[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never watch stardust crusaders for the first ti

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 50.jpg (67KB, 1381x807px) Image search: [Google]
50.jpg
67KB, 1381x807px
>you will never watch stardust crusaders for the first time again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG7jKUHsLfY
>>
>>151043626

> Only one person in this photo is alive by the time the universe resets

fug
>>
>>151043721
As a turtle.
Being a crusader is suffering.
>>
>>151043626
I actually am. So far I'm liking the first two Jo-Jos better
>>
>>151043814

I was referring to Joseph, I don't count Polnareff since he is technically just a spirit now.
>>
>>151043836
how far in are you?
>>
>>151043923
Just finished loli rapist orangutan
>>
>>151043721
Wouldn't Jotaro still count? All that happened was that he died but was later reincarnated but having a better life so he could've still done all the adventures with the duwang gang and the crusaders.
>>
>>151044053

I said before the universe reset. And as it is the alternate timeline Jotaro isn't the same guy, it's not really like reincarnation, it's legit just a different universe, Jotaro as we knew him is perma dead, same with Jolyne and her crew, sans Emporio
>>
>>151043981
it gets better and better as it goes on, I liked parts 1/2 better up until episode 10
>>
File: 13256.jpg (94KB, 800x565px) Image search: [Google]
13256.jpg
94KB, 800x565px
>>151043721
>>151044053
>>151044206
The universe never resets, the only people replaced by MIH are the ones that die during it, which is why pucci kills them by hand.
And even then, they're reborn and they meet again because pucci is not there to control it and because it's fate, the ones that we see in the end are the same people with the same souls that the ones at the start of stone ocean, and like in stone ocean, they meet because it's their fate.
However, no priest to fuck them over this time.

It's like you didn't even read the manga
>>
>>151044316

Isn't the 'world' at the end technically a different timeline though?
>>
>>151043626

more like

>you will never read stardust crusaders for the first time again
>>
>>151044518
how is reading even real nigga hahhaa
>>
File: mih.jpg (549KB, 1092x840px) Image search: [Google]
mih.jpg
549KB, 1092x840px
>>151044477
It's the same timeline, it's the same people, the souls of the people that relocated from the first world are the same of those in the second and third world, in the same bodies.
That's why it uses the ant as an example, while it's technically not the same earth, after all happens, the same fate for everyone including earth and everything that happened will GENERALLY be the same, because it's their FATE.
It's why ONLY THE LIVING can move on and why pucci kills jolyne and the rest himself, so they can't move on.
With them out of the picture, their influence and fate is changed, they no longer can mess with dio and pucci.
With jolyne last asspull she keeps emporio alive and manages to deal with pucci, so he can't control the next reset.
On this third world, which is basically the exact same, the same things happened as the first one, but this time with no pucci because he DIED during second reset, he's effectively gone and his fate is erased.
However, all the joestar, dio, jolyne and crew fate still happens.

They still meet, it's their fate, but no pucci to put jolyne in jail and create that chain of events, dio, all parts, etc still happened because they were all alive even in the second world and they happen because pucci wasn't there in the third world.

A lot of people like to give shit to part 6 for it's ending but most of them can't even understand this shit even when the manga itself says it.
>>
>>151044477
It's actually the originalverse since Pucci wasn't able to complete the cycle of the reset which was supposed to be at Cape Veneral.The people who died to MiH were brought back since technically the fight didn't happen since it didn't even reach Cape Veneral albeit they are not completely themselves since they are reincarnations with a different soul.
>>
File: part 3 ending jewwario.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
part 3 ending jewwario.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>151043626
>>
>>151043626
Thank fucking god. They butchered part 3 hard.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.