[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dragon Ball Super

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: friends.till.the.end.png (709KB, 1024x894px) Image search: [Google]
friends.till.the.end.png
709KB, 1024x894px
I'm predicting that the reason the Universal Tournament Arc will destroy all loser universes is because there's an evil Zeno who pitched the idea. Maybe this Zeno will be the one who destroyed the other 6 Universes because of his "bad mood."

We've already seen in Super that each universe has its own version of Zeno (which is why the two Zeno become friends after the Zamasu arc). I imagine that at least one Zeno is evil and the rest are either neutral, find the idea fun, or are clueless/apathetic towards evil-Zeno's intentions. Kind of looking forward to seeing an evil, murderous Zeno get revealed if they go this route while all the other versions are busy playing patty cake and fighting over which universe gets to keep Goku.

They're going to use the Super Dragon Balls to revive all the destroyed universes anyway.
>>
I'm not too sure about that, I thought that they were going to attempt to revive Future Trunks' world with the dragon balls in episode 68, but they didn't

https://youtu.be/tbdS_U78pJw
>>
>>151183310
>They're going to use the Super Dragon Balls to revive all the destroyed universes anyway.
But if U6 is destroyed, some of the SDB will be gone, since both universes shares them
>>
Why is Gohan soliked? I feel he and tien are the most boring characters in db universe.
>>
>a fucking DBS thread this empty
What went wrong?
>>151184807
Muh potential, muh strongest character (SSJ2 on Cell and Mystic Gohan on Buu before Vegito was a thing)
>>
File: hit_vs_goku.png (658KB, 900x1147px) Image search: [Google]
hit_vs_goku.png
658KB, 900x1147px
I miss zamasu everyday
>>
>>151184919

There is one already
>>
File: IMG_20161215_203913.jpg (361KB, 1000x1509px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161215_203913.jpg
361KB, 1000x1509px
Will Buu actually fight this time or will they prevent him from fighting again?

Although someone with his stamina and regen properties in a tournament setting is OP.
>>
In b4 anime vs manga canon faggots and power-level autists
>>
>>151184919
>>a fucking DBS thread this empty

>>151182217
>>151182217
>>
>>151185639
>power-level autists
discussing the manga power levels isn't even autistic, it's fun and enjoyable.
The last real thread we had was filled with logical, insightful and thought provoking discussion about possible power levels amongst the cast of the Future Trunks arc in the manga just fine.
The "autistic" shit sadly stems from trying to make sense of the illogical nonsense from the anime.
>>
>>151185815
> no subject

If I can't ctrl+f from the catalog, it will be ignored
>>
>>151185867
> power-levels are interesting

Why though? They stopped being relevant in the Namek Saga and the author didn't seem to give a shit about them ever again
>>
>>151185907
that's what I told the op, i'm just linking it so you know it exists.
>>
>>151185103
I'm sure he and Black will return as comic relief in Dragon Ball Mega
>>
>>151183310
pretty sure the other Zeno was from the same universe, just from a different timeline
>>
>>151185103
Shut up

or I'll end you
>>
>>151183310
> each universe has its own Zeno

um no

They two versions of the same Zeno from different timelines.
>>
>>151185103
I love it when tragic events get turned into dank memes.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.