[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're given the task of creating a plot for a romance anime.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 32

File: 1481216636051.gif (321KB, 161x169px) Image search: [Google]
1481216636051.gif
321KB, 161x169px
You're given the task of creating a plot for a romance anime. What do you come up with?
>>
>>151169466
>inb4 Keit-ai
>>
>>151169481
Yuri Keit-Ai.
>>
>>151169466
Yuri Yuri on Ice
Or
>Yaoi on Fire
>>
>>151169466
Adapt The Tempest ala Gankutsuou.
>>
>>151169466
Genderbender x Trap.
>>
Delinquent x Delinquent
>>
Man suffers through wife dying. Little things she does in the hospice reminds him of when they first started dating. Last episode shows man even older all previous episodes was him reminiscing of his deceased wife at her grave.
>>
>>151169466
A loser kissless virgin salaryman is getting shaken down by the mafia one night when a little girl saves him, except it isn't a little girl, it is a deadly 500 year old vampire. The vampire is incredibly smug, and after having ~12-14 frames dedicated smug reaction images, she begins making fun of him for being a virgin. hijinks ensue
>>
The MC is a plain, average guy who happens to get a harem of admirers because he's kind.
>>
A realistic romance anime that has ups/downs and is not afraid to tackle topics, but is not NTR.
>>
File: 1481500733855.jpg (66KB, 601x625px) Image search: [Google]
1481500733855.jpg
66KB, 601x625px
>>151169466
A high schooler is born with the ability to copy anything he sees into reality, like pictures of food, or precious metals, etc. As he becomes a perverted high schooler he realizes he can use it for people too. So he uses it to have depraved sex with the girls from his high school, creating clones that he has to get rid of when he gets tired of them. As the series goes on he gets more and more depraved as his fetishes grow out of control as they branch out into new territory.
>>
File: ed5.jpg (172KB, 634x902px) Image search: [Google]
ed5.jpg
172KB, 634x902px
>>151169687
>>
>>151169861
>A high schooler is born
I guess I'm too drunk for this, time for sleep.
>>
>>151169466
A harem start but then it turns out the MC is gay.

He is informed one of them is a trap, and has to investigate them one by one and find out which one is so he can romance him effectively.
>>
Unpopular boy x unpopular girl

>>151169687
delete this
>>
Sewer lolis have sex, mutate, and give birth to mutated lolis.
>>
MC holds a fighting tournament and the winner gets to be his GF
After he fucks them it's revealed that he wipes the minds of everyone who entered and holds the tournament again
>>
>>151169466

Simple. I take the plot of The Voynich Hotel.

AND NOT CHANGE A THING FUCK YOU IT'S A ROMANCE
>>
>>151170180
lolno, you're plagiarizing you fucking shit
>>
>>151170211

>implying you wouldn't murder for a Voynich Hotel manime

Fuck off.
>>
>>151169466
I know that smug vampire
>>
MC who has chosen the harem end must make every girl in his harem fall out of love with him or suffer some magical curse bullshit. However, his actions to repulse one girl seem to attract other girls into his harem. The series ends when the MC realizes that his one true love is his best friend (male) who has slowly been falling in love with him as they worked together to dismantle the harem
>>
>>151169466
A guy and a girl liked each other, they went out. Months after this they realized they don't like each other that much and broke up,the end.
>>
>Boys have to keep virginity, first kiss, etc to have higher magical power

