[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The most fucked up life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Back to Hell.png (1009KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Back to Hell.png
1009KB, 1366x768px
Which anime/manga protagonist has the most fucked up fate?

To me it´s Archer/EMIYA. He is Shirou so he has lost his original family, his new family, then his new new family and who knows how much he lost after the war. Then he dies and signs up for a new kind of hell, where he is supposed to kill and kill until he doesnt even know for what reason he is doing so. Until he practically snaps and travels to the past to finally kill himself. All for the small chance for his existence to be erased. Must have been pretty fucked up future.
>>
>>151159207
I'd agree if it weren't so fucking chuuni god damn. That's one of my main issues with the Fate franchise though its more on my side from the look of things.
>>
File: Dhomo.png (76KB, 1769x397px) Image search: [Google]
Dhomo.png
76KB, 1769x397px
>>
>>151159207
>Back to Hell.png

He was never out of it to begin with, you newfaglord, servants are just a copy of the originals and once they dissapear they do forever, they dont go back to anywhere.

Only Saber is the one who can go back, because thats part of the contract with the world she did in the past.
>>
>>151159207
>>151160376
This. Its the whole point of answers. That particular copy accepted the path he took as correct, in hope that the original will one day come to the same conclusion.

By EXTRA, the Archer that's summoned is Heroic Spirit No-Name the blacksmith rather than EMIYA, so there is a good chance that he succeeded in becoming a real hero.
>>
File: 1463506405583.jpg (202KB, 700x838px) Image search: [Google]
1463506405583.jpg
202KB, 700x838px
>>151159207
>>151160376 is right, and it only makes it more tragic. There's no point to what he's doing, and he knows it, but he's so desperate that he still tries.
Which mirrors Shirou's heroic personality throughout his life, but in a twisted way.
>>
>>151160376

I know that, but as far as I understand there is no way out for original EMIYA. He is forever contracted to Gaia.

What I wanted to say is how fucked up must it have been for him to jump to the small chance erasing his existence by killing his (other dimensional) Him.
>>
>>151160632
>he succeeded in becoming a real hero
No Name is just the system picking EMIYA as a representative of all the nameless heroes. He didn't move on and ascend to No Name or anything.
>>
>>151160371
Yeah, I was salty about that. I wouldn't blame Killy for not reaction, though. Hell, he doesn't even react when something happens to her serxy companion.
>>
Guts has the shittiest life.

His adoptive father sold him to get blacked.
>>
File: the kube.jpg (516KB, 2816x2112px) Image search: [Google]
the kube.jpg
516KB, 2816x2112px
>>151159207
>you will never kill operate in conflicts around the world for eternity
saluto nex alea
>>
>>151163364
eh, I'd argue that Ichise from texhnolyze had it worse. Guts at least has him something hanging around 70-80% of the time
>>
>>151159207
Johnny joestar
> Be force to get rid of house rat
> said House rat causes brother's death
> Dad blames him and whised he was dead
> gets shot in the back and becomes parapalegic
> Gets orally molested while in the hospital with a newspaper while solid in shit
> loses best friend because of President
> killed said President and gets fucked by alt universe version of rival
> Wife gets a deadly disease
> Jesus takes the sickness and passes it to his son
> Commits suicide to save son
> Rock smashes the head of his already dead corpse
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.