
>>
File: Chichismom.jpg (118KB, 635x923px) Image search: [Google]
Chichismom.jpg
118KB, 635x923px
>>151247923
Ox King. Though his size seems pretty inconsistent throughout the series.
>>
File: EditedSideBySide.jpg (1MB, 1977x1801px) Image search: [Google]
EditedSideBySide.jpg
1MB, 1977x1801px
>>151262269
Here is a quick edit I made so the pictures are beside each other for side by side comparison.
>>
>>151263008
He's been training with Whis alone, right?
>>
>>151259759
>Beerus and Whis as Burns and Smithers

kek
>>
>>151263008
>>Trunk says that Black is much stronger than him (so Black is much stronger than ssj3 Goku). We know he is talking about base form Black since he later says he hasn't seen Black go ssj in a while.
This correlation is not necessary 100% true. For all we know him toying with Trunks in his base is not the same power level as when Trunks went PSSJ2 against S3 Goku.
If we were to calculate health and stamina, we could argue that Trunks (which never had lightning sparks in his earlier skirmish with Base Black) could have just been really weak because he was malnourished and barely eating (half a cat food tin).
This compared to a fully healed post senzu bean PSSJ2 Trunks shouldn't be the same calculation.
>>
>>151263533
After sparring Goku remarks how far Trunks has come, to which Trunks says that even with this power he is nothing compared to Black. He's directly referring to the power he just shown when sparring with Goku.
>>
>>151247299
>Piccollo
you wish. nigga is weak and useless, he used to be cool and smart, now he is just a shitstain faggot.
>>
File: 147502319431094.jpg (86KB, 638x258px) Image search: [Google]
147502319431094.jpg
86KB, 638x258px
>>151262269
I like the homages like SSB Goku and Vegeta mimicing their fighting poses from the Saiyan Arc.

But not all of Toyotaro's blatant copies are not homages.
>>
>>151263920
Yes but when he is describing the potential power of Black he never states in what form he was in..
That means it's too early to jump to conclusions that he was specifically describing his later encounters with him in base form.
Imagine if it's like a video game setting and Trunks over the course of the year was starving and had no heals to replenish his stamina/health bar.
Black toying with him no longer needs to power up to his SSJ forms that he used previously. Trunks when describing Black's true potential must have been referring to his transformations he used in the past encounter.
Remember, Trunks didn't have any sparks when he fought his skirmish before retreating into the past.
>>
File: Trunks.png (623KB, 1133x879px) Image search: [Google]
Trunks.png
623KB, 1133x879px
>>151264031
copying or not this was a million times better scene than what we got in the anime.
>>
File: nostalgia.jpg (246KB, 582x913px) Image search: [Google]
nostalgia.jpg
246KB, 582x913px
>>151262269
I was patiently waiting for this panel to appear in the anime and I remember being so upset that it wasn't present.
Hopefully next arc will deliver some iconic panels.
>>
File: GOHAN.jpg (435KB, 886x650px) Image search: [Google]
GOHAN.jpg
435KB, 886x650px
"Gohan's misfortune! It can't be, the Great Saiyaman gets turned into a movie!?"

Evil can't be forgiven!! The ally of Justice, Great Saiyaman appears!!

Unexpected events get Gohan in high spirits!

The Great Saiyaman and Mister Satan will have their dream match in a movie! The Great Saiyaman is to be played by an actor called Bari Quand (he's the guy Boo sees in a magazine and shifts his face into to try and kiss a girl in the Boo arc, his pun apparently comes from the French company "Bariquand et Marre" that manufactured barber's clippers) but Gohan himself volunteers to be his stuntman in dangerous scenes.

Jaco this week

A great error during patrol!?

In the middle of escorting the heinous criminal "Watagasshu", Jaco stops by a ramen stand in space. While distracted, the criminal escapes...!?
>>
>>151263154
thicc
>>
>>151264254
>Gohan himself volunteers to be his stuntman in dangerous scenes.
based, /our boy/ Gohan is back!
>>
File: SSJ2Black.jpg (230KB, 512x852px) Image search: [Google]
SSJ2Black.jpg
230KB, 512x852px
I love how fucking SMUG Black looks when he flaunts his SSJ2 form.
It was neat to see him power down to just a SSJ1 during the battle too which was a nice visual aspect to the concept of stamina conservation.
>>
>>151264337

DBS in 2017 will start with Gohan saving the day!. First time since the battle vs Cell.
>>
File: VEGETTO.png (53KB, 262x254px) Image search: [Google]
VEGETTO.png
53KB, 262x254px
>>151249816
>>
File: Trunks farewell.jpg (471KB, 894x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Trunks farewell.jpg
471KB, 894x1200px
How does /a/ feel about the conclusion of Future Trunks' character arc?
>>
File: majin vegeta.jpg (160KB, 588x744px) Image search: [Google]
majin vegeta.jpg
160KB, 588x744px
>>151264390
I want to see a SSJ2 Black fight Majin Vegeta.
>>
>>151264390
> he'll never be a smug motherfucker like he is in the anime
> he won't be a threat until towards the end of the arc, unlike the anime

Please don't ruin my favorite villain Toyotaro...
>>
File: miki and zamasu.jpg (69KB, 680x455px) Image search: [Google]
miki and zamasu.jpg
69KB, 680x455px
>>151245417
Zamasu has the best voice-acting in the whole series and his VA is fucking based, pic related
>>
File: surprise.jpg (747KB, 1673x927px) Image search: [Google]
surprise.jpg
747KB, 1673x927px
>>151264483
waiting for the definitive version to come out patiently every month.
>>
>>151246916
>Scaling Arale's power
>Filler is canon
I bet he does reactions to every episode eh
Also
>Downvoting in memetube
Literally useless

>>151264254
Fuck yes, I love Jaco, only redeeming quality in the Ressurection F movie

