[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kamisama no Iutoori II

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

File: did he died.png (660KB, 698x690px) Image search: [Google]
did he died.png
660KB, 698x690px
It's ending next chapter, you know.

There's still a shitton we don't know, and I'm doubting it will get explained.

So let's talk about it. What have you enjoyed about it? What could have been done better? Do you think we will get more?
>>
File: rip.jpg (635KB, 1127x1600px) Image search: [Google]
rip.jpg
635KB, 1127x1600px
>>
File: 0184-014.jpg (499KB, 1127x1600px) Image search: [Google]
0184-014.jpg
499KB, 1127x1600px
I M

A

S T R O N G

B O Y
>>
File: 0184-013.jpg (490KB, 1127x1600px) Image search: [Google]
0184-013.jpg
490KB, 1127x1600px
Really? Nobody cares that this is ending? It's been published for three years.
>>
>>151031962
Not likely. If it ends here I'd be more than happy with that outcome.

But it's been an interesting ride nonetheless.
>>
>>151032415
I liked how the author began to turn it into a battle manga with the tomfooleries, then stopped.
>>
>>151034032
Every arc just felt like it took place in a different genre. I'm not quite sure I liked it, since some arcs were better executed than others.

Kind of pissed the Tomfooleries weren't used more often. I mean, the planetarium one was pretty dope and Akashi's teleportation ability seemed cool.
>>
>>151035040
The tomfooleries definitely stood out a lot more than other arcs. It was the only time they had legit superpowers, and weren't playing a game with deadly rules. I was surprised it went on this long, when it switched tones like that I figured the author was trying to rebrand it since it wasn't doing so well.
>>
I feel like this is gonna have a third part. As OP stated more unanswered mysteries.

Literally went to shit when Akaashi's soccer friend died.
>>
The second series was just a massive turn off. The first series was alright, and some followers, but almost everyone lost interest with the second.
>>
>>151035375
It did seem a little out of place, especially compared to everything else. But every arc felt a little like that to some extent.

>>151036596
>when Akaashi's soccer friend died
He was a total bro when he got his mindset back. He should have lasted a little longer.
>>
>>151031962
I gotta say it was pretty funny having a male yandere like Ushimitsu around.

Glad he made it to the end so far, no idea how everything is getting wrapped up in one chapter though.
>>
>>151036952
Nobody's sacred and you should have seen him biting the dust hard coming a mile away. That said, I, too, would've liked a lot more time with him.

Not really satisfied with Acid Mana and this rushed conclusion.

Obviously tomfoolery was completely out of place in a grindhouse death game manga, but it was a somewhat welcome change, however it was bungled. Cool ideas, dropped hard.

Interesting to see the part 1 characters not just come back as cameos, but become incredibly relevant.

Still, I can't say I like that this is the way it ends. We always knew you wouldn't be able to bring people back to life, but there's a reckoning or an accounting from the fifth dimensional being that we are not going to get in one chapter.
>>
>>151036596
Yeah, like what the place that Mana and Sein Kami came from was like.
>>
The only slightly interesting character in this whole mess was Shun around the end of part 1, and he only got 10% of the needed screentime to focus more on Akashi's boring homoerotic tension with his pal. Aside of that, it was everything wrong about death games cranked up to 100, glad it's over.
>>
>>151037231
Don't forget they spent 28 fucking chapters playing old maid.
>>
>>151037217
It's pretty clear that it doesn't matter - it's outside of the universe and the way it was explained was that this universe is essentially just a 2D version of Mana and Kami's 3D world. Still, while there was an an accounting for Kaminokouji that I felt was satisfying with Shun in the final game of Old Maid, I don't feel we're ever going to get an accounting for Mana or Sein Kami. WHY do this? What's the fucking point? You made it, you fucked around with it, and now it's fucked beyond all comprehension, and apparently the only way the power of God works is through constant focus and imagination, which apparently you don't get to have with the power of God. So what's the big fucking deal, what was the plan to start with? Just some edgy 5d shotas and lolis getting their kicks with their dreamed up fanfiction?
>>
>>151037231
Not saying I don't agree with you but I would like to hear why you think it fucked up death games specifically.
>>
>>151037141
Oh it was obvious, just wish he stayed for longer.

I liked how the part 1 cast was in this story though. I loved having Sanada back, even if he didn't stay for long.

But the godhood stuff could have been examined better. I would have liked them to have gotten used to their powers at least before going into the final showdown. And I would have liked to see more of Sein interacting with Mana.

