[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

[HorribleSubs] 3-gatsu no Lion - 10

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

So where is this show going?
>>
>>151090450
cucking goto of course.
>>
>>151090450
neat, downloading the last 2 episodes now
>>
>>151090450
Don't know but this episode was really damn good
>>
so are there like 5 of us watching this or what
>>
>>151090450
>cascading ages idol group
Not sure if want
>>
>>151092770
6 actually
>>
File: 011.jpg (278KB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
011.jpg
278KB, 1920x1090px
>qt
>is a cunt
Why
>>
>>151092770
10 at best because time zones. Sucks that Rei didn't yell all of that to that fag Yasui.
>>
>>151093890
MC's fault.
>>
>>151094328
It's the dad's fault.

>clearly wants children to play shogi
>gives shogi set present to the adopted child
GREAT PARENTING THERE OTOUSAN
>>
>>151094386
Dad realized his own children lacked the talent and passion to go professional.
Still bad parenting though.
>>
But what if this was spot on Japanese parenting though?
>>
>>151094940
Japanese parenting wouldn't have that issue since it's single-child families where the father is never around to do any parenting.
>>
>>151095275
So who do you think is going to win the reibowl? Kyoko or Hina?
>>
>>151095462
Shitty bowl when the only one competing is Bodaro
>>
>>151090450
Nowhere.
It's a slice of nothing ever happens trash.
>>
Just read the manga. SHAFT really did a bad job.
>>
It's normal to think that Hina is sexy
>>
>>151090450
What's name of this unit?
>>
>>151096624
I thought the outburst at the end of this episode was pretty great.

A shame he didn't have the drive to actually yell at his opponent directly, could have made the daughter's Christmas much better. Just forcing him to accept the present wasn't enough.
>>
>>151092770
This show is just too good for the /a/utists, what's the problem?
>>
>>151097417
3 cute girls and a lioness
>>
Wonder how long until the mc's 'sister' comes back in the manga. Feels odd she is just gone.
>>
>>151090516
>cuck goto
>when he is loyal to his coma wife

That be terrible.
>>
These threads reminds me of the days when UN-GO aired. Wonder how long until we number each other in who is who.
>>
>>151099888
Always feeling good as #4. UN-GO was special to me but 3 gatsu is something to kill time.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.