>>151264483
Absolute garbage, wrote themselves into a corner and managed to came out with the worst conclusion that they could with Toriyama's outline
>>
>>151252365
id assume a new god of destruction wouldve been promoted
>>
>>151264483
that was autistic af, I hope Vegeta just shakes hands with Trunks in the manga
>>
File: gokbleh.png (213KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
gokbleh.png
213KB, 640x360px
>>151264483
empty
>>
>>151253639
>like what the fuck is up with "angels"
good question, the grand priest seems like he's up to something...
>the dragon god
another good question, the power of the wishing dragon is limited by the magic power of its creator this god must be pretty fucking powerful...
>how is hit so "strong"
we can only assume that's because he's 1000 years old, him being so strong is a good thing though because it shows how the other universes have mortals on the broken level of Goku
>why did beerus respect freezer when he was pissweak (except that he could destroy planets but at this point...)
Beerus didn't ''respect'' Frieza, it was the opposite. Beerus kinda used Frieza as a lackey to destroy some planets because the fucking cat is too lazy to do his job.
>why is the zen-oh like that and his story
good question, hopefully the next arc will answer it
>why are there exactly 12/14 universes (there used to be more if you remember)
another good question, we really need an origin story which I hope will be given in this upcoming arc
>>
File: peace.png (460KB, 798x433px) Image search: [Google]
peace.png
460KB, 798x433px
>>151264706
maybe a hug and then a peace sign like pic related in the manga. If Kid Trunks deserves a hug, this PTSD Trunks deserves one too!
>>
File: vegeta.webm (1MB, 917x643px) Image search: [Google]
vegeta.webm
1MB, 917x643px
>>151264483
>>151264706
>>151264826
>>
File: 1482298069618.png (352KB, 809x437px) Image search: [Google]
1482298069618.png
352KB, 809x437px
>>151264254
>Satan v Saiyaman

Leave kino to me.
>>
>>151261297
Hit was already a menace in the anime too, he only improved his time-skip and that is only one his techniques

Black learned SSB in the exact same way as the manga, by fighting. Only different thing is execution.

Frieza's four months of training making him on par with gods is fucking retarded and I can't believe that beaner is actually defending it, literally no excuse for that shit. Golden Frieza was literally the worst saga in all of DB even including GT and the reason you shouldn't pander to nostalgia.

Man you anime vs manga faggots are retarded. Good thing the next saga will follow the manga completely so this shit can end.
>>
File: kanzenban.jpg (55KB, 333x499px) Image search: [Google]
kanzenban.jpg
55KB, 333x499px
I want to see a manga spinoff solely dedicated to Toriyama Akira's Kanzenban colored Cover-Art styled drawings.
>>
File: zamasu gigyas.png (258KB, 847x472px) Image search: [Google]
zamasu gigyas.png
258KB, 847x472px
>>151264483
I actually liked it for how unconventional it was for Dragonball

>villain actually won
>the heroes failed to protect the world
>the heroes will now be forced to live in a different version of their world with their original friends being literally gone forever
>>
File: JackieChun.jpg (43KB, 449x640px) Image search: [Google]
JackieChun.jpg
43KB, 449x640px
>>151265086
>>
>>151264617
>Absolute garbage, wrote themselves into a corner and managed to came out with the worst conclusion that they could with Toriyama's outline

But that is exactly what Toriyama wanted, don't you see how the manga preview for the next saga has two Zenos?
>>
File: Tenshinhan.jpg (110KB, 716x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Tenshinhan.jpg
110KB, 716x1024px
>>151265148
>>
>>151265086
I gotcha, senpai
http://mangafox.me/manga/ginga_patrol_jako/v01/c012/1.html
>>
File: 1481457943306.jpg (50KB, 909x468px) Image search: [Google]
1481457943306.jpg
50KB, 909x468px
So tomorrow the Italian dub of DBS will premiere, is it the first official non-Japanese dub?
Regardless they only bought the rights for the first 27 episodes meaning it's just the two movies and no tournament or Zamasu
>>
MATA KISAMA KA TURANKSU?!?!?
>>
>>151265189
the corners that they wrote themselves into in the anime is
1) Time Causal Loop Paradox for the inception of Black
2)inconsistent power levels
3)Spirit Sword felt rushed in comparison to a Spirit Bomb.
>>
>>151265345
the only thing I agree with is point 3 and that is only because they were forced to stick to 20 episodes meaning they had to squeeze in a lot of stuff resulting in a rushed ending
>>
File: sandland.jpg (199KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
sandland.jpg
199KB, 1024x768px
>>151265254
actually I finished Jaco recently that got me thinking about it again.
Back in the day the only Toriyama work flloating around was Neko Majin Z and a One Shot novel called "Sand Land" which had a similar art style.
>>
New debate:

Dragon Ball Minus or Bardock Father of Goku?

No waifufagging please, let's have an actual discussion
>>
File: hi.jpg (4KB, 125x93px) Image search: [Google]
hi.jpg
4KB, 125x93px
Hi chi chi

>>151265345
i dont think they wrote themselves into a corner, I believe they straight up didnt care and were making this up on a weekly basis.
>>
File: zsword.png (372KB, 910x789px) Image search: [Google]
zsword.png
372KB, 910x789px
>>151265391
I don't want to hear about the anime being "rushed" as an excuse, that criticism should solely be for the monthly manga.
>>
>>151265520
>I don't want to hear about the anime being "rushed" as an excuse
But it was rushed, they literally were forced to stick to 20 episodes
>>
>>151264483
I'm glad that he was able to see the man his father became.

Same with Gohan...and the fact that he ignited his passion to protect his Timeline.

Also I'm glad he has a happy ending, and is now able to have a nice time at the dinner table with Mai and Bulma.

