[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon's Delia Ketchum

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1474171336663.png (87KB, 357x589px) Image search: [Google]
1474171336663.png
87KB, 357x589px
>Wanted to become a model
>Got together with a traveling man who got her pregnant and left
>Had Ash when she was 19
>She didn't do jack shit about Ash being constantly bullied for not having a father.

Great Mom right here.
>>
>>151040963
Better than his dad, at least.

She was a pregnant teenager who raised a kid herself. Of course, the kid turned out autistic, but at least she tried. I'd cut her some slack.
>>
>>151040963
>>Got together with a traveling man who got her pregnant and left
I liked the theory when the leader of Team Rocket was his father
>>
>>151041061
>Fucking some random peasant girl.
I doubt Giovanni would go that low.
>>
>>151041104
Criminals are lower than peasants.
>>
File: 1469756197272.jpg (32KB, 328x472px) Image search: [Google]
1469756197272.jpg
32KB, 328x472px
>>151041179
OK, Officer Jenny
>>
Takeshi Shudo, creator of the Pokémon anime, published in 1997 and in 1999 two books titled Pocket Monsters: The Animation Volume 1 and 2, in which he revealed some of the greatest mysteries of the Pokemon series.

This is the chapter in which there are official information about Ash’s father:

They say that it’s better for a trainer’s formation to start the journey when he’s young.
But she felt so young…

“If someone who wants to succeed my mother’s restaurant appears, I will leave it to him and I will start my journey immediately.
Delia didn’t ever give up.
But..
One day when she was 18… (Delia’s mother was still living).
She fell in love at first sight with a traveler with the aim of becoming a Pokèmon Trainer who stayed at her mother’s inn.
Also, he fell in love with her.
Delia felt the same as him, and she married him very soon, without knowing the exact reason.

But he left on a journey, and never again returned home.
As if it wasn’t enough, her mother instantly died because of a disease.
Delia inherited the inn and a newborn baby.
“Do you still love him?” If she was asked, she would reply “No, sure!”.
If a woman like Delia was abandoned, and her husband returned back home after 10 years shamelessly, she would ignore him because getting angry is fruitless.
Delia did her best and grew up her son all alone until he decided to leave for his journey.
“Because it’s natural” she thinks.
>>
>>151041046
Her father is a deadbeat loser trainer so it's her genes.
>>
>>151041061
Thats a stupid theory. Besides, Satoshi and Sakaki fought face to face and neither acknowledged anything of the sort
>>
>>151041322
Jesus... there was so many things wrong with that it wasn't even funny...
>>
>>151040963
Giovanni is the father
>>
>>151040963
>novel
Not canon.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.