[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the FUCK was this edgelord's problem??? Why is the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: owtheedge.png (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
owtheedge.png
3MB, 1280x720px
What the FUCK was this edgelord's problem??? Why is the Fate series cursed with shitty, irrational protagonists?
>>
>>151182954
bump
>>
>>151182954
That is an evil cup, not your waifu
>>
>watching Chuuniverse
>complaining about chuuni
>>
SIX BILLION PEOPLE

Man, Heaven's Feel reactions are going to be amusing
>>
>>151182954
>6 billion people
or
>evil cup
It's not even a contest
>>
>missing the point this badly
I jope you are b8, but then again animeonlyzerofags aren't known for being the sharpest tool in the shed
>>
>>151183727
>>151183921
Well the cup didn't state if that only pertained to shitskins or if the selection was random. Hard choice.
>>
>>151182954
are you by any chance retarded, OP?
>>
>>151184085
I firmly believe 99% of times where "edgy" is used, it's for baiting purposes. That or there are a lot of retards who are so warped by moeshit that they think everything else is edgy.
>>
>>151182954
He's just a man that lives by his principles and he isn't wishy-washy about them.
>>
>>151182954
The only thing genuinely retarded about him was to never think about something practical to wish for to achieve the world-wide peace he desired.

His wish was so abstract and vague that something was bound to go wrong even if the cup wasn't pure evil.
>>
>>151184663
>he isn't wishy-washy
>also missing the point
He had huge doubts and was suffering inside. Yes, he fucking was wishy-washy. Did you forget the scene where he asked Iri if she wanted to leave the war?
>>
>>151184898
>The only thing genuinely retarded about him was to never think about something practical to wish for to achieve the world-wide peace he desired.
Why do you think he sought the Grail in the first place? Because he couldn't come up with an answer. He needed a miracle.

Like seriously, how can people watch this shit and miss all the key points?
>>
>>151184898
Gee it's almost as if he himself didn't know how to achieve world peace and needed a miracle to do so
>>
>ITT everyone missing the point
Time for a rewatch, faggots. Also read the novel.
>>
>>151184594
Kiritsugu is objectively edgy. Like, he's the textbook example of it.
>>
>>151185105
>Why do you think he sought the Grail in the first place? Because he couldn't come up with an answer. He needed a miracle.

You can have a clear idea of what you want but just not the power to achieve it. Like "Make me strong" or "make me invulnerable". But you said it yourself, Kiritsugu was asking for an answer rather than asking to realize something he had in mind.

>Gee it's almost as if he himself didn't know how to achieve world peace and needed a miracle to do so

Like I said above this is exactly the problem. He didn't even know what he was wishing for. It's as if instead of wishing for something that you know it will make you happy you ask something as generic as "make me happy".
>>
>>151184898
That's why he sought for miracle in the first place. What he didn't know is that there's no fucking miracle and Einzbern probably didn't tell him the whole truth about the grail.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.