[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fate fanbase

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1452887952345.jpg (96KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1452887952345.jpg
96KB, 800x600px
Why are we so notorious? From what I've seen/heard our fanbase is generally regarded as one of the most cancerous around .

I'd look for more examples but I'm lazy so bear with my ad hominem/populum/verecundiam/whatever you call it .I'm sure you all know what I mean though .

Rejoice fellows for we are kings in this area .

Now don't exit the thread just yet .We can talk about this .Such notoriety is almost refreshing as everyone who isn't a part of us shudders and hurls curses at our name .

Why are we so notorious ?

We cause chaos even among each other .This is about TypeMoon in general but most of this trouble is concentrated on Fate .

Discuss .
>>
>>151062047
>From what I've seen/heard our fanbase is generally regarded as one of the most cancerous around .
Because you guys treat your favorite series as a religion and ANYONE who can't recite it is a secondary, anyone who doesn't like it for it's obvious flaws are considered retarded,dumb,etc.
You guys rival JoJo for cancerous minus all of the gay shit.
>>
File: 1478034639797.jpg (178KB, 481x773px) Image search: [Google]
1478034639797.jpg
178KB, 481x773px
>>151062047
Because we are extremely pretentious and self-entitled.

Mostly enjoy it for a few characters and memes
>>
>>151062047
Jesus christ you sound like such a fucking faggot
>>
>>151062047
read your own fucking post kill yourself nigger
>>
>>151062047
Because you all unironically think that the Fate VN is well written
>>
>>151065037
Well it really has some plot conventions but still great. Like vn, it have best action scenes and great soundtrack. Premise of story arguably genies.
>>
Some one post that gif where magento dropped that fate book like he dropped his shit in the toilet.
>>
File: 1444160098845.png (49KB, 180x240px) Image search: [Google]
1444160098845.png
49KB, 180x240px
Fate/Stay Night is a gateway eroge of the worst kind. It's a bad game, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive waify faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal anon can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the franchise itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the noble phantasms, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole servants faggotry and everything about the Fate/Stay Night world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on heroism, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

Fate/Stay Night is basically THE franchise to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to /a/, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every anon to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Fate/Stay Night threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.
>>
>>151062047
There are far more cancerous fanbases, but Fatefags are definitely the most autistic, and sometimes that's a good thing, but it's also definitely an entry barrier.

>We cause chaos even among each other
Welcome to fucking 4chan, you're not unique or special for bickering with people who like the same things as you.
>>
File: 1472298439433.jpg (51KB, 400x284px) Image search: [Google]
1472298439433.jpg
51KB, 400x284px
The thing is Fate/Stay Night is a magnet for idiots who don't even know how to discuss something properly nor did they watch a lot of series to have a better taste. Why is Gaia considered shit? Because most of their threads are about Fate/Stay Night or Twilight. Sure I wouldn't care if it was a one thread with normal posts and spelling but most threads are something like:"Saber is uber kawaii i am going to cosplay Kotomine at school gambatte" Having more Fate/Stay Night threads here lures those kind of people who know about 4chan because of "funny images and jokes" and they usually ignore global rule about being underage. Do you see Japanese 2chan anime board having endless discussions and fanwanking about Fate/Stay Night? No, Because they think its a silly show for children.

It's stupid, it's full of plotholes, it's littered with characters that are just plain HORRIBLE, the fanbase is on par with the twilight and avatar one, atrocious fanshippers who watch the stuff only to see which girl will the protagonist that is irrefutably gay fuck first, extremely undeveloped characters and a utterly ridiculous anti hero who's lifeline is deus ex machina, actually, 98% of characters rely on that because Type-Moon can't write above anything what a caveman with a club lodged up his prehistoric anus could.

Also did i mention it's very yaoi'ish, thus attracting fujoshi and white knights who follow them, mouthbreathers and faggots? It also attracts ADHD children, which, no matter how much your mother told you to respect the sick, are not wanted on /a/ and should just die off like the waste of resources they are.

It's also the exactly same shit as Naruto just in another setting.
>>
>>151062257

I prefer the description militant as all fuck but really that's how the anime fanbase comes across in general nowadays like >>151066230 points out. It's just full of really really shitty people that seem to view things out of pure spite and opportunities to trollbait. It stopped being a particularly fun fanbase to hang around years ago and is all but intolerable nowadays.
>>
>>151062047
As a fatefag myself I find that the fate fanbase on 4chan is horrible, but outside of it I've not seen a lot of bad things. And on an anonymous vietnamese stopmotion imageboard like 4chan, you shouldn't worry to much about being an ass as long as you follow the rules.

The subreddit is alright.
>>
>>151066911
You have to go back
>>
>>151062047
>>151066100
>>151066398

Honestly fate or not fate fans, people that do shit like this and are forever trying to start shit with other people over nothing are a big part of the reason the anime fanbase has really started to suck in recent years. Way too much baggage for such a niche medium
>>
>>151066911
You have to go back
>>
>>151066911

Almost every fanbase on 4chan is utterly horrible and really they aren't much better anywhere else these days either. Maybe if people didn't always have to fight each other over nothing it'd all be more tolerable again.
>>
>>151067113
FotNS, Guyver and Berserk fanbases are pretty cool.

Probably because they're small, and their threads stay so small they can't really turn to shit.
>>
>>151062047
> Fate fanbase
It's bad.
>>
>>151062257
>Because you guys treat your favorite series as a religion and ANYONE who can't recite it is a secondary

So generic reason every fanbase falls under. Good job.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.