>Girls conversely have to take those things from boys to gain magical power
>>
File: world of reversed gender role.jpg (346KB, 1129x750px) Image search: [Google]
world of reversed gender role.jpg
346KB, 1129x750px
I don't know about the details of the plot but it definitely needs to take place in this universe.
>>
>>151169466
A girl fall in love with her brother best friend which is the demon king of the world they live,(the brother is a simple villager) and suddenly the girl is transported to parallel dimension where her brother looks like the demon king and the demon king looks like the villager.
>>
>>151169777
Aku no Hana?
>>
>>151170487
>The series ends when the MC realizes that his one true love is his best friend (who is a reverse trap)
ftfy
>>
File: 1467146825041.png (728KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1467146825041.png
728KB, 720x540px
>>151170688
>those delinquent girls in the second one
>>
File: img000013 (1).png (440KB, 836x1200px) Image search: [Google]
img000013 (1).png
440KB, 836x1200px
>>151169466
>boy falls in love with girl childhood friend
>he confesses to her
>she accepts, they become a couple
>boy gets NTR'd in a really humiliating way
>boy becomes a shut-in
>friend tries to get him out of it by teaching him about buddism and spiritual stuff
>boy get into it and create a tulpa girlfriend
>he doesn't need anyone else
>rest of story is a romance between a boy and his tulpa
>>
>>151169466
Boy falls in love with a girl, only problem is that she smokes all day everyday, and her smoking always comes first, so he basically has to find and trash all the cigs she hides throughout her house and throughout the city, yes she stashes cigs throughout the city also.
>>
>>151170029
So, Toradora?
>>
>>151169466
A young prince who is married to five abusive wives.
>>
>>151169910

What if he's a copy of other person, made by someone with his same powers?
>>
>>151170487
>or suffer some magical curse bullshit
You mean getting shot, right?
>>
>>151169466
a gifted assassin from a rich noble is ordered to kill a peasant boy from a poor farm family in the countryside.

while watching and learning about her target she begins to question her orders while witnessing the gentle kindness of the boy despite living in crushing poverty.

she decides the best way to kill him is to get close to him and befriends him. mostly to satisfy her own curiosities while being around the boy she begins to have an existential crisis and finds it hard to fulfill her duty to the noble.

time passes and the noble sends a scout to investigate why the assassin has neglected her duty. after reporting back to the noble on the assassins close relationship with the target the noble furiously demands the boys head.

the boy has no clue what is going on as the assassin could never bring herself to tell him about why she came to his village. the boy gets captured by the nobles elite guard while the boy is captured the noble forces him to watch as the assassin gets tortured as a punishment for defying him.

after finding out whats going on and speaking to the noble the boy sacrifices himself willingly so that the assassin could go free.

idk just some random shit i came up with on the fly.
>>
>>151169466
A true harem set in the middle East detailing the adventures of Ahmed Ansari Tatsuya who is half japanese.
Minoosh is the quiet, librarian type who wears a full hijab that only reveals her eyes.
Hadia is the tsundere and childhood friend that endured the wars with Ahmed in a sand dune which they lived in for 8 years. They promised to marry if they survived the civil wars.
Next is Ahktar who is the gender ambiguous trap. In order to save him from being purged for being a homosexual, Ahmed took 'her' as a wife. He used bags of sand to give him big stonking tiddies.
Last but not least is Abdula Shalar who is a runaway princess, she's half american, half british and good at everything but she's bad at housework leading to some whacky situations with the other wives.
Who will win the Harem?
>>
>>151170019
would watch
>>151170683
and this
>>
File: 63b[1].jpg (314KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
63b[1].jpg
314KB, 1000x1000px
>>151171280
>Akhtar who is the gender ambiguous trap
ABSOLUTELY HARAM

Prepare to get stoned, infidel!
>>
File: wtf i'm thinking.png (48KB, 180x201px) Image search: [Google]
wtf i'm thinking.png
48KB, 180x201px
>MC is an adult obsessed with certain idol group and loves a really cute idol member of the group

>MC doesn't see his teen age sister in years because of divorced parents

>Imouto is really smug anti-social nerd wears glasses and was forced to live with her brother

>MC finds out imouto is the idol he loves after seeing manager car taking her to his home after the idol concert he was present