Same with that NEET delinquent dude. Whatever happened on Earth while the games were going on were interesting, and it surprised me to see that he was the only one of the high schoolers who genuinely didn't have to participate in the games, but he seemed like wasted potential.Would like a spinoff or something about him during Portrait of Hell.
>>
By the way, as long as we're throwing criticisms in the ring, I would like to say that the art was pretty exceptional for this, too bad it was wasted on the messy story that just got slapped together.
>>
>>151037438
You've got me there. After all that's happened, it all does seem pretty pointless in the long run. That's probably the most disappointing part of the ending; no one got what they wanted besides Mana, but even she doesn't seem all that invested in this.
>>
>>151037566
This, the art is top tier, even more considering this is a weekly manga
>>
File: true friendship.jpg (395KB, 1200x838px) Image search: [Google]
true friendship.jpg
395KB, 1200x838px
>>151037566
No kidding, it looked fantastic. Though it reminded me of the Fairy Tail art style for some reason.
>>
File: 0060-010.jpg (1MB, 2222x1600px) Image search: [Google]
0060-010.jpg
1MB, 2222x1600px
>>151037566
Best moment in the manga, comin' through.
>>
>>151038089
This cunt really deserved a good punch.
>>
File: 0060-014.jpg (435KB, 1127x1600px) Image search: [Google]
0060-014.jpg
435KB, 1127x1600px
>>151038146
>>
File: 0060-015.jpg (349KB, 1127x1600px) Image search: [Google]
0060-015.jpg
349KB, 1127x1600px
>>151038178
>>
guiltiest pleasure ever
>>
The manga has turning to shit for a while, but one of the best moments of the manga came near the end, which was [spoilers]Shun's and Akimoto's death[/spoiler]
>>
>>151039102
COMPLETELY agreed, felt really 'right'.
>>
I forget what chapter I left off on, because I took a break. Which chapter does the sun & moon king city game start?
>>
>>151031962
Is this the end of the series or just the end of Kamisama no Iutoori II?
>>
>>151035040
Teleportation, or at least that soccerball, is probably coming back in the end.

>>151036596
That's like, the last arc though. I liked the clock arc after that.

>>151031962
Overall I marathoned it and liked it a lot, but part one had a stronger tone than part 2. I get the appeal of Akashi, but he's too ordinary, and the themes become too straight forward. However, there's enough twist and turns for me to like it, and the part 1 characters coming back was great.

Ah? We're dead?
>>
>>151039102
It felt like their character arcs were really complete at that point. Pretty well done.
>>
>>151038089
I forgot how good this shit was, but I enjoyed

>>151037966
A lot.

The double suicide was also great.

I think the 3 kings arc ending was also solid.

I was kind of a fan of glasses genius' death.

Male-female killing the brother was great too.
>>
>>151041477
There's enough material that could lead to a Kamisama III, but I think it's ending for real with this last chapter.

And honestly it's better off like that. I'm not sure how much more they can do with the premise after this.
>>
>>151038089
best moment for me was MaleFemale getting tricked by the kiss, it was really amazing and climax worthy
>>
>>151042215
Yeah, it's better if it ends here. Games are fun, but honestly a lot of the games were dragging. I think the old maid arc really pulled it together though, and I'm actually looking forward to the ending.
>>
I lost interest once Natsumegu dies.
She's the only one that really affected me, dunno why.
>>
>>151042218
Utilizing Ushimi's crush like that was pretty genius.

Though I'm not all that big on Male-Female. Especially after he snapped.
>>
>>151042589
he was a boring villain but seemed the kind of villain who would overtake the ending boss throne just because the worthy ones were already done, kinda like the end of the first season of durarara.

im glad the role was for amaya
>>
>>151042703
Amaya's final boss hijack was fucking amazing.
>>
>>151042731
best character however was the edgy sociopathic fit guy who actually planned things on the sky game, i loved him, he was a sort of "bonus boss" for me
>>
>>151042816
The glasses asshole?
>>
>>151042907
>>151042907
yeah, that asshole, loved his part
i think he could have won the entire god game if motivated
>>
>>151031962
As long as skater boy doesn't die I am ok.
>>
What do you mean it is ending next chapter? Bakaupdates never updated past 167 this piece of shit is not working
>>
>>151044023
Look on other sites retard
>>
Janken arc was the last really good one

I guess the war and the card game was also okay, especially when Kamimaro finally bit it
Amaya and Acid Mana are shit villains
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.