[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize that Lelouch was an irredeemable sack of shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0216.jpg (33KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0216.jpg
33KB, 210x240px
when he geassed Nunnally
>>
>>151056297
When he murdered Shirley and her dad, I wish he dies slow in R3.
>>
>>151056297
He realized that anyone really can change the world, it's just a question of what you're willing to sacrifice to make it happen. Lelouch wanted to make a peaceful world for his sister and he was willing to sacrifice the black knights, Japan, any number of britannians, and Britannia itself to make it happen. Then, he wanted to make a peaceful world for all mankind, and was prepared to sacrifice even more, his sister, his friends, his past work, countless civilians, his soul, and even his life. So he did
>>
>>151056297
When he let suzaku kill him and left the world to the plebs. And in R3 now he has to return and undo his own evil.
>>
>>151056297
But that was actually one of the most excusable things he did.
>>
>>151056297
Lelouch did absolutely nothing wrong
>>
Geass the jews
>>
>>151056297
Name one faggot looking MC who is a decent character.
>>
>>151056297
Dude, no. He geassed Nunnally for her sake, because he realized that she planned to enact the same make the world peaceful by everyone hating me thing that he was trying to do.
>>
Friendly reminder that Code:Geass is not like Death Note in terms of character alignment considering that Britannia guns down innocent civilians for the fun of it and are trying to take over the world. Honestly Lelouch should have been MORE evil since anyone who isn't braindead should have been able to realize that anything he did wouldn't be comparable to the decades of tyranny caused by the Britannian's.
It also would have fixed the most bullshit moment in anime history where Lelouch just randomly says "Kill the Japanese" and it just so happens to auto trigger.
>>
>>151056297
i realized you're irredeemable sack of shit just now
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.