>Whole show be a romance comedy of the brother trying to hide his idol love and obsession and helping his sister who can only be social in her idol persona irl she is akward
>>
>>151171328
why doesn't he just kiss his sister
>>
>>151171328
Nice generic light novel
"Unfathomable that my Sister is a cute popular idol that I am obsessed with"
>>
>>151169466
Basically pic related:
>rich ugly guy buys elven slaves
>but he's a good guy, treats them well and free them when they have conditions to live by themselves
>one elf in particular falls for him and decides to stay by his side
>>
Boy doesn't fit in at school. Is in the occult club, crushes on occult club senpai. One day, he summons a demon which has a previously-unknown summoning cost: he must take panty-shots of every girl in his class, or else divine intervention prevents him from ever being able to ask a girl out. Hilarity ensues. Harem ensues.
>>
File: 1467997774597 - Copy.png (238KB, 692x687px) Image search: [Google]
1467997774597 - Copy.png
238KB, 692x687px
>>151169466
succubus wants paladins hot dick but he just wants to slay Skellys
>>
>>151169466
I ended up writing way more than I expected like the faggot I am, so here's my idea in pastebin form: http://pastebin.com/d7TRaxi2
>>
File: i don't even know anymore.jpg (14KB, 326x184px) Image search: [Google]
i don't even know anymore.jpg
14KB, 326x184px
>>151171380
MC needs to act as a nice guy until sister falls in love and accept his feelings

>>151171450
Nice name anon
>>
File: 1478075192529.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1478075192529.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>151169466
A boy fallen in love with a girl.
The girl is hard-to-get.
She become his girlfriend.
In the one night when he finally get the sex, he saw her dick.
So actually the girl is actually a trap.
"I tried to stop you, but you seems very love me. It's not my fault. What are you trying to do now, baka"
They having sex anyway.
>>
>>151169466
MC is a high schooler and serial killer who only kills females. One day, all the ghosts of those dead girls meet and decide to haunt MC's house until he goes insane. MC, who is a pretty normal guy when he is not killing, tries to coexist with them the best he can.
However, with the passage of time, the ghost girls start falling in love with MC.
>>
>>151171583
>he reveals he was a boy (girl) all along for the double reveal
>>
>>151171608
>passage of time
more like the instant he decided to whip out his dick and whack one out.
>>
>>151171498
Honestly, after watching To Be Hero

I'd love to see something like this
>>
>>151171529
>Wanna have hot, sweaty, unprotected sex, pally-sama?
>Pssh, no way fag
>The Anime
>>
>>151171690
it would be better as
>"i don't think girls should be saying that kind of stuff"
>>
File: images (9).jpg (20KB, 319x461px) Image search: [Google]
images (9).jpg
20KB, 319x461px
Except she's alive and the relationship goes on ;_;
>>
fantasy anime where the MC is powered by the stank of cute girl's boots
main love interest is too submissive for his liking and creates some cute moments along with some laughs
>>
MC and his harem is transported to a videogame world and the only way he can use his power to save everyone is if his harem NTRs him.
>>
A boy falls in love with his cat and cherishes it for years.
The cat dies and the boy has to deal with it.
>>
>>151169466
Guy fucks girl as a one night stand
Knocks her up
She decides to keep it
He likes her, she doesn't like him

Series is about him trying to win her over while learning to be a father and dealing with all the residual pussy that comes with women knowing you can fertilize their barren lands.

Bonus points:The kinds are Girl and Boy twins
>>
>>151171711
Then you'd just be plagiarizing the orc and the elf.
>>
File: 1465685370624.png (115KB, 534x407px) Image search: [Google]
1465685370624.png
115KB, 534x407px
>>151169466
A delinquent lesbian girl was minding her own business when she saw a girl being bullied. For some reason, she decide to intervine and save the girl, only to find out that girl she saved was really cute, so much that delinquent fell for her, but something's not right... that cute girl is actually a boy!
But that's not really a probably as long as he's cute and keeps dressing as a girl, right? He doesn't want to keep crossdressing? Who cares?
>>
>>151170331
She's one zesty seamen demon that's for sure.
>>
Police officer in his twenties saves a little girl from an accident that takes her family. 10 years later she is an adult and homeless once she leaves the orphanage. She finds him. They fug. The end.
>>
>>151169466
World war 3 but the enemies being your soul mates who kill you to 'claim' you.
>>
>>151171661
Is it any good? I watched the first episode, and never bothered watching the rest. Concept's really interesting
>>
A christmas cake falls in love with an lmilf who works nearby. When she asks her out however, a stunning relevation reveals that the milf is already in a relationship... with her best friend.