I always wondered what happened to Buu in his Timeline too...glad we got that answered.
>>
File: OfCourse.png (60KB, 305x543px) Image search: [Google]
OfCourse.png
60KB, 305x543px
>>151265556
and I'm saying they spent those 20 poorly.
>>
>>151264706
It was very Vegeta-like
>>
>>151265478
Minus simply because Prophet Bardock was weird.

Also Jaco and Gine being there was nice...and the explanation of why Team Vegeta dodged Planet Vegeta's destruction.

Too bad it's too short.
>>
File: FinalFormFreezaK.jpg (116KB, 900x1280px) Image search: [Google]
FinalFormFreezaK.jpg
116KB, 900x1280px
>>151265230
>>
File: Ginyu.jpg (317KB, 1400x2100px) Image search: [Google]
Ginyu.jpg
317KB, 1400x2100px
>>151266017
>>
File: Gohan_Cell.jpg (127KB, 886x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Gohan_Cell.jpg
127KB, 886x1280px
>>151266131
>>
File: kai.jpg (120KB, 896x1280px) Image search: [Google]
kai.jpg
120KB, 896x1280px
>>151266177
>>
File: k3.png (225KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
k3.png
225KB, 600x400px
>>151266209
>>
>>151264254
So jaco mixed in with literally the Saiyman arc? I mean, we even just got baseball.
>>
File: k2.png (258KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
k2.png
258KB, 600x400px
>>151266256
>>
File: cell.jpg (77KB, 480x688px) Image search: [Google]
cell.jpg
77KB, 480x688px
>>151266292
>>
File: gotenks.jpg (51KB, 325x475px) Image search: [Google]
gotenks.jpg
51KB, 325x475px
>>151266334
>>
>>151265345
>Time Causal Loop Paradox for the inception of Black

Same happened with Cell.

> inconsistent power levels

Happens almost every arc.

> Spirit Sword felt rushed in comparison to a Spirit Bomb.

Ok this one is true. Only because Trunks created it by accident, and just went with the flow.
>>
File: k1.png (269KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
k1.png
269KB, 600x400px
>>151266377
fin for now
>>
>Frost is now a fugitive and can't even get rid of the U6 Saiyans who are basically space cops because they learned how to transform from Cabba
>during his time hiding he trains
>he becomes stronger and gets a new form
>he uses this in the tournament

What's it gonna be? Golden Frost? Platinum Frost? Or maybe Diamond Frost?
>>
File: Chronoa and Trunks.jpg (133KB, 1283x721px) Image search: [Google]
Chronoa and Trunks.jpg
133KB, 1283x721px
>>151264483
Future Trunks will be back
>>
File: xenoverse 2 dlc.jpg (462KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
xenoverse 2 dlc.jpg
462KB, 1920x1080px
Will Zamasu's English VA even compare to based Miki?
>>
File: BlueCooler.jpg (369KB, 2560x2362px) Image search: [Google]
BlueCooler.jpg
369KB, 2560x2362px
>>151266439
Frost looking like Cooler would be hype as fuck.
>>
>>151266418
This is my favorite.
>>
>>151266486
Fuck memeasu, what about Vados?
>>
>>151266486
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6TSl-G3B34
no Miki is literally top 3 VA of Japan. Funimation has no chance to compare to that unless they go over their budget.
>>
>>151266486
>>151266588

SON

GOKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: the Goku_Vegeta_Trunks show.png (596KB, 873x915px) Image search: [Google]
the Goku_Vegeta_Trunks show.png
596KB, 873x915px
Is Trunks stronger than Goku and Vegeta now?
>>
File: tfw gohan next arc.png (495KB, 1021x606px) Image search: [Google]
tfw gohan next arc.png
495KB, 1021x606px
>>151266783
Yes.

But not for long.
>>
File: piccolo.jpg (115KB, 1299x1500px) Image search: [Google]
piccolo.jpg
115KB, 1299x1500px
Hoping to see lots of Piccolo in action and utilising some unique magic spells to make him a distinct class archetype this upcoming arc.
>>
>>151246922
>Whis saying Beerus created the timeline is a Toei fuckup, which they themselves contradict when they say Trunks caused it on their graph
Not a Toei fuck up, it's a Toriyama fuck up considering the manga is doing the exact same thing.

Only difference is that the anime has a time paradox.
>>
>>151264468
FUCK
I hate you and your bait so much
>>
>>151259285
Dude, the Vegetto vs Ginyulma fight has been "fuck powerlevels" so far, even more so if he actually got to change bodies.
>>
File: 1436303769957.png (14KB, 96x165px) Image search: [Google]
1436303769957.png
14KB, 96x165px
>>151268754
>that first spoiler
Brain fart, I meant GinyuBra obviously.
>>
>>151249816
SAUCE ALREADY ANON
>>
>>151262269
>dat image
God you're reaching.
>>
>>151255125

No one gives a fuck about the other Saiyans. The only ones who are good for something are Goku and Vegeta, the rest of them were all fodder.
>>
>>151264548
He already ruined it.
Wasting time with a SSJ transformation for Black is retarded.
First Hit, now Black.
And now that the anime will be following the manga we can expect the next antagonists to be just as lackluster as they tend to be in the manga.
>>
>>151269592
I understand that Black might go SS first then SS Rose.

But so far he hasn't been intimidating at all in the manga, and has no reason to back up that smug.

