[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the 'Big Bang Theory' of anime? Just started

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Haiyore Nyaruko-san W.jpg (380KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Haiyore Nyaruko-san W.jpg
380KB, 1366x768px
Is this the 'Big Bang Theory' of anime?
Just started and its downright impressive how every other line is a reference either to another anime or at least to something from Lovecraft and friends.

I like it, as an avid Lovecraft fan its fun mindlessness.
>>
>>151168594
If it was the Big Bang Theory it would have to fuck up every other reference, and constantly insult Lovecraft and anime fans while claiming that it's made for them.
>>
>>151168902
Fair point. I was shocked at how on point the references seemed to be. If I didn't have like 5 other LNs on my backlog I'd probably give this one a read.
Does the show wrap up to the end of the story? I noticed there were at least two seasons.
>>
>>
File: TG NYARUKO PLAYED STRAIGHT.png (551KB, 992x1948px) Image search: [Google]
TG NYARUKO PLAYED STRAIGHT.png
551KB, 992x1948px
>>151170006
/tg/ did a couple write-ups of what it would be like if it was played straight
>>
>>151170037
That's fucking fantastic
Sasuga /tg/, they even did a fair pantomime of his writing style

>>151170006
Man where the fuck have I been that I didn't watch this sooner, fuck grad school having taken up all of my time
>>
>>151169129
>give it a read
Anon I hope you know nip, otherwise you're just in for disappointment.
>>
>>151170292
Oh crimson balls, seems no one has made the effort. Ah well. That's good to know that I'm not missing out on anything barring learning moon, and it seems the anime covers a good deal of the material.
>>
>>151169129
The story actually ends in the way you would expect from Lovecraft
Nyartholep rapes all his holes and they live happily ever after The End
>>
>>151168902
>to fuck up every other reference, and constantly insult Lovecraft and anime fans while claiming that it's made for them.

But it did?
>>
>>151170037
I want to say I saw these threads on /a/ though
>>
>>151170541
Well you can because they were posted on /a/.
>>
>>151168902
Which it did.

I think calling this TBBT of anime is pretty on-point. They're both cancer.
>>
>>151168594
I feel like you've seen about 20 anime
>>
File: Chapter 02.jpg (2MB, 1892x1956px) Image search: [Google]
Chapter 02.jpg
2MB, 1892x1956px
>>151170037
I can dump the rest, if you like.
>>
Season 1 is garbage and so is most of the second but Kuuko saves season 2 with a couple great episodes. She's so adorable and she has such a pretty and lively voice.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.