[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Nichijou

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Should Nichijou have a second season? I know that the marketing sales were a complete flop. But would you personally watch it if they made a second season?
>>
File: sakuga.png (23KB, 372x356px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sakuga.png
23KB, 372x356px
I personally wouldn't. They would have to cut the budget by 70% if they were to make a second season.
>>
>>151070972
Well they could always start a kickstarter.
>>
>>151070877
I would

It'd probably be cheaper for them to keep the manga going though, and I would enjoy both equally
>>
>>151070877
No.
>>
They could probably just about manage a second and third season before it started to really wear thin. The characters and the sense of absurdity are good enough to carry it.

The manga stopped, though, and there's not enough material for a second season.
>>
Honestly I just want more of Mai Aizawa's voice it's so fucking good
>>
>>151070877
No
>>
I would watch it, but only if it were made by Kyoani. I didn't like the first season much, but I try to watch everything by Kyoani.
>>
>>151076373
This has to be bait...
>>
>>151070877
No, 26 episodes already stretched it too thin.
>>
>>151073583
There is definitely enough for a 12 episode season.
>>
File: nichijou+015[1].jpg (100KB, 854x483px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nichijou+015[1].jpg
100KB, 854x483px
>>151070877
I practically never watch anime but I wanted to have a discussion about it. I loved the depth of the characters, loved the animation, loved the parsimony of poetry.

Last other anime I watched, other than Watamote, was Dragon Ball Z when I was a kid. Is Nichijou really bad? Wikipedia says it's a flop.

I think the thing I liked the most was seeing the silliness of life from the points of view of the adults. The three teachers were amazing, but that might be because I'm their age.
>>
>>151076700
You mean to say the only anime you've watched are Nichijou, Watamote and DBZ?

If that's right, you should check out Azumanga Daioh and Yuru Yuri, both similar (although each very distinct) to Nichijou.
>>
>>151077430
Yes, add to that One Punch Man, and that makes my entire anime collection consist of 4 titles. I've bookmarked your suggestions ty.
>>
>>151073674
>listen to her voice in Nichijou
>listen to her voice in Mirai Nikki
Sounds like different persons.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.