And supposedly the arc is already finishing up in the manga...which really sucks for Black's character
>>
>>151264483
>Zamasu won
>Trunk failed to Gohan last wish
>Goku fucked up everyone with 2 zeno
>Trunks now has to live with another Trunks
perfect ending , not everything has to be "and everyone life a happy life after".
>>
>>151266446
The Xenoverse Future Trunks is different from Future Trunks. In fact, in Xenoverse, there's two F. Trunks, with one of them leaving the Patrol to save an alternate Future Gohan and staying in that timeline.
>>
>>151264483
>The F. Vegeta probably doesn't even care that F. Trunks exists, given that he died way too early to know him
>F. Goku, F. Gohan, and F. Piccolo, despite their countless efforts to save the world, and dying for it, don't even bother staying in contact with F. Trunks, not making even a single appearance to save Trunks or their multiverse when you know their mainline counterparts would.
It bothers me how bleak F. Trunks' world is and how absent the Z Warriors are when death really doesn't mean the end. Even mainline Goku kept contact with Gohan even he died after the Cell arc. What's his future counterpart's excuse?
>>
File: TPTrunks.png (76KB, 180x251px) Image search: [Google]
TPTrunks.png
76KB, 180x251px
>>151270855
>The Xenoverse Future Trunks is different from Future Trunks.

Future Trunks and Mai went to another timeline with another Trunks.

Maybe that second Future Trunks is Time Patrol Trunks?

> They were always planning this, which is why they gave one of the Trunks's blue hair to distinguish them both
>>
>>151248984
Shut up ningen
>>
>>151245622
Everyone is ugly
The choreography is bad
>>
>>151270110
>But so far he hasn't been intimidating at all in the manga, and has no reason to back up that smug.
The manga had build up Black better than the anime in the most recent chapter. Remember, he was supposed to be above SSJ3+ level, and Goku had even asked Beerus for help.

The entire problem is in this chapter itself, with SSJB and even SSJ2 Vegeta beating him up. Although there were those scenes with Trunks thinking the situation was odd, so hopefully they'll salvage this next chapter.
>>
>>151271618
>in the most recent chapter.
I meant before the most recent chapter.

In the anime, before Rose, neither Goku nor Vegeta seemed to take Black's threat seriously, unlike in the manga, before this chapter. Which just makes this chapter all the more odd after the hype the manga had been giving Black.
>>
File: IMG_0206.jpg (175KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0206.jpg
175KB, 1136x640px
>Chadhan filler
>>
>>151271783
Don't you mean the great saiyacuck?
>>
>>151271783
Based fucking /ourguy/ Chadhan is back to trigger the redditors
>>151271838
HE'S ALREADY DOING IT
G O A T
>>
>>151271783
>first episode of 2017 and it's going to be about fucking Gohan
Bravo Toei
>>
>>151264050
Trunks also mentions hasn't seen Black's SS in a while, which clearly means he was weakening until Black didn't even need goes SS anymore. The current powerlevels are clearly so
Black < SS Trunks < SS2 Trunks < SS Black < SS2 Vegeta < SS2 Goku < SS3 Goku

The only problem is the statement of SS2 Trunks being SS3 tier, but we already know that it is simply a inconsistency of Toyotaro that must be ignored (because SS Black and SS2 Vegeta being above SS3 Goku is ridiculous)
>>
>>151263173
that one makes sense though
>>
>>151271231
Will Future Trunks even make another appearance again? Whis and Beerus were really adamant on the fact that time travel is prohibited and probably told Future Mai and Trunks that can't visit the past again in exchange for creating another entire timeline simply for them.
>>
>>151271783
how will Cuckhan job this time?
>>
>>151253207
GT meeting-
"Let's take the best aspects of Akira Toriyoma's two hit shows, and combine them. Its A SUUURE THING."
"And then subtract Akira Toriyoma!! Genius!"
"With BLACK balls, that's extreme, the kids will love it. My wife loves black balls!"
"My daughter thought it would be neat to have a pink monkey in the show. Thoughts?"
"Great idea boss, get that young female demo! Brainstorm guys; everyone loves Goku. Make him the only one who fights!"
"OMG I GOT IT. Make Goku a pink monkey! Two birds with one stone!!"
"GENIUS!! Our budget is 3,000 dollars for 80 episodes, let's do it gang!"
and the rest...is history.
>>
>>151271838
>>151271880
>>151271965
How the fuck does he do it?
He's EXPOSING all these cuck fantasists.
Based Godhan
>>
>>151265391
>forced to stick to 20 episodes meaning they had to squeeze in a lot of stuff resulting in a rushed ending
Yet, they choose to waste their time with Pilaf gang, Gohan episode and Goku being a retard.
>>
>>151271669
>In the anime, before Rose, neither Goku nor Vegeta seemed to take Black's threat seriously

Yea but that was very early in the arc. Next time they see him, he wrecks everyone (who then Future Yajirobe saves).
>>
>>151272012
This is EXACTLY how it went down.

I know cause my uncle works for Nintendo
>>
>>151258258
I loved the red ribbon army arc

It had a lot of different places, a lot of enemies (fucking Murasaki, Blue or Tao), and the whole cast was relevant
>>
>>151264390
That was SS1, no more.

>>151232825
>>151232889
>>151233629
>>
>>151269592
According to Toriyama outline Black was supposed to go SS before SSR, as manga showed
>>
>>151262269
This is sad, not for Toyotaro but for the people who think this is tracing
>>
>>151264254
>Great Saiyaman
>Mr. Satan
>And Fucking Jaco

GUYS STOP MY DICK IS GOING TO EXPLODE
>>
>>151264254
Why is Saiyaman so alpha while his true identity couldn't be lamer?
>>
>>151271904
That doesn't work, considering how Base Black was enough to defeat Trunks later, which is why he says that. This chapter's power scale, if taken at face value, would mean that SSJ2 Trunks is bellow Base Black, which would leave SSJ2 Vegeta much higher than both.