The milf however is open to having an affair. And since learning of the interest from the cake, she has been tempting the cake to backstab her best friend. Be it subtle or overt flirting in private or in public, the milf is relentless in trying to have the cake make a move on her.

The best friend in question has been there for the cake on many occasion, even saving the cake's life from a japanese truck. She is not aware of her lover's cheating nature or of cake's interest in her lover. A question of character and morals for the christmas cake. Will the christmas cake stay true to her best friend or will she give in to temptation and go down the ntr path as she learns the pleasures of a woman for the first time?
>>
File: 1438489763645.jpg (118KB, 1014x718px) Image search: [Google]
1438489763645.jpg
118KB, 1014x718px
First 3 episodes are Japanese Idol SoL as a idol group deals with various idol drama. MC is low ranked kusoidol who is then kidnapped along with the top idol and held by violent mobsters. As they deal with captivity top rank starts to snap as she gets abused getting Stockholm syndrome. Eventually MC bloodily fights her way out of captivity only to be blamed by the press for the breakdown of the top ranker. However completely mentally broken top ranker only trusts her and is socially inept after the incident. MC takes care of her and indulges is yuri debauchery.
>>
>>151172184
I like it
>>
knight and demon girl fall in love and decide to run away from the empire and the world of demons.
they build an apartment in an arbitrary location where no one will disturb them.
all house occupants are a mixture of demons, humans and other worldly beings.
this is mostly inspired by that /tg/ thread and the story would be told from the perspective of the house owner and multiple other residents.
>>
On his first day of school a boy is walking home along a new route and finds a cute girl laying on the sidewalk, but upon closer investigation she is in fact attached to the sidewalk. Apparently on her first day of school she walked into a slab of wet concrete and never escaped. Now she just lives there and collects donations like a hobo. MC feels sorry for her and begins bringing snacks and batteries for her phone every so often. Romcom hijinks ensue when MCs old childhood friend finds out about this and thinks he had a fetish for stationary girls and thus decides to install another concrete slab in MCs house with her stuck in it. More concrete slab girls gradually appear as MC becomes a master gardener tending to his cute pavement girls.
>>
>>151169466
cake creates a /ss/ harem
>>
In the not so distant future, society in japan has rapidly embraced harems to counter declining birthrates. The prevalence of the "harem end" rose to such absurd levels that 4 out of every 5 males never form a healthy long lasting relationship with women and 9 out every 10 women engage in polygamy. In this society harems are now treated as small business entities in themselves with all the new tax breaks and subsidies that each new harem member brings resulting in NTR on a scale never seen before.

One man reviles this shift in society as the one woman he's in love with is constantly under threat of being swallowed up by one of these harems. It is only through his valiant borderline criminal efforts that he's been able to protect their budding relationship from being nipped before it ever gets the chance to blossom. This same man however, has only himself to blame for his situation as he was the cause of all this.

One day after watching his favorite girl in an anime series lose to the main heroine in love, the frustrated young teenager cursed copout endings and wished that harem routes would be the true end. Unfortunately for him, the gods had listened and they granted him his wish by pushing the young man's best friend into pursuing such an end for his girls leading to a public confession that went viral popularized the harem end movement.

Now years later, he finds himself visited by one of those gods who herself detests the situation and wants it reverted. To do so, he must partner up with the foxgirl and break his bestie's harem to undo the magic binding the men and women of their nation. Hijinxes and moral quandries are abound as the two become closer to each other and the man must come to a decision on what it means to live his life correctly.

