[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yes, yes. I'll agree to fulfill your wish to make your waifu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: qb.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
qb.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
Yes, yes. I'll agree to fulfill your wish to make your waifu real but on one condition. She gets to be the magical girl, but she can get raped by what she's fighting against.
>>
File: IMG_0602.png (394KB, 924x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0602.png
394KB, 924x720px
No, no, no. You got it all wrong. That's not what I want at all.

-I- want to be the magical girl. On the same conditional requirement.
>>
>>151087359
I guess that means I'll have to become a super villain.
>>
>>151087359
Sounds quite fair. I'm just an ordinary human but I'll do my best to provide emotional support.
>>
>>151087459
Okay, you become a magical girl, and your waifu becomes real and gets raped by your enemy.
>>
>>151087503
What are you going to do in the meantime?
>>
>>151087503
Have you ever caught a good guy, like, uh, like a real superhero?
>>
>>151087607
watch and enjoy?
>>
sounds hot
>>
>>151087570
That's fine with me.
I don't even have a waifu. I just want to be a girl.
>>
>>151087359
Where do I sign up? I'm buff as fuck I can protect her
>>
Sounds perfect
>>
>>151087359
Make her fight me.
>>
>>151087359
Nah, I was more or less wishing to fuck you. I heard a cat was fine too, doesn't matter if he from earth or the stars.
>>
>>151088644
only if I'm your waifu
>>
>>151087359
But if you're appearing to me that means you already are real.
>>
>>151087359
My waifu is a doctor fighting viruses.

Next!
>>
>>151087359
Okay, QB you become meguca nao
>>
>>151087359
So I can make her exist, but also land her with a job so awfull that people are willing to create paradoxes and time travel bs to quit it, one which is almost certain to kill her and apparently get her raped? No deal.

Unless I can get the whole magical job but bend over gig, superpowers are pretty swish.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.