Really, it only makes any sense if next chapter it's revealed that Black was just letting himself get beaten up in order to power up. We have Trunks' worried about him and twice Trunks reacts kind of oddly when he tells Mai/Goku that Black is stronger than before but they go on to say that he's losing and everything seems fine. Hopefully those two scenes are setting up something for next chapter.
>>
>>151272825
That's how heroes usually are.
>>
>>151264390
If Black was SSJ2 he wouldn't need to "power down to conserve stamina" because SSJ2 is considered a perfect transformation in terms of power and stamina conservation.
>>
>>151264658
Still need a Kai for him, which they didn't.
>>
do you guys think chichi cucks goku? or if goku would be ok with cucking
>>
>>151261267
What about black people like me who like the anime and manga for different reasons, and accepts them as two separate canons that tell the same story (more or less)?
>>
>>151273488
Don't answer to bait, retard.
>>
>>151264483
absolute shit, Future Trunks became an even bigger mary sue and they ruined vegito
>>
File: ourKai.jpg (332KB, 343x500px) Image search: [Google]
ourKai.jpg
332KB, 343x500px
Bring back /ourguy/
>>
File: Bulma rubbing Zamasu's nipples.gif (212KB, 480x267px) Image search: [Google]
Bulma rubbing Zamasu's nipples.gif
212KB, 480x267px
>>151273479
>do you guys think chichi cucks goku

No. Despite her being overbearing, she genuinely loves Goku and would never do anything with anyone else as seen when she never bothered remarrying after Goku's "permanent" death after the Cell games. Same with Krillin and 18 and Gohan and Videl. The only one who might actually cuck her husband is Bulma.
>>
File: Screenshot (210).png (708KB, 1066x547px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (210).png
708KB, 1066x547px
>>151273579
Literally nothing said here was wrong.
>>
>>151271956
He is popular in Japan, so yeah he might pop up again.
>>
>>151265134
Zamasu going all ethereal is one of the biggest, if not the biggest, asspulls in the entire series though.
>>
>>151273781
See>>151273706
>>
>>151273781
Isn't it explained by him becoming an immortal god?

Like not even killing his mortal body would work?
>>
>>151269592
>Wasting time with a SSJ transformation for Black is retarded.
No, it makes even more sense.

>First Hit
Hit having strategy is bad now? Only thing wrong with it is with a monthly manga it is rushed.
>>
>>151273694
I see

I didn't catch up to dbs yet
whats is happening in that scene?
>>
>>151262269
the thing is it makes sense for him to look back to toriyamas style since he's trying to mimic it in the first place.
>>
>>151263154
how did she survive his dick
>>
>>151271904
SS2 Vegeta is much strong than SS2 Goku though.
>>
File: Veggie.png (560KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
Veggie.png
560KB, 1280x738px
>>151273903
>whats is happening in that scene?

Vegeta getting cucked as usual. So nothing new.
>>
>>151268418
No it's Toei's. They corrected it on their official time chart graph.
Trunks is the reason Beerus kills Zamasu. Trunks is the one who caused the new timeline because he interfered. It's just like when he gave Goku heart medicine. Trunks is pretty much Goku's saviour at this point
>>
>>151273965
he probably has a tiny and feminine shota penis
>>
>>151266177
>>151266209
>>151266377
Looks like Toriyama started drawing the skinnier designs earlier than most fanboys realize.
>>
>>151249028
That makes you a shit poster, stupid cuck.
>>
>>151273820
That is pretty retarded, but I still don't think it is as high since.

>>151273867
I guess. I wish they considered the deadzone to throw them into, but that was a movie so NOT CANON.
>>
>>151249600
imo it does a good job keeping its own story

also the fights are well done

where else will you see vegito ssj3 vs broly or cell vs hirudegarn
>>
>>151272012
>Yoma
>>
>>151273536
>not taking the bait because you can

But it's fun!
>>
>>151273903
Bulma is trying to seduce Zamasu to give Trunks and Mai some extra time for the Mafuba. Unfortunately, a mortal flirting with a God pisses off Zamasu so hard he nearly kills her.
>>
>>151249814
Jesus autistic Christ
>>
>>151264254
>the Great Saiyaman gets turned into a movie!?
>Gohan himself volunteers to be his stuntman in dangerous scenes
But we already had that filler in DBZ.
>>
>>151245364
any xenoverse 2 mods?>
>>
>>151264880
I get me every time
>>
so tecnically speaking after this arc, lets say the universes are all well (wished back with the super DBs) and everyone returns

do you think there will be a timeskip for, for example goten and trunks to develop into teenagers (because wanting development from 9 year olds semms kinda dumb) and for pan (and possibly bra) to appear as children

or would the next big threat come right after the tournament
or vegeta staying in U6 for a while, and then a threat appears and he has to face them with cabba (and a planet of super saiyans)

desu the possibilities are endless
>>
>>151273965
She didn't. At least not in the second time they fucked.
>>
>>151274786
idk why there is a "desu" there
that should have been "desu"
>>
>>151274840
strange
if you write i m o together that comes out
>>
>>151274840
>>151274879
It's Japmoot being a giant faggot with his word filtering.

Same reason why f a m changes to sempai or some shit.
>>
File: DBZGSM4.jpg (10KB, 307x228px) Image search: [Google]
DBZGSM4.jpg
10KB, 307x228px
>>151264254
>Great Saiyaman summer blockbuster.

