[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it necrophilia?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: sankarea-ep-01-08[1].jpg (124KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sankarea-ep-01-08[1].jpg
124KB, 1280x720px
Was it necrophilia?
>>
File: IMG_2706.jpg (45KB, 600x172px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2706.jpg
45KB, 600x172px
>>151042111
>>
>>151042111
kind of
fucking a decaying corpse is somewhat different from fucking a MOVING decaying corpse, who can actually moan and shit

p.s.: source manga is a pleasure, btw
>>
File: 1477898739850.jpg (176KB, 1921x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1477898739850.jpg
176KB, 1921x1280px
>>151042111
Considering that the MC could literally only get it off to zombies when women who'd make beautiful corpses were throwing their tits in his face, I'm pretty sure he was into it for the taboo more than the actual feeling of fucking a dead body.
>>
>>151042111
Less necrophilia than making a threads about this dead show.
>>
Yeah, he had a freudian excuse for being into it given his past according to the manga. But he was only into cold dead bodies so it should count.

Also in the manga he gets compared with a villain that is just like him but became a murderer so that he could relive his fantasies.
>>
OP here, I enjoyed the anime quite a bit but never read the manga. Heard it dragged on and wasn't very good, any truth to that?
>>
>>151042111
No.
It's not necrophilia if they're UNdead.
Trust me, I'm a necromancer.
>>
>>151047386

watched anime and read the whole manga.
the manga is great, the ending is fucking perfect in all ways. I enjoyes reading every bit of it.
even the bonus ED chapter is awesome and doesn't feel out of place.
>>
>>151048594

*enjoyed
>>
>>151048594
I didn't understand that bonus episode though. Did the MC, married both the zombie girl and his cousin?
>>
>>151047386
It was a great shonen romance story. The protagonist is pretty good putting his life at risk several times for the sake of Rea.

And the plot gets more interesting once she starts becoming more zombie like.

Some have criticized the ending due to not being as definitive but IMO they had progressed their relationship really well across the entire series.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.