I call it "To NTR or not to NTR? That is the harem!"
>>
Childhood friend wins.
Original plot right there.
>>
>>151171556
It could make a decent 12 episode show if done right.
>>
>college tomboy
>thinks she's ugly and/or unpopular
>does college stuff and activities to get mind off romance
>makes friends and meets guys along the way

Or just let me make a Tomo-chan anime or something
>>
File: 1482213364452.jpg (73KB, 625x601px) Image search: [Google]
1482213364452.jpg
73KB, 625x601px
>>151169861
He later has a chance meeting with a classmate that caused him to want to shed his depraved habits. The classmate is a cute girl in his class that he's copied into existence before. However, he can't seem to feel the same thing he felt when he talked to her. This caused him to want to change and try to go for her while fighting his depraved desires.
>>
Beta as fuck mc fails repeteadly to get girl while cursing at the jock that cucks him, somehow realizes he is beta as fuck, hits the gym and gets swole, uncucks himself, then ditches the girl after making her cry, goes home to cry as this is not what he wanted, realizes he overdid it back to full faggotry and starts dating the jock
>>
>>151172695
does he become cute gril then
would watch
>>
File: biscuit.jpg (99KB, 768x1272px) Image search: [Google]
biscuit.jpg
99KB, 768x1272px
>>151172721
Not quite
>>
File: 1482213364452.jpg (78KB, 601x625px) Image search: [Google]
1482213364452.jpg
78KB, 601x625px
>>151172672
While he uses his power to try and make her fall for him he discovers one day that one of the clones he made of her is missing. He threw the girls in an isolated pond because he discovered they disappear if they're underwater for a long time. At first he hopes he thought he miscounted but later on it's revealed that the missing girl has somehow absorbed the thoughts of every clone MC made. She becomes obsessed with revenge and wants to destroy everything, including herself. But she doesn't have a home or a job so she spends most of her time in internet cafes and digging through trash because she's kind of lazy too.
>>
> Set up is in 2050.
> Modern men have adopted robot waifus
> They "love, feel" can even work as a portable úterus

> feminism new wave breaks out
> M.C. been living with her robot waifu, he actually upgraded it from a really bulky old version

> Goverment want to destroy them
> Her robot waifu is being hit by SJW that broke out inside his house when he was working

>
>>
There's this boy who is incredibly lucky. Everything goes his way and he lives a perfect life, but he's bored with everything. He wishes he actually had to try for things.

There's this girl who is incredibly unlucky. Nothing goes her way, and she's been alone since she was young. She tries as hard as she can but never gets anywhere.

On the first day of high school, the two sit next to each other. They eventually discover that them being in each others' vicinity causes their luck to even out. They begin helping each other in their pursuits and eventually fall in love.

The girl eventually dies in an accident caused by her bad luck. The boy is left to go on with his life getting everything he wants except for the one thing he truly desires.
>>
File: uwahh.jpg (78KB, 795x799px) Image search: [Google]
uwahh.jpg
78KB, 795x799px
>>151172638
Thank you anon!
>>
File: 1482213364452.jpg (78KB, 625x601px) Image search: [Google]
1482213364452.jpg
78KB, 625x601px
>>151172788
MC keeps trying to use his power but can't get close to the girl so he makes a wish one day during a festival at an abandoned temple during some magical time of the year. His wish was to make that girl fall in love with him. When he looked up he saw the girl was next to him. Not sure how he didn't notice earlier, MC suddenly confesses to her. She becomes flustered but ends up asking if they can start off as friends. Overjoyed she didn't outright reject him MC exchanges numbers with her. They talk about the future and what they want and then leave, agreeing to talk to each other tomorrow.
>>
>>151172788
go on...
>>
>>151169466
A powerful clairvoyant girl ends up falling in love with a long-dead murderer during one of her seeings, after getting advice from a necromamcer she learns that they may only interact with eachother by having his spirit possess a fresh-dead body, and the spirit can only inhabit a body for a short time, which forces the girl to keep seducing and killing townsfolk, and of course, keeping it a secret In the end she ends up burnt at the stake and sent to hell, where they can live together forever, happy ending!
>>
>>151170683
OH NOEZ HIS NANOMACHINES
>>
>>151170688

Too bad this doujin is pure shit.
>>
>>151169466

>>151169777

How about this?

