[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

More than a decade later and I'm still mad.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

More than a decade later and I'm still mad.
>>
File: 15feelspersecond.jpg (78KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
15feelspersecond.jpg
78KB, 1920x1080px
Never saw it. What kind of feel is it.
>>
>>151240513
About what? I loved that movie.
>>
yeah, whats the fucking problem? movie was fun

now that i think about it, there was something i didnt like about the ending and how they did time travel that i didnt like, but i dont remember what it was

was that guy from the future?
>>
>>151240736
yep you got it
>>
Do they ever meet again? Is she old and senile if they do? Do they still remember each other or not?
>>
File: still mad.gif (1MB, 360x197px) Image search: [Google]
still mad.gif
1MB, 360x197px
I'll be waiting for you in the future.
>>
>>151240842
Why are you mad about this?
>>
>>151240513
Wasn't that the movie where the guy blueballs girls in different times just for his shitty picture?
>>
>>151240842
Why he didn't stay again? Or why he didn't come back?
>>
I don't understand the fuss about this movie, it's mediocre at best and just pales in comparison to older Madhouse films.
>>
File: baseball.webm (2MB, 1287x720px) Image search: [Google]
baseball.webm
2MB, 1287x720px
>a decade later
>no movie has surpassed it since
>>
>>151242070

I wish I could find a gif of it, but oh God that face she makes when Carrot Top first confesses to her on the bike.
>>
>>151240870
>Guy goes through time constantly wooing girls to restore his favorite painting all throughout history

You tell me
>>
>>151240513
be happy, she got her pudding.
>>
>>151240548
It's shit.
2/3 of the movie is fun time travel shenanigans and chaos theory ''you can't save everyone'' and then it hits a brick wall, goes nowhere and ends, wasting your time and wasting everything good about the movie.

Everyone that likes the movie will talk about the 2/3 that are good but completely ignore the rest that ruin the movie.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.