[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just watched Disappearance of Haruhi for the first time since

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

I just watched Disappearance of Haruhi for the first time since 2010, and I noticed a few things I missed the last time. Can someone explain the following:

What was said while Koizumi and Kyon were hanging out after meeting with Haruhi?

What did Future Asahina say when she was sitting on the bench with Kyon?

Who was the person talking while Kyon was bleeding out?

Who's the best girl?
>>
Koizumi was jealous of Kyon
no idea
Future Kyon
Haruhi
>>
>>151173508
>What was said while Koizumi and Kyon were hanging out after meeting with Haruhi?
Learn to read the subs? Isn't that when he said he was jealous.
>>
>>151173508
>Who was the person talking while Kyon was bleeding out?
Kyon. He went back even earlier in time to stop Asakura after finding out she'd stab him and stop the plan.

Dunno about the rest because I haven't rewatched in years.
>>
>>151173540
Maybe the subs I have aren't good, but it sounded like someone said "loves you", but not sure, and not sure if the person is referring to Haruhi loving Kyon (would make sense in the context of the story and their prior conversation).
>>
>>151173508
Did you really watch the movie?

>What was said while Koizumi and Kyon were hanging out after meeting with Haruhi?
He said he was jealous. It was even in subs.
>What did Future Asahina say when she was sitting on the bench with Kyon?
Who knows, though it might be not that important since it was never brought up again.
>Who was the person talking while Kyon was bleeding out?
Are you sure you watched the movie? It was Kyon who was talking. Kyon even said that he had to go back to fix the timeline again sometime because he saw his future self talking to him.
>Who's the best girl?
Yuki.
>>
File: 1234.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1234.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>151173596
What kind of shitty subs did you get? You can even hear Koizumi saying 「羨ましいですね」
>>
>>151173695
They're whatever subs I got from back in 2010 when rips were first coming out.
>>
>>151173508
Did you pay attention at all?
>>
She said "sorry".
>>
>>151173596
Wow that's some shit subs you got there.
>>
>>151173914
Sorry for what?
>>
>>151174007
Sorry for getting him in position for Future Kyon to tranq him.

Future Asahina basically met two Kyons.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.