MC is a producer responsible for creating an idol group who would rather be producing hip hop tunes but chose this job because it was the only business card he got. Love interest is a typical innocent aspiring idol who got the raw end of the stick as the original producer cut and ran with the trainee money. Offering to cover her debt if she signs up and becomes part of his group. In an industry where innocent is valued above all else and the perception that all idols are never going to change. The transformation from idol to diva and coworkers to lovers is never a smooth one.
>>
File: B-fwssdIEAAAATS.jpg (20KB, 367x500px) Image search: [Google]
B-fwssdIEAAAATS.jpg
20KB, 367x500px
>>151169550
Anime about setting gay men on fire. I like it. Somebody fund this.
>>
File: shrug.jpg (100KB, 500x715px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
100KB, 500x715px
MC is some random stupid peasant who's village was burned, razed, pillaged, ect, by evil bad guy demon, peasant begs anything that is listening to give him the power to defeat evil bad guy and he is turned into wiznerd mcbatterypants who is the strongest living thing but is entirely incapable of any direct or indirect violent action in return.

by having sex he can transfer a small portion of his power permanently, but they have to be in love and can only transfer once every 20 years, reduced by 1 for every new girl he has sex with, 5 if they are a virgin.

by having sex with strong girls in the evil mcbadguys army, he doubles his current power, the power transferred, and halves the cooldown. If he reaches 5000x the evilmcbadguydemons power, he can turn him into a girl who will remove all curses and restrictions put on mc.

I dunno where I was going with this. but I wanted a reverse from that thing where mc powers up when he has sex but never does.
>>
>>151171124
oh shit that'd be a good mid season twist
And then he falls in love with one of the clones he created now that he feels they're the same thing.
>>
File: Life uh.jpg (95KB, 601x625px) Image search: [Google]
Life uh.jpg
95KB, 601x625px
>>151172977
The next day MC talks to the girl in front of her friends, excited about what happened between them. She looks confused and tells the MC he must have mixed her up with someone else and leaves. Heartbroken, MC walks away and looks at the girl's contact info in despair. Then he notices something, the girl's phone number is blank. Outraged that he's been fooled by her in front of her friends as a result of some sick joke MC swears he will make her life a living hell with his powers. Then MC gets a call, it's from the girl but the number comes up as unavailable. Confused but still upset the MC gets ready to yell at her only for her to start the conversation yelling about something. She calls him stupid over and over, asking why she would deny what happened yesterday in front of her friends. MC, confused, looks into the classroom to see the girl is there, talking to her friends. After talking to the girl and using process of elimination he realizes he somehow he is talking to her from another universe.
>>
File: Punished Berkmann.jpg (22KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
Punished Berkmann.jpg
22KB, 853x480px
>>151173289
This fucking guy
>>
>MC and his girlfriend are delinquents but GF is more of a lowkey delinquent
>MC and his girlfriend have been dating for as long as anyone can remember
>Yet they seem more like friends than lovers
>One day someone balls up and asks him why that is
>MC proceeds to tell his story in a how I might your mother kind of manner

The series would be about innocent and cute love between a tomboy and a rambunctious child and work its way up from there to the point they're at now
>>
>>151173299
Shoosh anon. I'm watching where this is going.
>>
>>151173356
It was just a longer more complicated version of Keit-ai mate

He rused you, and worse yet he's still rusing you
>>
File: 1449465735397.png (20KB, 425x404px) Image search: [Google]
1449465735397.png
20KB, 425x404px
>>151173375
This.
>>
>>151173375
n-no. I hate keit ai. I even report that shit on sight. p-pls
>>
>>151169466
Best girl wins.
>>
File: 1481744863712.jpg (101KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1481744863712.jpg
101KB, 1440x810px
>>151173389
Sorry mate
>>
>>151169466
The love interest is a maid loli robot alien vampire demon little sister childhood friend class rep ninja ojou-sama brown girl (male)
>>
>Serial killer has been monitoring his next victim's movements for a month now
>She's a loner, the perfect target for someone like him
>The day before it should've happened, she disappears
>Nobody notices but him
>He sets out to find her
>>
>>151173466
What ending did you have in mind with this?
She just gets murdered?
>>
File: Life uh.jpg (99KB, 625x601px) Image search: [Google]
Life uh.jpg
99KB, 625x601px
>>151173289
The MC is overjoyed to know the alternate universe girl feels the same way as him. While they use this to their advantage the MC's alternate counterpart is dealing with his own problems. While MC is perverted and keeps to himself, in the alternate universe the MC acts differently. He's serious and hard-working but pushes people away. This difference is caused by the fact that MC received his power and relied on it while the alternative world relied on himself. Despite that they are still the same person and will eventually succumb to the AU girl's advances.
>>
>>151173506
She's suicidal. He wants to kill.

