[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it so terrible?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: Dragon-Ball-Super.jpg (130KB, 730x511px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon-Ball-Super.jpg
130KB, 730x511px
Why is it so terrible?
>>
>>151115558
Super > Z
>>
>>151115558
better than most shit on this board honestly.
>>
>>151116226
Z > DB > GT >>>>>>>>>>>Super
>>
>>151115558
It was literally designed as a cash in with no direction or artistic passion
>>
The years of whores cocaine and bar brawls for inspiration have take it's toll on Toriyama

He handed the manga over to a good kid who tries damned hard and is respectful but ultimately doesn't understand the series or why it works

Toei is cheaper then fuck and they hired a bunch of writers who treat DBZ like trash and ultimately don't care about it or understand it and have been limping to the barn with trash that not even the creators of Beyblade would put on the air.
>>
I like it honestly. It's very goofy and stupid which Dragon Ball kind of lost during Z and the last half of GT.

I can't speak on the quality of the show as a whole though. There are clear problems with it and I wouldn't really recommend it to anyone unless they are in dire need of more Dragon Ball.
>>
>>151116424

Its doing better than most despite it but yeah just like all anime basically. It wa brought back mainly to pad Bandais profit margins
>>
>>151116374
This is correct.

The writing of super alone is some of the worst I've ever seen, but it throws away everything that Z ever was and bastardizes it in the process.

Fuck super.
>>
>>151115558
Because it's Dragon Ball
>>
>>151115558
Oh shut up already.
Most anime nowadays sucks so fucking much with all this Ecchi and waifu pandering shit that it isn't even funny which only goes about the same format all the time.
DBS gives us something new to the franchise which DBZ never really got to do. They are slowly developing the character, and giving them some more depth. It is something new, and fresh which we really do need in this dying community.
>>
>>151117571
Outright hatred of the source material and complete ignorance as to why a popular as hell series works on top of blatant fujo pandering?
>>
Some things are good because they end. Naruto might've been good if it was only 12 episodes. Madoka would become terrible with 500 episodes.
>>
>>151115558
I like Super more often than I hate it. But that being said, the bad stuff gets REALLY bad. I didn't think it was possible to fuck up the Black arc so bad, but three managed it. Everything since then has been great though
>>
>>151117869
>fujo pandering
You're stupid. That makes me not take anything else you say seriously.
>>
>>151116374
>>151117118
Spics detected. Opinions discarded
>>
>>151118019
Everything great since the black arc? So nothing?
>>
Z is the Melee of the franchise

The fans tout it as the supreme part of the franchise

They claim it's deeper than others like it out there

But in the end its fanbase is a bunch of stinky day manchildren
>>
File: 1355558499799.jpg (22KB, 196x217px) Image search: [Google]
1355558499799.jpg
22KB, 196x217px
>>151118126
>spics
>>
>>151115558
i stopped watching around episode 25. i'm pretty sure the only people watching it are people watching it ironically or mexicans.
>>
>>151118158
>I didn't watch the last one with Arale
Beerus eventually comes in and redeems the episode. Watch it, anon

>HAKAI
>>
>>151117571
Super not having Waifu pandering shit lol just gonna say 1 thing TrunksXMai.
That shit actually stepped into ground I bet some waifus shows never went you choose the future or present Trunks interactions with present Mai.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (92KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
92KB, 1366x768px
I have a lot of reasons op!

1. It created the OmniKing and monaka. It broke the golden rule of making characters that were insanely powerful that did not look awesome or cool or intimidating in anyway whatsoever. In fact they look lame. Really lame. All for the sake of cheap anime comedy. What they got for that cheap laugh was introducing really lame characters into the show. Wasn't worth it.

2. They ruined the fight with golden frieza. They put whis and beerus where the fight was which took away from how strong frieza looked to have stronger characters than him on the battlefield. And had frieza act completely out of character like a scared school girl towards beerus just for a cheap laugh. In that moment when they made frieza act that weak and retarded, that significantly ruined his image as a fearless evil bad ass. Never saw frieza the same way after that. Furthermore because goku and vegeta were both SSJ2 we knew there was no chance frieza could beat them both. And whis did intervene like a giant faggot and save everything anyway.

In the latest episode SPOILER

3. They had hit kill goku in a way that was absolutely horrible. They made goku die without putting up ANY fight at all. They made him die like a defenseless bitch. And they made Beerus beat SSJ3 goku like a defenseless bitch too. If goku is ever to be defeated by anyone it should always be from an amazing fight every single time.

4. The HIT fight is horrible. Goku increases his power level TIMES TEN in kaoi ken when he was going almost even with hit before. And then HIT matches him and says he was able to do this through improvement alone. You don't just "improve" and make your power level TEN TIMES HIGHER than it originally was in the span of a few minutes to match goku. That's fucking bullshit.

I've reached post limit so i'll stop now. I easily have 10+ more reasons on top of these as to why the show sucks. I don't even consider it cannon anymore and pretend it doesn't exist.
>>
Just ignore the SSJ2 in my post I meant the super saiyan god super saiyan. Too mad at the show to think straight when i'm typing about how much I hate it.
>>
>>151119005
>streaming
fuck off
>>
>>151118126
We spics love super inbred murrican
>>
>>151119403
nice arguement
>>
>>151115558
You grew out of it. I'm sure I would have loved it when I was a child if Super had followed up Z instead of GT.
>>
>>151115558
You know, Super might be bad but at least it's not GT.
>>
>>151119005
>The HIT fight is horrible. Goku increases his power level TIMES TEN in kaoi ken when he was going almost even with hit before. And then HIT matches him and says he was able to do this through improvement alone. You don't just "improve" and make your power level TEN TIMES HIGHER than it originally was in the span of a few minutes to match goku. That's fucking bullshit.
>Anon doesn't know you can ''brute force'' your way into everything on Dragon Ball.
>>
>>151119005
On Namek Goku went from a powerlevel of 120,000 to 3 million in a few hours. That's almost 300 times improvement, and it isn't even counting his later super saiyan transformation, which brought him up to 150 million. Hit is even better than Goku at this, so 10x in a few minutes is feasible.
>>
>>151115558
TOEI is a cheap jewish shit that don't care about trying.
>>
>>151115558
It's not that bad, anon. "Mainstream" anime in general is terribly produced though, for reasons specific to the Japanese economy that us roundeyes couldn't claim to have a real grasp on though.
>>
Super is pretty great and you know it is because all of the spics and powerlevel fags hate it
>>
>>151117978
>Madoka would become terrible
>would
>become
lol
>>
File: BringMeAnother.png (2MB, 852x1136px) Image search: [Google]
BringMeAnother.png
2MB, 852x1136px
Still better than GT
>>
Because it continues to be the Goku and Vegeta only show(Guest staring this super cool assassin guy who can't be hit and can slow down time and stop your heart in one punch no really guys)
>>
>>151130140
SSJ4 > toriko knock-offs
>>
File: 1458937519509.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1458937519509.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>151115558
Terrible sound. Nothing has impact.
Terrible pacing.
Terrible choreography.
Terrible animation.
Terrible writing.
Mediocre music, No Kageyama.
Awful art style/color palette.
SSB fucking sucks.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.