This is the best direction they could have taken a Gohan movie.
>>
Kid Buu is stronger than Super Buu
Buu saga Goku was stronger than Gohan
>>
File: smug chitoge.png (513KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
smug chitoge.png
513KB, 1280x720px
>>151276045
Pedro!
>>
>>151276045
wasn't stronger just more evil
>>
>>151276045
BoG and RoF movies still count has Z.
If it makes you feel better Goku still was the strongest saiyan fighter in Z.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>151264254
>Great saiyaman vs Mr.Satan
KINO OF THE CENTURY
>>
File: literal disease.jpg (22KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
literal disease.jpg
22KB, 576x432px
>>151276045
How does it feel to be objectively wrong?
>>
File: 1377715872654.jpg (22KB, 349x328px) Image search: [Google]
1377715872654.jpg
22KB, 349x328px
>>151267222
>>
Just finished the Zamasu fight, was pretty good though I'd have liked to see more of the fight with Vegito, the animation was actually good for it

One thing that sprung to mind though.. Really trunks' time travel machine is actually a dimension travel machine isn't it, if he went back in time the only person around would be himself soon after returning from the past rather than the main cast so really, he's jumping dimensions not time
>>
>>151278764
>he's never watched Back to the Future
>>
So the only way for Gohan to come back on top is to go Potential Unlocked + God ki?
>>
>>151279000
God mode is like a restart and a new beginning. The potential unlocked of Gohan wouldn't matter that much.
RoF Goku and Vegeta were on the same level after training with Whis. But hybrids have more talent when it comes to training, even Vegeta says Gohan is t more talented than Goku or him, but lacks the thirst for training and battles. So he would surpass them really quickly, if he was also training with Whis.
>>
File: 021SmellsLikeTrouble53.jpg (101KB, 1438x1080px) Image search: [Google]
021SmellsLikeTrouble53.jpg
101KB, 1438x1080px
Just curious. How do you guys feel about the character designs of early Dragon Ball vs the grown up versions? Personally, I think Kid Goku is way more appealing and makes for a better protagonist.
>>
>>151279564
I preferred Dragon Ball over Dragon Ball. More comedic, more adventurous, characters were more appealing than the cenetric Goku, Kuririn, Bulma, ect.
>>
File: 148176818295302.png (152KB, 358x398px) Image search: [Google]
148176818295302.png
152KB, 358x398px
>>151279637
Dragon Ball Z*
>>
>>151279637
Do you prefer the designs of the characters too? I wonder if Goku's smallness as a kid is why people don't love Dragon Ball the same way, even though it's the better portion of the series.
>>
>>151280097
I never thought too much on the designs. I thought Goku's smallness was pretty cute.
>>
File: Goku reads lewd book.jpg (296KB, 1066x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Goku reads lewd book.jpg
296KB, 1066x1600px
>>151280097
I prefer early dragon ball too. About the designs, I think I kinda prefer the Z designs, but Kid Goku is the cutest thing in the series.
>>
File: gokuvstien.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
gokuvstien.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>151279564
>>151280286
>>151280528
I don't like early kid Goku. His arms and legs are just too tiny. But I like him around the Tien arc. Still clearly a kid, but much better proportioned.
>>
Faggots on here keep saying the manga will pass the anime. When?

Also why don't they make the manga weekly? You would think they would since its motherfucking dragon ball
>>
>>151280820
Toyotaro has already drawn the next arc and handed it to Toei so that they can follow based on his work. Toyo can basically continue on with his manga as so, only this time, when he reaches the new arc, it'll be on point with the anime since it's HIS work. The Black arc doesn't have to end in one chapter.
>>
>>151280820
>Faggots on here keep saying the manga will pass the anime. When?
It already did. The trailer for the next arc used manga artwork rather than anime art. Now whether the publication will get ahead of the anime is another matter, and no one knows that.
>>
>>151277302
But I'm right. Super said Goku was the strongest after beating Kid Buu.
The DB manga said it
DBZ anime said it
Daizenshuu said it

Gohan was nothing. Goku said they'd all die if Hercule didn't help. Vegeta didn't even bother asking Gohan to help them beat Kid Buu.
>>
>>151280820
It should be fucking weekly.
>>
>>151280910
I'm still confused. The anime releases faster than the manga wouldn't they catch up no matter what
>>
>>151281272
Reading comprehension. Toyo is ahead of the manga, he's sending chapters directly to Toei, and they base the anime off of those.
What gets released isn't where Toyo's at. Toyo is ahead of the anime, but the publication of the manga will stay behind.
>>
File: 1319331586791.jpg (17KB, 177x146px) Image search: [Google]
1319331586791.jpg
17KB, 177x146px
>After Goku and Vegeta die, the only people who can protect Earth are their children
>But as they interbreed with humans, the Saiyans get diluted to the point that their beneficial will almost be completely gone in a couple of generations
Earth is screwed in a just a few generations later. Only Buu, the androids, if they have long lifespans, and maybe Piccolo, if he inherited immortality from his father, are the ones left that are stronger than SS. Anything past their power levels means their world is toast.
>>
File: FUCKING NINGENS.png (465KB, 813x870px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKING NINGENS.png
465KB, 813x870px
>SS Black will never be a thing in videogames DBH doesn't count
>>
>>151281828
>collect dragonballs
>"please create my a saiyan female so i can drop cummies into her"
>does so whilst in super saiyan
>guaranteed young-age SSJ children with crazy ceilings
>>
>>151281911
DLC Pack 2 is having SSJR Black and Zamasu.
>>
>>151281994
For XenoVerse, I mean.
>>
Is this is a "muh toeigods" "muh toyocucks" "muh toeishills" thread?
>>
>>151281994
>SSR
anon...
>>
http://www.saiyanisland.com/2016/12/dragon-ball-xenoverse-2-ssgss-vegito-ssr-black-zamasu-confirmed-for-dlc-pack-2/
>>
>>151282057
He's right though. SSR Black has been announced

They also announced Champa, Vados, and SSB Vegetto
>>
>>151282057
He's right, you dumb bastard.
>>
File: 1478416482721.jpg (15KB, 480x271px) Image search: [Google]
1478416482721.jpg
15KB, 480x271px
>>151282147
I guess this hints that they're going to call SSR Rosé, and not Rose in the dub.

Why are they still calling SSB = SSGSS in the games?