It's a match made in heaven.
>>
File: Life uh.jpg (97KB, 601x625px) Image search: [Google]
Life uh.jpg
97KB, 601x625px
>>151173516
He doesn't let her in his heart so easily however. The AU's MC is suspicious of how she seems to know everything about her and investigates. Through snooping and luck he learns someone is telling her everything about him. The reason why isn't clear to him, he keeps her close to him to try and figure that out. When she confesses to him initially he wants to accept it but is too bothered by knowing how she knows so much about him. This leads to him rejecting her and making the girl call the MC and cry. The MC confessed at the same time and was also rejected for different reasons. MC wish he could have been born in the same universe as her so they could be happy together. She feels the same way but not for the same reasons.
>>
>>151169466
I'll just copy paste the story of one of my novels:
There is a teenage boy named kaito. He is asexual and only interested in dancing. One day finds himself befriending two girls. Lucy is mourning the death of her friend and Kaito happens to start talking with her. Kaito soon realizes his mistake and regrets. He thinks that she is hitting on him and using her grief to make herself sympathetic. Kaito finds her disgusting, but keeps hanging out with her. He also starts studying for the exams with a shy and timid girl called Riko. Kaito finds her to be cute and pure. They also have a lot to talk about, while Lucy usually has nothing smart to say. One day, Lucy tries to kiss Kaito. He thinks that she is a disgusting slut and leaves. While studying at Riko's place, kaito gets curious. Riko goes to take a shower and Kaito spies on her. Kaito feels the urge to take her. But he considers her so pure that he can't touch her. He leaves in a hurry, goes to Lucy's place and forces himself on her. After realizing what he has done, he uses a quote from a old romance novel and convinces Lucy that she is the only one who matters to him. They become a couple. Later, he uses the same quote to confess his love to Riko and they start dating. He uses Lucy for sex and thinks of her as a slut, while having a pure and cute relationship with Riko. After half a year of dating and the exams, there is a prom and Kaito gets invited by both girls. Kaito is in a pinch, so he comes up with a plan. He invites Lucy to the prom and gets two plane tickets to London. Half a day before the prom, he comes to Riko's place and invites her to join him in his trip. They ignore the prom and leave for London. At the prom, Lucy finds out the truth. She rushes to the airport, but she is too late. Meanwhile, Kaito is on the plane and congratulates himself on a smooth getaway. He also muses over the thought of taking Riko's virginity, but also hopes that there will be sluts like lucy in London.
>>
>>151173662
Does Japan even have Proms?
>>
File: Life uh.jpg (92KB, 625x601px) Image search: [Google]
Life uh.jpg
92KB, 625x601px
>>151173606
The story ends with them meeting at the same place as when they first made the wish. It was a year since the story began which meant they were at the same festival. They make a new wish, wanting to meet each other again in person, even for just a moment. Fireworks go off in the background and for a moment MC catches a glimpse of the girl from the other world. Before she fades away MC shouts with his chest held high that no matter what happens even if he ends up with another girl he will never forget the conversations they had. She replies but he can't hear her final words as she disappears with a final smile. MC sighs, despite not getting anyone in the end he's still satisfied. The perverted man who was destined for failure was able to find enough strength to change himself. He'll hold on to that strength, for himself and for the stranger from another universe.
>>
>>151173785
Of course not.
>>
>>151173662
>He is asexual and only interested in dancing

Lol what a Mary Sue.
>>
>>151171529
Isn't that pretty much Brandish?
>>
>>151173940
Not really
>>
A boy is born with the power to read minds, except only negative thoughts. He doesn't realize that though, and just assumes everyone in the world is a horrible person and constant liar and becomes a depressed recluse.

