[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anime dying? 2015 and 2016 were so shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1481577326691.png (305KB, 512x554px) Image search: [Google]
1481577326691.png
305KB, 512x554px
Is anime dying? 2015 and 2016 were so shit
>>
Light Novels are killing off any creativity the industry has left.
>>
>>151086283
You just have poor taste watching shit shows like Yuru Yuri.
>>
>my opinion is fact
>>
>>151086401
>yuru yuri
>the 2015 version was much worse than the others

Don't even remember me.
>>
File: 0069-004.jpg (134KB, 960x1361px) Image search: [Google]
0069-004.jpg
134KB, 960x1361px
>>151086283

I don't even bother watching the original IPs anymore since they're always single cour shitshows. I just dig deeper and deeper into my backlog of manga.

Though truth be told a growing percentage of what I read is, in fact, manhwa. The Koreans might have their own set of rigid tropes and cliche storylines, but at least it's fresh to ME.

Tower of God has a neat premise and usually delivers, Noblesse is generally great, Girls of the Wilds was good for a while but crashed and burned near the end (main character became an actual retard and literally evicted a girl who had been cooking for him, teaching him martial arts, helping him take care of his siblings, helping with his work, and told him she loved him literally every chance she got. Supposedly because he was too stupid to realize she liked him. It TOTALLY WASN'T BECAUSE HE WAS AFTER THE OTHER GIRL BECAUSE SHE'S RICHER THAN GOD, NO, SERIOUSLY), and The Gamer has taken a fairly staple trope and is developing it in a way nobody else has really had the guts to go all the way with.

There's probably a couple of other decent ones out there too.

... Honestly, right now the only thing I really wish to see is a Helck anime. That series totally caught me off guard. Vamirio is probably one of my favorite characters in the last 10 years. Great character, serious, cute and petite without being loli fetish pandering, or even showing any skin at all, like, ever.

I only mention it, because it's the rare gems like Helck that are about the only thing keeping me going in animu and mango. We've been washed away in a deluge of shit.
>>
>>151087808
>manhwa
Thanks for the recommendations anon, I'll try get into it.
>>
>>151086434

>Not allowed to have an opinion
>/v/
>>
>>151089861
what
>>
>>151089960

Opinions not being facts is a huge, annoying, shitty /v/ meme.
>>
>>151090046
It's also a fact that opinions aren't facts and people who treat their opinions as such are beyond moronic.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.