Are they gonna edit Vegetto's line: "And this is...Vegetto Blue!!"
>>
File: pikkon pepe.png (259KB, 498x373px) Image search: [Google]
pikkon pepe.png
259KB, 498x373px
>>151282396
"And this... is Vegito God Super Saiyan!"
>>
>>151282053
Not really (so far)

Hope it stays that way
>>
>>151282445
Doesn't have a nice ring to it
>>
File: priusxv2 1.png (1MB, 1138x640px) Image search: [Google]
priusxv2 1.png
1MB, 1138x640px
XV2 is based
Post XV2 Characters
>>
>>151282564
He's missing a shoulder guard.
>>
Tails should be added as an available option for Saiyans during customization.
>>
File: Chronoa_loli and adult.jpg (65KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
Chronoa_loli and adult.jpg
65KB, 500x461px
>>151282564
Does this count
>>
File: 1431147132700.jpg (175KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1431147132700.jpg
175KB, 500x500px
>>151282677
How come Trunks and Goten weren't born with tails? Gohan had one.
>>
>>151282669
I like it like that.
Also, Cooler armour is the only one in-game that cuts off at the right point for great Saiyanbutt
>>
>>151282791
Tails are recessive.
>>
>>151282168
>>151282340
He wants Golden hair SSJ black, not Rose.
>>
>>151282791
I don't think Toriyama knows his genetics

But yea, his excuse was tails are recessive.

Also the "tailess generation" are very high potential, explaining SS at a very young age
>>
>>151283047
He said "SSJR"
>>
>>151283112
Original poster
>>151281911
>SS Black
>>
>>151283052
sauce
>>
>>151283173
Ah okay i was looking at a different one

Yea i don't expect Goku transforming into SSG or SS1 Black (or any Toyotaro-exclusive stuff) in future games
>>
>>151283250
http://web.archive.org/web/20111104071121/http://kanzentai.com/trans-daiz04.php?m=02&id=race#link
>The tailless second generation are super ultra child prodigies.
Saiyan genes have an extraordinarily good compatibility with Earthling blood. Because of this, when the two races are mixed together children with formidable power are born. Particularly, those Halflings born without tails hide an exceptional battle power. There are many things that they naturally master from a young age, such as the ordinarily arduous transformation into a Super Saiyan. In spite of having such an outstanding battle sense, they do not have a fondness for battle like a pure Saiyan. Instead, it seems that the violent temperament of the Saiyan has been relaxed through their Earthling blood.
>>
>>151283250
> The tailless second generation are super ultra child prodigies. Saiyan genes have an extraordinarily good compatibility with Earthling blood. Because of this, when the two races are mixed together children with formidable power are born. Particularly, those Halflings born without tails hide an exceptional battle power. There are many things that they naturally master from a young age, such as the ordinarily arduous transformation into a Super Saiyan. In spite of having such an outstanding battle sense, they do not have a fondness for battle like a pure Saiyan. Instead, it seems that the violent temperament of the Saiyan has been relaxed through their Earthling blood.

Source link: http://web.archive.org/web/20111104071121/http://kanzentai.com/trans-daiz04.php?m=02&id=race#link
>>
>>151283250
Can you not use google? Very easy to find
>>
>>151283379
>>151283398
Thanks anons.

>>151283433
Nope :^)
>>
>>151279564
>I think Kid Goku is way more appealing
many people do. Goten exists specifically so we can have a kid Goku at all times.
>>
>>151283489
Goten is nowhere near as charming as kid Goku though.
>>
>>151283549
The only character to ever come close was Gohan during those few days that Piccolo threw him into a Canyon in the Saiyan arc.
>>
>>151283549
Because he's not as retarded?
>>
>>151283600
Goku was retarded via naivete and adorableness.
Goten is just a retard.
>>
>>151280937
You realize only Vegito could handle Super Buu, right? After everybody was released, Buu became considerably weaker and thus Goku was able to beat Kid Buu. Stop being a retard.
>>
>>151283689
>Stop being a retard.

This is ironic. Everyone knows he's talking about normal Super Boo dumbass.
>>
File: 001.png (220KB, 653x396px) Image search: [Google]
001.png
220KB, 653x396px
>>151283725
Goku said himself that even without the others attached inside of Super Boo, he is still stronger than both he and Vegeta.
>>
>>151283725
They're all considered Super Buu. Also, Kid Buu would get destroyed by Super Buu. Again, stop being a retard.
>>
>>151283641
No Goku was a retard because he was raised in thr woods alone

I'd hope even Goten knows what kissing is. Or the difference between a boy and girl is.
>>
>>151283838
No they're not retard. The fandom says "Buutenks" or "Buuhan" when they're talking about the powered up versions. You're an idiot
>>
>>151283819
He said "Like this". He's obviously talking about their size. They're tiny at that point
>>
>>151283878
Just because the fandom says it doesn't make it so. Please kill yourself.
>>
File: Dragon Ball Z v25-193.jpg (782KB, 2037x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Ball Z v25-193.jpg
782KB, 2037x3056px
Saikyou no Majin Boo da
>>
File: 0002.png (287KB, 954x339px) Image search: [Google]
0002.png
287KB, 954x339px
>>151283907
You really reaching here, aren't you? He meant if they were to go out how they were - separate entities. Which is why, in the very next page, Goku suggests fusion via the dance. Follow that other anon's advice and stop being retarded.
>>
>>151283977
Stop trying to change the subject you idiot. Everyone in the thread knew he was talking about the Super Buu without Gohan and Gotenks, except for your dumbass.
>>
>>151283994
No, he recommended fusion because even a tiny Gogeta can destroy Boo, as proven with candy Vegito. The manga, anime, and supplental material all say Kid Buu is the strongest and Goku is the strongest.
>>
>>151284023
Nice samefagging. Even Super Buu (before Gotenks absorption) would defeat Kid Buu.
>>
>>151284062
>headcanon bullshit
wew
>>
>>151284062
You do realize a microorganism would never be able to defeat an entire host, right?
>>
>>151284098
Headcanon? You idiot I'm quoting the manga, anime, and supplemental material. Meanwhile you got nothing to prove Gohan was superior.
>>
>>151283594
Gohan was annoying as fuck as a little kid.
>>
File: Goku is number 1.jpg (37KB, 640x369px) Image search: [Google]
Goku is number 1.jpg
37KB, 640x369px
Checkmate autists.
>>
File: 0313-002.jpg (287KB, 1066x1600px) Image search: [Google]
0313-002.jpg
287KB, 1066x1600px
>>151283994
Even though Goku tells Vegeta, pages later once Super Boo appears in his own body, that it would be easier if Vegeta hadn't broken the Potara. If Goku was strongest, why worry?

