[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hand Shakers new PV

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: main-imgB.png (2MB, 768x1106px) Image search: [Google]
main-imgB.png
2MB, 768x1106px
Show starts on January 10
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x55vynp_hand-shakers-pv-12-22-ver_tv
looks great to me
>>
>>151241717
>that camera
>>
File: 1406852717711.png (596KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1406852717711.png
596KB, 680x680px
>this "direction" and CG
>>
It looks awful, what the fuck is this?
>>
>>151241717
Looks terrible
>>
They really try hard making this look good by killing us with filters. But you can see it by just looking at OP's pic for example. Especially MC looks like one of those badly drawn doll OCs from deviant fart and the filters and gradient-shades are completely random. Sometimes the shade gets darker near the botton for one of the characters but it's the opposite for the other character who's just standing in front of the first one. It's random shit and the outlines look bleached and crappy if you can see them in the first place.
>>
>>151241717
Is this another of those chinese productions?
>>
File: 1446688198138.jpg (12KB, 292x282px) Image search: [Google]
1446688198138.jpg
12KB, 292x282px
>>151241717
You can already tell the middle couple will be the most boring one and of course they'll get most of the sceen time.
>>
>>151241717
Looks like potential sakuga anime of next season.
>>
Wow it looks awful. It was on my PTW too.
>>
This feels like some anime from 2006 but with 300% more filters.
>>
>>151242732
Nope. Purely japanese. By GoHands the studio that did K and that one show about girls investigating a nuclear wasteland (Coppelion, I think it was called)
I don't see how it looks so bad. But I'm no animation expert and I just judge because I like what I see. This probably means I have shit taste. So? Watching more anime just makes it worse, and as long as I'm entertained and like it, I don't need anything else. GoHands and their animation style's a guilty pleasure of mine
>>
>>151241717
Go check your eyes nigga.
>>
>>151243354
It just looks chinese to me, since they like to put unnecessary details, like those hair reflections or those camera movements.

They did Seitokai Yakuindomo which surprised me, the animation was okay in that.
>>
>>151241717
>GoHands
I'll stick to SYD, thanks
>>
>>151243556
Why? Because I disagree with you? Because I like what you don't? Today you're learning something.
Your opinion (and yes, this looking good or looking like shit are both opinions) aren't obective truths of the universe.
So, I don't need to check my eyes
>>151243640
This is their characterisitc style for a while. All of K did this
Maybe it was different in SY because it was an adaptation and they didn't want to anger source fans too much. But their previous original (K) also used this style
>>
>>151243751
Coppelion was also an adaptation and they did this too I think. Probably because there are no source fans to anger.
>>
>>151243751
Better, go check your brain.
>>
File: 1435113934601.jpg (71KB, 442x552px) Image search: [Google]
1435113934601.jpg
71KB, 442x552px
>>151241717
Goddamn that is some disgusting over-saturation of color.
Might watch just for the OST. I'm guessing it's the same guy who did K.
>>
>>151244120
Said the guy angry because of different opinions
>>
>>151241717
I don't get it. I usually get what they are trying to pull by the PV but I am confused here.
>>
Nobody remembers K ;_;
>>
>>151245755

Look at this revolutionary coming-of-age story about high schoolers and falling in love for the first time. It's got everything you love- cgi idols, flashy battles with lots of awkward movements, sexy women that you can fap to, inoffensive bland protagonists, and tons and tons of pure, virginal girls for every fetish. Watch our amazing show that's unique because we're using filters that other studios aren't brave enough to use!
>>
>>151241717
Looks great and will have better animation (and sell more) than LWA. Hipster faggots gonna be mad.
>>
>>151247761
>Hipster faggots gonna be mad.
This doesn't even make sense
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.