[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is your hostage now. How do you put her to sleep?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: hostage.jpg (1MB, 2228x1600px) Image search: [Google]
hostage.jpg
1MB, 2228x1600px
This is your hostage now. How do you put her to sleep?
>>
>The time when humans and demons once existed. A demon king, the existence that throws off that balance of perfect stability, kidnapped a human princess and confined her in his own castle.

>People raged, and sent a hero on a journey to rescue the princess to the castle she was confined in. She was supposed to be weeping, despairing, and waiting for a rescue, but... Having so much spare time, aside from sleeping she has noting else to do.

>Now, the "imprisoned princess" does as she likes in the demon king's castle in a seek of a quiet sleep!

>This is a sleeping short comedy!!

wew
>>
>>151168076
I put her in a sensory deprivation chamber.
>>
Send out my Parasect.
>>
File: Face.jpg (34KB, 489x479px) Image search: [Google]
Face.jpg
34KB, 489x479px
Are all of you tired of those faggots defending shit that is supposedly 'comfy'? Do you hear the same excuse by them to justify how shitty the series is and plot equivalent to a shitty western sitcom (even those have more actual plot)?
>>
I use my dick to put that pussy in a coma.
>>
>>151169459
whatever faggot
>>
>>151169265
>Princess used Scissor Guillotine
>it's super effective!
>Parasect has fainted.
Hope you weren't going for a nuzlocke run.
>>
>>151168076
So when does she kill the demon king and become a demon queen?
>>
File: battlegear.png (344KB, 493x684px) Image search: [Google]
battlegear.png
344KB, 493x684px
>>151169459
Do you want to invoke the princesses wrath with your literal bullshit?

Fuck off, shes trying to sleep
>>
>>151170035
Hes already her slave of sorts. He has given up even trying to control her and just hopes she doesnt destroy any more legendary artifacts
>>
>>151170154
Why doesn't he deport the princess? Would the teddy bear demons revolt?
>>
>>151170441
He kidnapped her in front of the whole human country in hopes to bait a group of heros to come and jump through hoops hes set up previously to take her back.

If he just ups and hands her back, he will lose face infront of the whole world
>>
File: 1432131768748.gif (169KB, 697x400px) Image search: [Google]
1432131768748.gif
169KB, 697x400px
>>151168076
You gotta wear her out so she has a nice deep sleep.
>>
File: Princess.png (63KB, 321x433px) Image search: [Google]
Princess.png
63KB, 321x433px
>>151169917
>>151170132
I didn't finish my statement earlier, sorry. I had to clean off mold growing on a dish rack.

Ok, then tell them to fucking read this series, and know what true comfort is (even has somewhat more of a plot) than the garbage you glorify as comfy, today.
>>
I just got done reading this. It's a pretty fucking entertaining series. I like how vicious the princess is. Murdering demons doesn't even make her blink.
>>
>>151168076
Read her a bedtime story.
>>
>>151170476
If he doesn't, he'll lose his castle, his demon kingdom, and probably his life. There's a time when you've got to realize you're caught in a sunk cost fallacy and cut your losses.
>>
>>151171872
His best way to cope would be to treat her as the hero and do battle with her instead. This serves his goal and purpose that he set up in the first place. The only thing that differs from his original plan was someone else rescuing the princess instead of the princess rescuing herself
>>
>>151171897
The Princess has been level grinding on those Furoshiki like mad. I don't think he could take her anymore.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.