Sorry, Gokufag, you're clearly grasping straws at this point.
>>
>>151284202
Meant to tag >>151284160
>>
>>151283878
No, retarded dubfags say that.

They arent part of the fanbase
>>
File: 1456716335412.png (522KB, 2241x1324px) Image search: [Google]
1456716335412.png
522KB, 2241x1324px
>>151284194
>>151284202

Wow look yet ANOTHER official source calls Goku and Buu the strongest
>>
>>151284253
If they weren't then DBZ would be a footnote.
>>
>>151284202
He's retarded, don't mind him. He honestly has no rebuttal for anything. He even thinks Kid Buu was the strongest, when he was one of the weakest versions.
>>
>>151284256
>Spirt bomb was the strongest
>That means Goku is the strongest! XD

Goddamn, dude, please stop.
>>
>>151284289
>no rebuttal
>You conveniently
ignore the pictures I posted proving I'm right

LMAO

>>151284256>>151284194
>>
>>151284256
I'm sorry, but where does it say in there that Goku became the strongest? It said Boo was defeated by the maximum level of power, which (excluding Goku's own) belonged to the rest of the gang back on Earth and the over all inhabitants of Earth.

>>151284289
It's a shame that autists can't comprehend when they're wrong.
>>
>>151284335
Get glasses clown. It says "Goku understands the feelings from HIS FELLOW STRONGEST"

>>151284374
Read Goku's section clown
>>
>>151284353
Prove that Kid Buu was fucking stronger than ANY other form of Buu.
>>
>>151284288
>implying dubfags outnumber real fans

Only in chromosomes
>>
>>151284394
I'm honestly asking, are you trolling or just generally stupid?
>>
>>151284400
Kaioshin said the absorbtions of the Kais weaked Majin Buu. Pure Buu without Kais is stronger than Fat and Super. The only Buu more powerful is the Buu that absorbed Gohan/Gotenks

Ya'll just have fun getting BTFO aren't you?
>>
>>151284256
>Goku's feelings are understood by his fellow strongest.
Again, how does that interpret Goku being the strongest? His feelings are understood by his comrades, which are the fellow strongest - Vegeta, Gohan, Trunks, Goten. You're fucking retarded.
>>
>>151284457
The panel is talking about why Buu reincarnated you clown

Lmao you can't dispute the fact that every official material, even the friggin games, have SSJ3 Goku and Pure Buu as the strongest of Z
>>
>>151284454
The absorption did not make him physically weaker, he made him nicer and carefree in general. He became weaker in the sense that he didn't just want power anymore, he just wanted candy and to have fun.
>>
>>151284194
I love how all the autists continue to ignore this picture which proves their fanfiction wrong
>>
File: 1481953082294.gif (246KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1481953082294.gif
246KB, 250x188px
>>151284495
>even the friggin games
This is where this argument comes to a close.
>>
>>151284523
Nope, Herms translated it as "Lower his power through absorption. Viz also has that.

Again
>>151284194
>>
>>151284568
>>151284568
>>151284568
>>151284568
>>
>>151284400
Fat buu, aka the fat kaioshin, was hindering him the whole time. As long as fat buu was part of him he never reached his full potential.

Once fat buu was removed he reverted to his original, child like state and finally reached his full power.

Thats DB 101 dubfag, it was accepted long before DB was even in english.
>>
>Still thinking Kid Buu is stronger than Super Buu

Suddenly I miss manga vs anime wars
>>
>>151284626
Are you autist from before? If not, have an actual source? I'll admit if I'm wrong, but that inherently doesn't make sense since he would grow with each absorption, but became fat and jolly after eating the kai.
>>
>>151284696
Dont have to think it when its the truth
>>
>>151284741
No it's not and you need to quit this bait, no one is taking you seriously anymore.
>>
>>151284720
Ya, the source is Dragon Ball.

You should check it out sometime. Dont watch the dub though, its fucking terrible.
>>
>>151284769
Its not bait when its true
>>
File: Dragon Ball Z v26-165.jpg (1MB, 2037x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Ball Z v26-165.jpg
1MB, 2037x3056px
>>151280937
>Vegeta didn't even bother asking Gohan to help them beat Kid Buu.

No but Goku did.

Goku also says that Super Buu would have beaten him and Vegeta if they weren't fused, while Gohan was capable of beating super Buu around the block.
>>
>>151284804
>No source
No credibility.
>>
>>151284890
The source is the fucking material itself.

Sorry i dont have exact panels on hand for the 1 retard online who cant into critical thinking, but you sticking your fingers in your ears and going LALALA I CANT HEAR YOU doesnt make it not true.
>>
File: 1473995856704.gif (42KB, 760x1144px) Image search: [Google]
1473995856704.gif
42KB, 760x1144px
>>151284890
Get rekt
Clearly says he lost power from having Fat Kai. Fat Kai = Fat Buu
Losing them rose his power.
>>
>>151285206
I still think that means that they could reason with Fat Buu, Kid Buu had no sense of reason and just wanted to destroy shit. But that's my own opinion.
>>
>>151264254
>ramen stand in space
Space dandy crossover when?
Thread posts: 518
Thread images: 133

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.