[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished this,what the fuck is this ending?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0250.jpg (244KB, 832x1374px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0250.jpg
244KB, 832x1374px
Just finished this,what the fuck is this ending?
>>
A Masterpeice
>>
>>151161659
This
>>
>>151161543
Kinda wish Jotaro went down fighting.
He just got jobbed too hard considering how OP he used to be.
>>
>>151161659
Is this a meme or do I really just not get it?
>>
>>151161659
>>
>>151161727
He died exactly like Boingo's Thoth said he would.
>>
>Didn't even defeat her main villain by herself
Poor Jolyne
>>
>>151161800
the only thing he got right was his face being bisected.
>>
>>151161935
Fuck "by herself", she just never beat him.
>>
>>151161775
it was a wonderful ending to a great part, it wasn't the greatest part tho.
>>
>>151161543
Araki wanted to keep writing about the Jojo universe but he needed a new continuity to keep things fresh and help transition the manga to more adult audiences.

So clearly the best plan was to destroy the entire universe. Part 6 was pretty great though, especially everything after they break out of prison. Weather Report and Emporio are also fucking awesome support characters.
>>
>>151161935
Josuke didn't either. You can thank the ambulance for that.
>>
>>151161659
This. Although I feel like the ending would have worked better without the Irene-verse part. Araki should have let the new universe placing out the same way as the old one up to the last fight. After that point fate would be changed similar to what happened to Rohan with Bites The Dust. So that after Emporio finishes Pucci, Jolyne and the gang are still dead but the characters from Part 4 and 5 haven't been written out of existence.
>>
>>151162336

I don't mind the ending so much, I just don't like that everyone went down like a bitch except for Emporio
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.