One day a new girl transfers into his class. She approaches him with a cheerful smile to introduce herself. He braces himself for the usual "great another person putting on a fake air of niceness, but deep down they'll be thinking I'm creepy and act weird" but to his shock he can't hear anything from her mind. He freaks out since this has never happened before and makes an excuse to leave. She continues to follow him around over the school year and he slowly starts to think she may just be the first truly nice person he's ever met in his life and starts to fall in love with her.

Eventually it turns out she's also a mind reader but can only hear positive thoughts, and was just as interested in him when she first transferred because she couldn't hear his thoughts. (but that's actually just because 2 mind-readers can't read each others minds not because they both have exclusively positive/negative thoughts) They eventually get together and happily ever after.
>>
>>151174169
Pls make this real 10/10
>>
>>151169604
Guy gets gender bent, befriends girl who teaches him how to act and do girly things. Girl is a trap who falls in love with gender bent guy.
>>
>>151173785
All of my stories take place in an unnamed country. Most of the characters are either Japanese, Italian or German.

>>151173867
He is a jerkass Mary sue, and dancing is a major plot point throughout the story. I had to cut it out because the post was too long.
>>
>>151174194
It is real. Go look up twilight and learn how to knot a noose for yourself.
>>
>>151174497
How rude.
>>
>sibling loves each other
>but both of them are tsundere
>the brother thinks that his sister hates him
>the sister also thinks that her brother hates him
>both of them sad whenever they're fighting
>one day both of them get accident
>somehow the brother gets his sister's memories and the sister gets her brother's memories, but they still have their own memories
>they're happy that they know that their love isn't unrequited
>but the brother doesn't want to confess first, so does the sister
>the brother then starts to tease her sister hoping that she will confess to him
>the sister also does the same like her brother
>>
>>151175925
Do they bang?
>>
>>151176136
In the end, yes.
>>
>>151169777
Kare Kano already exists.
>>
>>151176366
That's all I need to know.
>>
>>151170954
boooooooooooorring
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 194x260px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 194x260px
MC is Glasses-kun, the Best Bro of generic Harem MC. As the Harem formed, Glasses-kun gets sidelined hard, ends up spending most of his time protecting harem from collapsing and clashing with opposing harems when not being brutally forgoten about during harem's hijinks. As a part of keeping the harem in check, Glasses-kun converses with other sideliners, best bros/gals of other Harem/Reverse-Harem MCs, and the "undesirables" of the school. Attempts to find love within his complicated web but everyone just sees him as an annoying pervert among other things, he blinds himself to this. Only a distant Best Gal of a Reverse-Harem MC is able to see his genuine intrest and investment in his Best Bro and Best Bro's Harem. Best Gal works with Glasses-kun to slowly better his name and reputation with his associates and best bro's harem, Best Gal and Glasses-kun's start to develop a relationship unknowingly as conflicts emerge between their respective harems which they keep in incheck.

Or something like that, I've usually been more interested in the (usually sucky) life of the Best Bro/Classmate Guy than whatever the harem is doing. Something that focuses on Best Bro/ Classmate Guy could also be used to poke fun as the Harem construct/tropes
>>
File: 1439697674880.gif (259KB, 350x622px) Image search: [Google]
1439697674880.gif
259KB, 350x622px
>>151174335
I want this. I want it badly.
>>
Two vampires fall in love with each other, the only issue is they think that the target of their love is human and they don't want to be seen as a blood sucking monster.

This leads into ever escalating attempts to prove to one another thath they are human
>>
>>151169466
It doesn't need a special plot. I just want
>couple gets together early on in the series instead of faffing about until a confession at the end
>couple kisses reasonably early same as above
>cute romance antics for a while
>then they fuck
>then some more cute romance antics and then it ends
>>
MC and his sister fall in love with each other. They fuck.
>>
>>151169466
Slutty elf and innocent orc
Thread posts: 133
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.