[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the greatest blunder of 2016

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

How could they skip all the adorable romance stuff? This was by far the more interesting idea in the entire show and they just throw it to the side right when it got good. How could they?

I wanted at least 3-5 more episodes of their clumsy romance to come into play, FUUUUUCK what a waste.
>>
fuck off and watch some of the other 20000000 romance shows, this should have only been about vocabularies
>>
>>151117828
>this should have only been about vocabularies
this. dropped it the second she came into the picture.
>>
File: 1451439903628.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1451439903628.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>151117886
>>
Flip Flappers is the greatest blunder of 2016
Fune is just mediocrity that a few people like to pretend is something special because it's not about high school.
>>
>some nerdy beta male gets a 10/10

Dropped, too unrealistic.
>>
>>151117959
>unrealistic
you clearly have not understood the characters and their personalities
wait have you even watched it?
>>
I wish I knew this was going to happen before I watched the show. I was legitimately hyped to watch a show about making a dictionary but that's not what I got.
>>
>>151118923
It's been 99% dictionary making.
>>
>>151119342
Not when I was watching it I guess. I dropped it shortly after they all went out to dinner.
>>
>>151116484
>not watching for the dictionaries
>>
>>151119386
Latest episode was literally just them checking every single word in the latest draft of the dictionary.
>>
>>151117886
>>151116484

The two sides of "angry stupidity".
>>
>>151116484
I Dropped it because it's too depressive.
>>
>>151116484
>>This was by far the more interesting idea in the entire show
>autist marries cute chef
>more interesting than words and language
>the process of dictionary making
>personal growth and one's calling in life
Maybe watch Josei in the future.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.