[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Momokuri

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: momokuri.jpg (55KB, 594x336px) Image search: [Google]
momokuri.jpg
55KB, 594x336px
Anyone has watched this? What do you think?
>>
>>151068910
main girl needs a beating
>>
>>151068910
I like the dumb one.
>>
>>151068910
Hidden gem of cuteness. Too bad the antihet mindlessness of yuri/purityfags has penetrated too deep into this board for it to ever garner an appreciation beyond a small fanbase making occasional small threads so it will go mostly under the radar.
>>
>>151069025
They're all dumb.
>>
>>151068910
It was actually and surprisingly really great.
>>
I'm watching it right now and Sakaki annoys me. I hope it doesn't devolve into needless drama. Aside from that it's cute and enjoyable enough.
>>
>>151068910
I watched the first 4 episodes, and other than a very cute scream it seemed like hot garbage.

Would have worked better as a mini series like Teekyuu with rapid fire jokes.
>>
>>151071198
but then you wouldn't get the whole overwhelming comf it had
i thought the pacing was perfect
>>
>>151068910
Cute but bland as hell and stalker jokes gets old very fast. Literally the same hatsukoi bullshit as 12-sai
>>
>>151071198
It was mini series at first but then they joined 2 episodes into one for TV broadcast
>>
>>151071650
But 12-sai is also good, you massive fag.
>>
>>151068910
I can't understand what Momo sees in Kurihara.
>>
>>151068910
Got tired of it about halfways through.
>>
>>151070986
The one is the glasses is pretty smart.
Also that med student guy
And Momo's blonde friend is ok.
>>
File: original.png (217KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
original.png
217KB, 500x281px
I'm picking up lukewarm impression of the show
>>
>>151072251
I named it on propose so that those new to shojoshit newfags who liked momokuri would also watch and enjoy 12-sai. To me both shows are bland, characters are bland and their relationship and romance is bland and undeveloped.
They don't share same interests and hobbies, their dialog during daitos and shared activities are not going outside of "how are you" and "aww how cute s/he is!" zone into something more personal or intimate. The plot is also the same a set of clichés from series to series.
>>
Cute but a bit boring.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.