[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuckboys: the anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0218.jpg (123KB, 640x907px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0218.jpg
123KB, 640x907px
Fuckboys: the anime
>>
OP, is that a picture of Fags on Ice?
>>
File: IMG_0219.jpg (39KB, 240x291px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0219.jpg
39KB, 240x291px
>>151060881
No. it's about a fat female Otaku who suddenly looses weight and become pretty. Enter fuckboys wanting to get in her pants despite her otaku-ness being a huge turnoff
>>
>>151061288
So it's kind of an uplifting tale that people don't care about you as a person only what you look like?
>>
>>151060851
>a series about guy-on-guy romance
>turns into yuri after the first couple of episodes
I wasn't expecting that, but it's still good
>>
>>151060851
What about fuckboy(Female)?
>>
>>151061748
Yes, is about being a woman.
>>
>>151061748
Yes. She also didn't lose the weight through hard work or effort either. She magically lost like 60 pounds in like a week by accident.
>>
>>151061847
>turns into yuri after the first couple of episodes
Looks like I might pick this up after all
>>
>>151061953
>her husbando died
>lost 60 pounds because of the shock
seems legit
>>
>>151060851
Take back what you said about Mutsumi
>>
>>151061943
I love it.
>>151062086
I believe it entirely, was no-one here devastated when their waifu got wrecked in a series?
>>
>>151061963
Don't waste your time. Yuri route won't win.
Sawashiro makes it kind of worth watching though.
>>
I still have no idea what a fucking is
>>
Senpai was better when he wasn't a love interest.
>>
>>151065071
>Senpai was better when he wasn't a love interest.
I agree, but at least they actually developed his love, unlike the others who fell for her beauty.
The only other good one is Sawashiro lesbian, since again development of her love.
>>
>>151063144
A heterosexual reverse harem about a girl who wants them in homosexual relationships, where one of the candidates who has the highest chance is a lesbian prince.
>>
>>151065446
>liking senpai and Sawashiro
Anon, I'm glad you have some good taste.
>>
>>151065633
>highest chance
2 is one of the better choices but there's no chance in hell she's going to win. Most likely 5 is going to be the victor at the end of all this.
>>
>>151065071
At least his love is real unlike the other bunch who thinks with their dick.
>>
>>151065712
What's wrong with that? Also Iga already proved that he doesn't care about her looks that much.
>>
>>151065712
Nah, he still thinks with his dick. His "love" was nonexistent 60 pounds ago
>>
If senpai and sawashiro lose, I hope those two get together.
>>
>>151065888
I'd actually be okay with that. As a /u/fag though, I really want the yuri route.
But I'd be happy with Senpai x Sawashiro.
>>
>>151065873
Nanashit fag detected
>>151065833
That was after the fact.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.